30%
Salisbury
5%
Smithfield
2%

Total votes : 88

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2017

Postby Jacks » Sat May 20, 2017 11:51 pm

9 missing from the side that beat salisbury in round 3. Lost 4 in a row - but will bounce back next week!
Jacks
Mini-League

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 0 time

Postby bubba love » Sat May 20, 2017 11:57 pm

Everyone's got players missing
bubba love
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 125 times
Grassroots Team: Mallee Park

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sun May 21, 2017 12:10 am

Yeah was getting to the point. There wouldn't be a club in SA with 3 senior teams who all play on Saturdays who wouldn't have at least 15-18 players missing and there would be many with 25-30 and potentially more.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 73 times
Been liked: 741 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby bubba love » Sat May 27, 2017 9:13 pm

Massive shout out to the smithfield lads today, one of our blokes needed an ambulance after a horrid blow which left him convulcing on the ground,
Massive respect to the way the smithfield boys made an effort to see if he was alright as well as well as their trainers helping him into the ambo!! Much appreciated from the havens boys
bubba love
Under 18s

Postby Dangeroos » Sun May 28, 2017 2:09 am

bubba love wrote:Massive shout out to the smithfield lads today, one of our blokes needed an ambulance after a horrid blow which left him convulcing on the ground,
Massive respect to the way the smithfield boys made an effort to see if he was alright as well as well as their trainers helping him into the ambo!! Much appreciated from the havens boys

Just hope the young fella pulled up ok, no one wants to see someone get hurt like that in an game of footy.
Dangeroos
Mini-League

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 30 times

Postby bubba love » Sun May 28, 2017 8:31 am

He's all good surprisingly, was released from hospital last night, one of your trainers stayed for our pressos last night and recieved a round of applause for his help, was a scary situation,
bubba love
Under 18s

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon May 29, 2017 9:54 am

bubba love wrote:He's all good surprisingly, was released from hospital last night, one of your trainers stayed for our pressos last night and recieved a round of applause for his help, was a scary situation,

I did hear that North Haven were very appreciative and generous post match to those that helped out and those that stuck around for drink.
It was great to hear after some icy relationships between the two clubs in the past.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4346 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby coman » Mon May 29, 2017 9:57 am

bubba love wrote:He's all good surprisingly, was released from hospital last night, one of your trainers stayed for our pressos last night and recieved a round of applause for his help, was a scary situation,

That's great news that he is OK,yes it was a very scary situation .I was so proud of the Smithfield players and medical staff to be able to Assist in the way they did.
Barnsy would of been the bloke that stayed back,top bloke and a great trainer,also thanks very much north haven for the special treatment we received over the bar.
coman
Rookie

Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 61 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Postby Brodlach » Mon May 29, 2017 11:01 am

Have not been out to Kilburn for 20 odd years (change rooms were painted totally black back then) but how good are the facilities there now, great bar and viewing area to watch the footy. Kilburn too good for CLG in the A's.
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby thegrowler » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:58 pm

I just read on social media that some piece of $hit stole the cancer research fundraising money from the Smithfield football club yesterday.

I sincerely hope the guilty party gets Lou Gehrig's disease.
The Rams are Bucking Awesome in 2017....Don't hate us because you rate us!!!!
thegrowler
Under 16s

Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 54 times
Grassroots Team: Glenunga

Postby Failed Creation » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:47 pm

thegrowler wrote:I just read on social media that some piece of $hit stole the cancer research fundraising money from the Smithfield football club yesterday.

I sincerely hope the guilty party gets Lou Gehrig's disease.

Anyone who'd steal from someone, let alone steal fundraising money, is indeed a piece of shit.

I don't usually advocate violence, but I hope whoever did it gets a paddlin'.
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3307 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby whufc » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:00 pm

I wouldn't want to be that bastard if the Smithfield die hards get hold of him!!!

Disgraceful act!!
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5589 times
Been liked: 2530 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby thegrowler » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:10 pm

whufc wrote:I wouldn't want to be that bastard if the Smithfield die hards get hold of him!!!

Disgraceful act!!

Or Bitch!

From all reports it was stolen from a committee members handbag. I'm no Detective Robert Goran but I'd suggest the act would have been easier to perpetrate for someone who would be likely carrying a handbag and would have simply had to slip it into theirs without raising suspicion of being near a handbag.

FC spot on, a giant paddlin required.
The Rams are Bucking Awesome in 2017....Don't hate us because you rate us!!!!
thegrowler
Under 16s

Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 54 times
Grassroots Team: Glenunga

Postby The Bedge » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:46 pm

You either got to be incredibly stupid or have massive kahunas to not only rip off a charity - but especially one being supported by the Smithfield footy club!

Bloody hell, reckon that would be the last club i'd want to have wild with me! :shock:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3193 times
Been liked: 4000 times

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:51 pm

Zartan wrote:You either got to be incredibly stupid or have massive kahunas to not only rip off a charity - but especially one being supported by the Smithfield footy club!

Bloody hell, reckon that would be the last club i'd want to have wild with me! :shock:

Same happened at Salisbury too apparently...
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby The Bedge » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:01 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Zartan wrote:You either got to be incredibly stupid or have massive kahunas to not only rip off a charity - but especially one being supported by the Smithfield footy club!

Same happened at Salisbury too apparently...

WTF is wrong with people these days?!?

Also reckon Salisbury would sit top 10 in that list of clubs not to piss off for me :lol:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3193 times
Been liked: 4000 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:45 am

thegrowler wrote:
whufc wrote:I wouldn't want to be that bastard if the Smithfield die hards get hold of him!!!

Disgraceful act!!

Or Bitch!

From all reports it was stolen from a committee members handbag. I'm no Detective Robert Goran but I'd suggest the act would have been easier to perpetrate for someone who would be likely carrying a handbag and would have simply had to slip it into theirs without raising suspicion of being near a handbag.

My info was that it was taken from her handbag as she was packing her car with her chairs and kids stuff after the match.

She's a lovely young lady that has been putting a big effort in doing a "Biggest morning tea" along with other fundraising things for the cancer foundation.

Yes, I wouldn't like to be the perpetrator if they get caught, they may end up with a broken finger.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4346 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:16 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
thegrowler wrote:

Disgraceful act!!

Or Bitch!

My info was that it was taken from her handbag as she was packing her car with her chairs and kids stuff after the match.

She's a lovely young lady that has been putting a big effort in doing a "Biggest morning tea" along with other fundraising things for the cancer foundation.

Yes, I wouldn't like to be the perpetrator if they get caught, they may end up with a broken finger.

or 10 :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby morell » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:12 am

Stealing from the Smithfield Football Club's charity bin. It's like something from a Dumb and Dumber movie.
morell
Coach

Has liked: 2017 times
Been liked: 1141 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby whufc » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:57 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
thegrowler wrote:

Disgraceful act!!

Or Bitch!

Best case scenario one would think
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5589 times
Been liked: 2530 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League