Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Pag » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:43 am

I'm up there next weekend for a wedding, got 7 nights, thanks for the tips Boon!
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 498 times

Postby Booney » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:18 pm

I think it's Wednesday night ( might be Thursday ) the Central Hotel has a free pub trivia night, wasn't bad and was better than sitting back in the room if you've had a big day out and about.

Seashells Fresh Seafood on Grant St, good spot to grab some bugs/prawns ready to go if that's your thing. I know it's mine. :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7466 times
Been liked: 10754 times

Postby heater31 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:20 pm

Dutchy wrote:Good tips, cheers

Rydges I think....going with another couple with 2 boys also, the boat hire sounds like it could be a boys day while the women do whatever they do. :)

Deliberately going after school holidays so hopefully wont be too busy up there.

My cousin is on the front counter at Rydges, overnight shift though.
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:54 pm

All this talk if holidays gives me the sh1ts
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3581 times

Postby Booney » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:09 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:All this talk if holidays gives me the sh1ts

I'm off to Bali on Sunday.

Feel better? :lol:
Last edited by Booney on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby MW » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Booney wrote:

I'm off to Bail on Sunday.

Typical Port supporter :lol:
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1821 times

Postby Booney » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:24 pm

MW wrote:
Booney wrote:

I'm off to Bail on Sunday.

Typical Port supporter :lol:

Of all the ******* typo's! :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Corona Man » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:30 pm

Feel free to join in MT!
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3459 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby HH3 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:03 am

Sales reps are the most self-entitled, oblivious f**kin c**ts.

Past agreements mean nothing, and they pay my wage....

Well, let's see how much money you earn when I organise for you to have to organise your own stock, your own payment for stock, your own deliveries, your own invoicing, your own collection of payment, your own banking, your own customer service.

This c**t thinks two people looking after four reps, plus accounts, purchasing and logistics have the time and patience to baby him through life. And then tell me he pays my wage. He's just got one long winded email, and next time I see him he's gonna get the audio book version.

This company needs two reps MAX! But the owner can't bring himself to fire anyone because they've been here 20+ years. Might start getting into his ear a bit more.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Booney » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:13 am

HH3 wrote:Sales reps are the most self-entitled, oblivious f**kin c**ts.

Well, let's see how much money you earn when I organise for you to have to organise your own stock, your own payment for stock, your own deliveries, your own invoicing, your own collection of payment, your own banking, your own customer service.

This c**t thinks two people looking after four reps, plus accounts, purchasing and logistics have the time and patience to baby him through life. And then tell me he pays my wage. He's just got one long winded email, and next time I see him he's gonna get the audio book version.

This company needs two reps MAX! But the owner can't bring himself to fire anyone because they've been here 20+ years. Might start getting into his ear a bit more.

I once got told, by someone who in all reality is about level with me in the company pecking order but as far as I know on less than me that something I requested was, and I quote, "That's above your pay grade, sunshine". :lol:

I have a very, very good memory.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby HH3 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:20 am

Booney wrote:
HH3 wrote:Sales reps are the most self-entitled, oblivious f**kin c**ts.

I once got told, by someone who in all reality is about level with me in the company pecking order but as far as I know on less than me that something I requested was, and I quote, "That's above your pay grade, sunshine". :lol:

I have a very, very good memory.

:lol:

Some people have the most inflated opinions of themselves it's ridiculous.

The best thing about this guy, is he's a bit weird, and sucks up the owners arse. So when the owners here, he talks himself up, tells the owner what sales he made that day, etc. Then I walk into his office which is next door to the owners and very loudly tell him everything he f**ked up that day.

He gets a stutter going and everything when he's trying to talk his way out of it. That's one of my guilty pleasures in life. :lol:
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Spargo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:31 am

First pub job I worked, we had this local who was an out & out wanker. Big noted himself, told everyone he was good mates with the publican blah blah blah. He tried telling me one night in front of a few people that he paid my wages. I replied "Mate, I'll tip more out of the drip tray tonight than you'll drink in a week. My wage won't change if that's your last beer ever in this pub". Everyone pissed themselves laughing, he never spoke to me again for the 5 years I worked there.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5455 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:01 pm

That's in the wrong thread....
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3581 times

Postby Spargo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:16 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:That's in the wrong thread....

True, I was just comparing the "I pay your wages" line.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5455 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:58 pm

Having our daily planning meeting which I hate attending at the best of times, I look across the table and one manager is messing about on his phone, another one is munging away on his chicken and rice with his mouth open, I did my best for a while.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Booney » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:03 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Having our daily planning meeting which I hate attending at the best of times, I look across the table and one manager is messing about on his phone, another one is munging away on his chicken and rice with his mouth open, I did my best for a while.

I hate, absolutely hate when people ring me and they're eating. If I'm munching on something I don't pick up the phone and answer it. If I take a bite of an apple I don't start dialing as I take a munch, why do people do that FFS?

I'm useless in meetings like that, I'd just pipe up and say something.

I was doing First Aid training and this chick kept messing with her phone, it kept vibrating as she received messages and everyone was rolling their eyes. I went and grabbed it and put it on the desk up the front. Not one person said a word. The other people in the room sat motionless, the guy giving the class just went "Haven't seen that before" and went back to where he was.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby MW » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:04 pm

One thing I've learned on this thread is I don't get the shits nowhere near as much as the next person :lol:
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1821 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:10 pm

Booney wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Having our daily planning meeting which I hate attending at the best of times, I look across the table and one manager is messing about on his phone, another one is munging away on his chicken and rice with his mouth open, I did my best for a while.

I hate, absolutely hate when people ring me and they're eating. If I'm munching on something I don't pick up the phone and answer it. If I take a bite of an apple I don't start dialing as I take a munch, why do people do that FFS?

I was doing First Aid training and this chick kept messing with her phone, it kept vibrating as she received messages and everyone was rolling their eyes. I went and grabbed it and put it on the desk up the front. Not one person said a word. The other people in the room sat motionless, the guy giving the class just went "Haven't seen that before" and went back to where he was.

LOL, yeah, the eater has all day to have his food, to wait for us to have a meeting and allow us to watch a cement-mixer like thing going on is just plain rude.

When I said something he said he has to eat that at 11 o'clock because he does competition body building. He wasn't eating in yesterday's meeting.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:10 pm

MW wrote:One thing I've learned on this thread is I don't get the shits nowhere near as much as the next person :lol:

I'm usually pretty tolerant, I just hate poor manners of any description.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:14 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:

LOL, yeah, the eater has all day to have his food, to wait for us to have a meeting and allow us to watch a cement-mixer like thing going on is just plain rude.

When I said something he said he has to eat that at 11 o'clock because he does competition body building. He wasn't eating in yesterday's meeting.

And "Get ******" didn't come out your mouth? Better man than me. :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion