Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Re: Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

Postby Brodlach » Fri May 26, 2017 2:55 pm

Zartan wrote:
Booney wrote:Nothing of the sort has been said, it was someone speculating what might be said.

Yeah I realise that, but it's a fair speculation given everytime something is reported the Rosewater incident always seems to find it's way into the article - look at the Modbury report the other day, right at the top a link to the Rosewater story :roll:

That is exactly why I thought it would come up
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Robb_Stark » Fri May 26, 2017 2:57 pm

hopefully they do a live cast from north pines could make the story even better
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Been liked: 155 times

Postby norm11 » Fri May 26, 2017 3:16 pm

Is this from Saint Paul's game ?? 3 or 4 weeks ago ??
Back to the creek it is.
norm11
League - Top 5

Has liked: 470 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby The Bedge » Fri May 26, 2017 3:48 pm

norm11 wrote:Is this from Saint Paul's game ?? 3 or 4 weeks ago ??

Carn mate keep up
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby jo172 » Fri May 26, 2017 4:36 pm

Brodlach wrote:
Zartan wrote:
Booney wrote:Nothing of the sort has been said, it was someone speculating what might be said.

Yeah I realise that, but it's a fair speculation given everytime something is reported the Rosewater incident always seems to find it's way into the article - look at the Modbury report the other day, right at the top a link to the Rosewater story :roll:

That is exactly why I thought it would come up

My suspicion is that The Advertiser would just have a logarithm that links like articles. The like articles in this sense being club's getting imposed discipline as a whole by the League. I wouldn't necessarily interpret malicious intent.
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

Postby carey » Fri May 26, 2017 6:12 pm

Robb_Stark wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Robb_Stark wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Is this official?

least north pines still have that million dollar upgrade coming

Already complete mate

i have the headline North Pines kicked out of the league but from the ashes paralowie merge

I like this
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby morell » Sat May 27, 2017 12:48 am

carey wrote:Well 7 of us playing behind Mitchell Park anyway..........
morell
Coach

Has liked: 2017 times
Been liked: 1138 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sat May 27, 2017 10:53 am

It's ironic that within 6 hours North Pines Footy Club plastered articles of the Modbury incident on their FB home page. 24 hours after their incident which pretty much is right up there for as bad as it gets by a club official there is not a single mention of it on their page. Shake your head.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby morell » Sat May 27, 2017 8:24 pm

The reigning Div 5 Premiers far too good today. Some real strength around the ball and class up forward. Was all a bit matey with Lynt, Smithy, Bangers and Nusk before the game. Glad a bit of mongrel crept in.

Was fun to play on carey for a bit! Old fella is moving well. The Real Number 3 was rubbish in the Bs and rubbish on the sidelines but was funny to see him waddling around nonetheless. Hope your injury isn't too bad OKC!

The banter from the numpties in front of the club was in all honesty pretty shite - I expected some zingers! Was glad to purposefully move into their pocket to take the licks and make their day. Clearly the "type this up morell" pundits struggle with reading comprehension - the result only confirmed what I've been hammering about you twits.
morell
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Sat May 27, 2017 10:24 pm

I thought Heccies were the reigning D5 premiers :?
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby morell » Sun May 28, 2017 9:01 am

I must be confused. I swear the last game Para Hills played before this year was a winning GF in Div 5?
morell
Coach

Postby cracka » Sun May 28, 2017 9:13 am

morell wrote:I must be confused. I swear the last game Para Hills played before this year was a winning GF in Div 5?

Unless that was last year it doesn't make them the reigning premiers.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 458 times
Been liked: 559 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby morell » Sun May 28, 2017 10:36 am

Right right I am confused. My bad. Its hard when teams win flags and then fold for a year,
morell
Coach

Postby carey » Sun May 28, 2017 1:48 pm

morell wrote:The reigning Div 5 Premiers far too good today. Some real strength around the ball and class up forward. Was all a bit matey with Lynt, Smithy, Bangers and Nusk before the game. Glad a bit of mongrel crept in.

Was fun to play on carey for a bit! Old fella is moving well. The Real Number 3 was rubbish in the Bs and rubbish on the sidelines but was funny to see him waddling around nonetheless. Hope your injury isn't too bad OKC!

The banter from the numpties in front of the club was in all honesty pretty shite - I expected some zingers! Was glad to purposefully move into their pocket to take the licks and make their day. Clearly the "type this up morell" pundits struggle with reading comprehension - the result only confirmed what I've been hammering about you twits.

Likewise Morell playing on you from the first bounce was something I didn't expect to be honest, although having a bit of a chat was good. I can assure all the doubters on here he is actually a nice bloke! :shock: ;) Thought you went well when you went on to Hanson by the way.

I'm not sure the result itself constitutes the Div 5 premiership side talk nor what you've been banging on about for 6 months tho. Facts are it was a very evenly fought contest. A simply stat of the scoring shots tells you that, Para Hills had 20 Mitchell Park had 18, Mitchell Park also kicked about 3 out of bounds on the full. You also seem to forget at one stage either late in the first in early in the second (I cant quite recall the timing) the score board read Para Hills 2.4 to Mitchel Park 1.7, Turn that in to 7.1 or even 6.2 and its a total different story especially had Nat kicked them early ones and starts the Brett Lee chain saw celebrations that seems to get you blokes up and about. Para Hills also basically full strength (1 Out) and Mitchell Park have 5-6 to come back in, I'm sure it will be totally different at your ground.

I thought you had 2 clear stand outs on the day #5 Trav Hyde was awesome in the middle as was #4 Walczak across half back other mentions must go to Bradford and yourself for the job on Hanson. Also thought your runner was outstanding! what an angry little man :lol: ;)

The niggle was good, Nothing over the top just 2 evenly matched sides trying to get an edge. Mitchell Park have played a physical style of game for as long I can remember and yesterday was no different and I thought we matched you guys in that area.

I must also mention the 2 umpires who I thought umpired the game very well.
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby cracka » Sun May 28, 2017 2:19 pm

morell wrote:Right right I am confused. My bad. Its hard when teams win flags and then fold for a year,

Could even be (dare I say it) wrong. :shock: :D
cracka
Veteran

Postby morell » Sun May 28, 2017 3:03 pm

carey wrote:
morell wrote:The reigning Div 5 Premiers far too good today. Some real strength around the ball and class up forward. Was all a bit matey with Lynt, Smithy, Bangers and Nusk before the game. Glad a bit of mongrel crept in.

Likewise Morell playing on you from the first bounce was something I didn't expect to be honest, although having a bit of a chat was good. I can assure all the doubters on here he is actually a nice bloke! :shock: ;) Thought you went well when you went on to Hanson by the way.

I'm not sure the result itself constitutes the Div 5 premiership side talk nor what you've been banging on about for 6 months tho. Facts are it was a very evenly fought contest. A simply stat of the scoring shots tells you that, Para Hills had 20 Mitchell Park had 18, Mitchell Park also kicked about 3 out of bounds on the full. You also seem to forget at one stage either late in the first in early in the second (I cant quite recall the timing) the score board read Para Hills 2.4 to Mitchel Park 1.7, Turn that in to 7.1 or even 6.2 and its a total different story especially had Nat kicked them early ones and starts the Brett Lee chain saw celebrations that seems to get you blokes up and about. Para Hills also basically full strength (1 Out) and Mitchell Park have 5-6 to come back in, I'm sure it will be totally different at your ground.

I thought you had 2 clear stand outs on the day #5 Trav Hyde was awesome in the middle as was #4 Walczak across half back other mentions must go to Bradford and yourself for the job on Hanson. Also thought your runner was outstanding! what an angry little man :lol: ;)

The niggle was good, Nothing over the top just 2 evenly matched sides trying to get an edge. Mitchell Park have played a physical style of game for as long I can remember and yesterday was no different and I thought we matched you guys in that area.

I must also mention the 2 umpires who I thought umpired the game very well.
I havent had my debrief with Knowlsey yet and he'll be mad at me for this but we got our matchups wrong down back. Davo was outsized on Hanson which cost us I think 3 goals - so I had one eye on that contest trying to help old mate and then one on you trying to sneak away. Was a bit all over the shop personally. Thought when OKC went down we might've been a show but just couldn't keep up with the guns in the midfield. That and goal kicking. We were 1-8 at one stage I think.

Runner will be getting spoken to during the week - even if it's just by me. That was unprofessional and not good enough. Apologies for that display.

Thought Bussy had a good outing, liked Matty Travis' game and Smithy was good on Nat. Lynt is one my favourite amateur footballers, gutsy from go to whoah, was great to see a smile on his face as I know last year was hard for a perennial winner. Bloke was a champ for us.

Umpires were pretty good, a bit over the top with the 25m but overall no complaints. Let me get away with scragging Hanson hahaha
morell
Coach

Postby morell » Sun May 28, 2017 3:07 pm

cracka wrote:
morell wrote:Right right I am confused. My bad. Its hard when teams win flags and then fold for a year,

It was a play on words - purposefully wrong. Meant to be funny but clearly I need to work on my material.
morell
Coach

Postby cracka » Sun May 28, 2017 4:43 pm

morell wrote:
cracka wrote:

It was a play on words - purposefully wrong. Meant to be funny but clearly I need to work on my material.

Nah just need a smiley face :D
Don't get me wrong, I kove your posts, especially in the no AFL in the SANFL thread.
cracka
Veteran

Postby morell » Sun May 28, 2017 9:13 pm

Well that makes two of us cracka haha
morell
Coach

Postby morell » Mon May 29, 2017 11:50 am

Interesting the TTG vs St Paul's games.

The St Paul's Reserves didn't kick a goal for the game, then the As didn't kick any for the entire first half.

Which means the entirety of the St Paul's football club didn't kick a goal for 6 quarters in a row. Would've been exciting viewing.
morell
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League