Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:54 pm

carey wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:
carey wrote:Burning the f**k out of my balls! :oops:

Currently in the waiting room to get 'the chop' was told I needed to be 'hairless' so used this hair removal cream and Jesus I have never had anything burn like it is right now!

Still hoping to play footy tomorrow, getting mixed reports if I'll be able to or not. :?

Someone substituted the hair removal cream with deep heat by the sound of it?

Mate I'm not kidding it's ridiculously burning still!

Have a nurse look at it for you............ ;)
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2239 times
Been liked: 2535 times

Postby Jase » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:29 pm

Currently in the waiting room to get 'the chop' was told I needed to be 'hairless' so used this hair removal cream and Jesus I have never had anything burn like it is right now!

Still hoping to play footy tomorrow, getting mixed reports if I'll be able to or not. :?
Hahahaha, sorry, hahahaha...

Did you get the chop in the chair, or under a general...

I had it done in the chair.

WORST. EXPERIENCE. EVER

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1501 times
Been liked: 563 times

Postby Wedgie » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:37 pm

Did you do a review?

http://rats-funnybone.com/veet-hair-rem ... view-ever/
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2063 times
Been liked: 3920 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Wedgie » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:39 pm

Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby carey » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:54 pm

I had it done under a general, I told the Doc and nurse what happened with the hair removal cream and they both started pissing themselves laughing the nurse actually had a tear with laughter. I then got the old chicko roll and 2 dim sims out there laughter soon stopped when they soon how red it was. Nurse actually asked exactly what I did and what cream it was and I told her.

Long story short people only apply the cream once! Trust me only put it on once. F**k I'm an idiot. :oops: :oops:
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2812 times
Been liked: 2999 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Wedgie » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:22 pm

I was smart, I found a gal that can't have kids anymore. :D
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Grenville » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:46 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
carey wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:

Someone substituted the hair removal cream with deep heat by the sound of it?

Mate I'm not kidding it's ridiculously burning still!

Have a nurse look at it for you............ ;)

I'm married to a nurse, empathy is not in their makeup. Mine wouldn't buy me a carton on the way home after the event, lucky I had bourbon already at home.
Grenville
Veteran

Has liked: 262 times
Been liked: 761 times

Postby Corona Man » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:26 pm

Every ******* thing.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1285 times
Been liked: 3499 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby carey » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:34 pm

Corona Man wrote:Every ******* thing.

I had no idea my Mrs was on SAFooty lol
carey
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:37 pm

carey wrote:

Mate get over yourself........ you're not everything! ;)
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Grenville » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:50 pm

carey wrote:I had it done under a general, I told the Doc and nurse what happened with the hair removal cream and they both started pissing themselves laughing the nurse actually had a tear with laughter. I then got the old chicko roll and 2 dim sims out there laughter soon stopped when they soon how red it was. Nurse actually asked exactly what I did and what cream it was and I told her.

Long story short people only apply the cream once! Trust me only put it on once. F**k I'm an idiot. :oops: :oops:

I had 6 beers then deforrested with clippers (which I discarded after, couldn't use them again after trimming the jatz). Finished off with the Nads hair removal, the doctor remarked how good a job I'd done. Wasn't a good look.
Grenville
Veteran

Postby Corona Man » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:54 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
carey wrote:

Mate get over yourself........ you're not everything! ;)

Don't think I said I was.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1285 times
Been liked: 3499 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby carey » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:00 pm

Grenville wrote:
carey wrote:I had it done under a general, I told the Doc and nurse what happened with the hair removal cream and they both started pissing themselves laughing the nurse actually had a tear with laughter. I then got the old chicko roll and 2 dim sims out there laughter soon stopped when they soon how red it was. Nurse actually asked exactly what I did and what cream it was and I told her.

I had 6 beers then deforrested with clippers (which I discarded after, couldn't use them again after trimming the jatz). Finished off with the Nads hair removal, the doctor remarked how good a job I'd done. Wasn't a good look.

lol I feel your pain mate.

Speaking of pain I highly doubt I'll be playing footy tomorrow the boys are seriously sore.
carey
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:04 pm

Grenville wrote:

Your game, I wouldn't trust myself with clippers on the jatz crackers after 6 beers.
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Jase » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:13 pm

I really wouldn't recommend attempting to play footy tomorrow.... I went home and lay in the foetal position for a day, a mate of mine went back to work straight away after the procedure. Slipped on a ladder jarred the giggleberries, and ended up with a sack full of blood and him requiring another op.

Just have a week off and get some frozen peas...

Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1501 times
Been liked: 563 times

Postby Grenville » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:14 pm

carey wrote:
Grenville wrote:

lol I feel your pain mate.

Speaking of pain I highly doubt I'll be playing footy tomorrow the boys are seriously sore.

You are a deadset f***en looney if you play footy the day after lad, the day after I got the chop I was going to go and watch Centrals v Port at Elizabeth. Drove to the shops to see how I'd go, quickly realised it wasn't going to happen. Got some beers and watched it on tv. Stay home and drink till the pain goes or get someone to drive ya and drink. Either way drinking is a must.
Grenville
Veteran

Postby Grenville » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:20 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Grenville wrote:

Your game, I wouldn't trust myself with clippers on the jatz crackers after 6 beers.

Slow and steady won the race, as I said it wasn't a great look afterwards. Strangled turkey.
Grenville
Veteran

Postby Grenville » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:23 pm

Jase wrote:I really wouldn't recommend attempting to play footy tomorrow.... I went home and lay in the foetal position for a day, a mate of mine went back to work straight away after the procedure. Slipped on a ladder jarred the giggleberries, and ended up with a sack full of blood and him requiring another op.

Just have a week off and get some frozen peas...

I got warned by the doctor if I overdid it soon afterwards I'd pay dearly. I heeded his advice, especially after some of the horror stories he told me.
Grenville
Veteran

Postby Grenville » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm

Had a local myself, in and out in about 45 minutes. Having needles in your balls is something you don't forget in a hurry.
Grenville
Veteran

Postby carey » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:37 pm

Grenville wrote:Had a local myself, in and out in about 45 minutes. Having needles in your balls is something you don't forget in a hurry.

I was surprised I was in and out 35 minutes and yep it's real weird watching the needles go in. At least the local stopped my balls burning :lol:
carey
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion