Round 13

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Round 13

Postby Spargo » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:59 pm

More like piss & wind.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5471 times
Been liked: 5114 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Dogwatcher » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:03 pm

MW wrote: Why do you continue to believe alternative truths dogwatcher?
You need to separate hatred from facts and truths. Don't let it get you down to the point you don't know what you should believe anymore.

"Open your eyes and ears", as long as it's an AFC-sanctioned truth. Very Orwellian.
The fact is, a WAFC official posted this originally, why would he lie about something that would so easily be disproved? It's his credibility on the line.
The fact is, he deleted the post - if he did so because it was factually incorrect, I'd imagine an apology would have been made by WAFC. No apology or correction of the facts has been supplied by the WAFC or the official.
There's a truth in there somewhere, whether you like it or not.
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby Ronnie » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:04 pm

Unless it is all one big misunderstanding then one group is lying. That is the really rank part, the incident itself is fairly trivial, it's the dishonesty that follows that bothers me. Not that it's uncommon but it should matter to people.
Ronnie
Reserves

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 84 times

Postby goddy11 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:09 pm

I always recall a semi final in the early 90s. Eagles v Glenelg. The was a group of Glenelg supporters on the eastern flank , some with those twirling, spinning noisy clappers (don't know what they are called). I don't believe they were really annoying anyone, but the redcoats confiscated them. Always thought it was poor. Soccer has it all over AFL in the supporter involvement side of it.
goddy11
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 564 times
Been liked: 211 times
Grassroots Team: Myponga-Sellicks

Postby MW » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:13 pm

Dogwatcher wrote:
You need to separate hatred from facts and truths. Don't let it get you down to the point you don't know what you should believe anymore.

"Open your eyes and ears", as long as it's an AFC-sanctioned truth. Very Orwellian.
The fact is, a WAFC official posted this originally, why would he lie about something that would so easily be disproved? It's his credibility on the line.
The fact is, he deleted the post - if he did so because it was factually incorrect, I'd imagine an apology would have been made by WAFC. No apology or correction of the facts has been supplied by the WAFC or the official.

There is two facts. You are getting the hang of this. The rest is opinion.
You will work it out one day.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2590 times
Been liked: 1830 times

Postby Dogwatcher » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:16 pm

MW wrote:
Dogwatcher wrote:

There is two facts. You are getting the hang of this. The rest is opinion.
You will work it out one day.

Well, you've clearly got the facts of this sorted - there is only the AFC truth. I'm willing to hear from both sides. But thanks for lecturing us about closed minds.

I'm done with #Fencegate. For me, it's time to move on.
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby MW » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:20 pm

It has been confirmed that the Crows official was a sub contracted security guard. This was confirmed from both sides. Do we need a statement from the security company as well? Does the security guard need to hold a press conference?
MW
Coach

Postby JK » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:36 pm

Wasn't the security guard acting on behalf of the Adelaide official, as per WF's post below, and the account of other WAFC people?

westiesforever wrote:We were approached by the ground security supervisor and advised that they had received a complaint from an 'Adelaide Crows Official' about us banging on the fence excessively .
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4457 times
Been liked: 2986 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby MW » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:41 pm

JK wrote:Wasn't the security guard acting on behalf of the Adelaide official, as per WF's post below, and the account of other WAFC people?

westiesforever wrote:We were approached by the ground security supervisor and advised that they had received a complaint from an 'Adelaide Crows Official' about us banging on the fence excessively .

The 'official' was a security guard contracted by Adelaide. Not sure how many times that needs to be said.
MW
Coach

Postby Pseudo » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:43 pm

westiesforever wrote:Cheers Magellan , we sure do plan to keep our loud work up its great fun especially now the Bloods have strung a few wins together . I can confirm that a few pop rivets came away from some signage on the fence Saturday ... haha oops :D

Well it has to be asked ... what's on the signage? I can see a sponsorship deal for the WAFC cheer squad... 8)
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1557 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Magellan » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:43 pm

Dogwatcher wrote:Well, you've clearly got the facts of this sorted - there is only the AFC truth. I'm willing to hear from both sides. But thanks for lecturing us about closed minds.

I'm done with #Fencegate. For me, it's time to move on.

No way DW, don't let the truth die. Get onto Bernstein and Woodward pronto, Deep Throat must know something.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Wedgie » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:45 pm

Yeah DW never believe Fake News! The Crows side is always the right side, it's not like they have history in this sort of thing! :lol:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2039 times
Been liked: 3880 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Wedgie » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:46 pm

Pseudo wrote:
westiesforever wrote:Cheers Magellan , we sure do plan to keep our loud work up its great fun especially now the Bloods have strung a few wins together . I can confirm that a few pop rivets came away from some signage on the fence Saturday ... haha oops :D

Well it has to be asked ... what's on the signage? I can see a sponsorship deal for the WAFC cheer squad... 8)

Bang Brothers should get involved! :lol:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2039 times
Been liked: 3880 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby westiesforever » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:51 pm

Pseudo wrote:

It's City Mazda signage , so maybe a panel beater sponsor for us ? Haha !
westiesforever
Mini-League

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Postby JK » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:47 pm

MW wrote:
JK wrote:Wasn't the security guard acting on behalf of the Adelaide official, as per WF's post below, and the account of other WAFC people?

The 'official' was a security guard contracted by Adelaide. Not sure how many times that needs to be said.

I see :lol:
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:09 pm

;)
IMG_1558.JPG
IMG_1558.JPG (23 KiB) Viewed 909 times
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2224 times
Been liked: 2512 times

Postby heater31 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Given the who ha over a contractor of the Adelaide Football Club embarrassing himself and his employer can't wait for the shit storm to be caused at Noarlunga when they demand a coaches box be provided to them on centre wing instead of being in the pocket like most other clubs have done for over 20 years ;)
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

Postby JK » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:12 pm

heater31 wrote:Given the who ha over a contractor of the Adelaide Football Club embarrassing himself and his employer can't wait for the shit storm to be caused at Noarlunga when they demand a coaches box be provided to them on centre wing instead of being in the pocket like most other clubs have done for over 20 years ;)

All car horns to be disconnected upon entry
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby stan » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:02 pm

#fakenews
#fencegate

Keep it down you lot.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Blacky » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:31 pm

heater31 wrote:Given the who ha over a contractor of the Adelaide Football Club embarrassing himself and his employer can't wait for the shit storm to be caused at Noarlunga when they demand a coaches box be provided to them on centre wing instead of being in the pocket like most other clubs have done for over 20 years ;)

got a feeling thats already happened :roll:
Current image:
Maximum dimensions; width: 100 pixels, height: 100 pixels, file size: 20.51 KiB
The avatar functionality is currently DISABLED.
Blacky
Reserves

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 40 times
Grassroots Team: Morphettville Park

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL