Round 10

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Round 10

Postby thegrowler » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:33 pm

Where have all the over opinionated North and Centrals supporters gone.

North losing to West was hilarious. Up the Blood and Tars. Good Karma for giving away free beer.

Must just about be time for North to form their mob and come after Carr the same way they did Ken.
The Rams are Bucking Awesome in 2017....Don't hate us because you rate us!!!!
thegrowler
Under 16s

Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 54 times
Grassroots Team: Glenunga

Postby JK » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:14 am

Mate, you realize one of your clubs is playing Westies this weekend and North soon .. STFU!!!
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4458 times
Been liked: 2986 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby johntheclaret » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:44 am

thegrowler wrote:Where have all the over opinionated North and Centrals supporters gone.

North losing to West was hilarious. Up the Blood and Tars. Good Karma for giving away free beer.

Must just about be time for North to form their mob and come after Carr the same way they did Ken.

Haha, the only opinion you'll get from a North supporter is that we are shittier than shit and in a sticky situation. In fact we are in a stickier situation than when Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky stick.

Keep trolling though
Last edited by johntheclaret on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby johntheclaret » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:48 am

JK wrote:Mate, you realize one of your clubs is playing Westies this weekend and North soon .. STFU!!!

I didn't realise you were so suspicious ;)
johntheclaret
Coach

Postby JK » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:25 am

johntheclaret wrote:
JK wrote:Mate, you realize one of your clubs is playing Westies this weekend and North soon .. STFU!!!

I didn't realise you were so suspicious ;)

Oops, should have added a winky ;)
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4458 times
Been liked: 2986 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby thegrowler » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:17 am

I,ll be there on Sunday JK and if they knock us off I will gladly take the medicine. We will win by 10 goals mate. Don't fear failure my friend.

Be strong, passionaite and committed. Fortis in Procella. MONSFAW. All that good stuff.
thegrowler
Under 16s

Postby thegrowler » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:20 am

johntheclaret wrote:
thegrowler wrote:Where have all the over opinionated North and Centrals supporters gone.

Haha, the only opinion you'll get from a North supporter is that we are shittier than shit and in a sticky situation. In fact we are in a stickier situation than when Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky stick.

Keep trolling though

C,mon John. When you lose to a team who is winless for the year you cant blame me for passing comment.

Solid response though with the Sticky metaphor :lol:
thegrowler
Under 16s

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:56 pm

thegrowler wrote:
johntheclaret wrote:

Keep trolling though

C,mon John. When you lose to a team who is winless for the year you cant blame me for passing comment.

:D :D :D :oops: :oops:
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Brodlach » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:38 pm

Can't wait for the reply ;)
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby johntheclaret » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:06 pm

Brodlach wrote:Can't wait for the reply ;)

johntheclaret
Coach

Postby Ian » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:17 pm

thegrowler wrote:
johntheclaret wrote:

Keep trolling though

I guess at least when they beat you they'd all ready won a game growler, karma's a bitch isn't it!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
North Adelaide F C : Champions of Aust 1972 : Premiers 1900, 02, 05, 20, 30, 31, 49, 52, 60, 71, 72, 87, 91
Ian

Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 93 times
Grassroots Team: Lockleys

Postby therisingblues » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:41 pm

therisingblues wrote:
goddy11 wrote:
am Bays wrote:
Spargo wrote:If we lose to Centrals this week you can almost rule a line through us.

Lose this week and it's bloody difficult. Going to need 10 wins to make the finals as a minimum, 11 to be assured.

Sitting on six wins we have to beat the sides ranked 8-10 ATM in our return fixtures (North, West, Centrals) - two of those three are "away".

We then have to win at least one, preferably two against South/Nwd/Adelaide (four pt games). Two of those three are at the Bay.

Can't see us getting close to Port and Sturt ATM - Port will still be spewing about thinking all they had to do was rock up for the "W" in rd 1.

Confident the boys can "get it done" though

Going over the last 10 years 10-11 wins has made the 5 in 20 match seasons. South actually made it with 8 wins in 2011. The last 3 years in the 18 match comp 9 wins last year 9 1/2 the previous and 10 wind 2014 has done the trick. South has 3very winnable games coming up leaving it to win 2 from 5 against all the sides above them.

We are probably at that stage of the season where we look at the remaining matches for all teams in contention.
Having not done this myself, I can only say that I think clubs need a high amount of wins to make the 5 this year, with West, North and Central dropping most games to sides above them.

:oops:
With this comment I would normally be hot for the annual full of shit award.
But I think I am running at least a distant second to one other chappy.... :lol:
I'm gonna sit back, crack the top off a Pale Ale, and watch the Double Blues prevail
1915, 1919, 1926, 1932, 1940, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1974, 1976, 2002, 2016, 2017
therisingblues
Coach

Has liked: 369 times
Been liked: 514 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby thegrowler » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:52 am

Ian wrote:
thegrowler wrote:
johntheclaret wrote:

Keep trolling though

I guess at least when they beat you they'd all ready won a game growler, karma's a bitch isn't it!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spot on Ian. You played them into form and they are no longer winless. From what I saw yesterday they should be handing the spoon over to your mob by the end of the season.

On the game. West thoroughly deserved to win and should the Legs have pinched it would have been grand theft football. I don't want to take any credit away from the Bloods but I have never seen us do so much chipping sideways. It was hard to watch and it wasn't until the game was nearly over that we rolled the dice and played some attacking footy.

You hate to lose any game but we didn't deserve to win and hopefully its a wake up call for the lads.

I was sitting right near the West coaching box and must admit it was nice to see Rubbers and Porps show so much emotion at the final siren. Both ripping blokes and have worked tirelessly for their club.

Congrats West Adelaide on a great win.
thegrowler
Under 16s

Postby Trent Plucktrum » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:11 pm

Well you gave a great deflection with good on this and great on that but at the end of the day the Karma bus hit and then backed over you and you still look a fool !!!
My Team

The Cocks
Trent Plucktrum
Under 16s

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 20 times

Postby thegrowler » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:50 am

Trent Plucktrum wrote:Well you gave a great deflection with good on this and great on that but at the end of the day the Karma bus hit and then backed over you and you still look a fool !!!

Its been parked at your club for 26 years. It must have been nice to get out for a week Toot Toot!!!
thegrowler
Under 16s

Postby Magellan » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:28 am

thegrowler wrote:
Trent Plucktrum wrote:Well you gave a great deflection with good on this and great on that but at the end of the day the Karma bus hit and then backed over you and you still look a fool !!!

Its been parked at your club for 26 years. It must have been nice to get out for a week Toot Toot!!!

Karma for what?
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL