Ch9AFL C GRADE Divisions - 2017

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Re: Ch9AFL C GRADE Divisions - 2017

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:36 pm

Uni come finals grow a leg and a few players. I'd back them in any C grade comp. Good luck Pep, handy player in years gone by.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby S Demon » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:19 pm

Fixture says HV v Fitzroy in C5, but it looks like lockleys haven't been given the points from their forfeit against kenilworth yet??

I think it should be HV v Lockleys...?
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 370 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby The Dark Knight » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:35 pm

S Demon wrote:Fixture says HV v Fitzroy in C5, but it looks like lockleys haven't been given the points from their forfeit against kenilworth yet??

I think it should be HV v Lockleys...?
In C4 our C's finished second but the fixture has Salisbury v Modbury in the qualifying final. Wtf?
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10298 times
Been liked: 1516 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby The Bedge » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:05 am

C6 has PNU v Old Iggies in the QF - shouldn't that be Elizabeth?
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby S Demon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:31 am

Zartan wrote:C6 has PNU v Old Iggies in the QF - shouldn't that be Elizabeth?

A few bugs in the fixture over the weekend. C5 has now been fixed with HV v Lockleys in the QF and C4 also fixed. I'm sure C6 will be sorted shortly..
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Postby Bluedemon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:53 pm

Why is Hope Valley who finished 2nd in C5 not getting a home final?
SAFooty.net, where you hear the community football news first
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 96 times

Postby bloods08 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:45 pm

Bluedemon wrote:Why is Hope Valley who finished 2nd in C5 not getting a home final?

Have to pay a fee to host a final. Obviously thought it wasn't worth it plus easier for volunteers only having to be at the one ground for both Bs and Cs.
Go you Redbacks!
bloods08
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 13 times

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:08 pm

I'll repeat myself and remind everyone again that clubs have until tomorrow to nominate for home finals.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby The Bedge » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:29 am

Footy Chick wrote:I'll repeat myself and remind everyone again that clubs have until tomorrow to nominate for home finals.

Umm.. where did you originally post that in here? :?
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Executive Member » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:42 am

bloods08 wrote:
Bluedemon wrote:Why is Hope Valley who finished 2nd in C5 not getting a home final?

Have to pay a fee to host a final. Obviously thought it wasn't worth it plus easier for volunteers only having to be at the one ground for both Bs and Cs.

You don't pay to host C Grade finals, my guess would be that Hope Valley would prefer to pull their resources and have the B & C Grade at one ground
Executive Member
Veteran

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 140 times

Postby Bluedemon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:35 am

Executive Member wrote:
bloods08 wrote:

You don't pay to host C Grade finals, my guess would be that Hope Valley would prefer to pull their resources and have the B & C Grade at one ground

or Lockleys didn't want to travel to 3 different grounds
SAFooty.net, where you hear the community football news first
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 96 times

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:08 pm

Bluedemon wrote:
Executive Member wrote:
bloods08 wrote:

or Lockleys didn't want to travel to 3 different grounds

Lisa's HV Hat - We'd love to have a home final, mainly because we have someone playing their 300th game this week

Lisa's Trainers Hat - thank god we're in one place, being split up is a pain in the arse and poor Dunny would be running through a banner in front of about 20 people because the B's and other supporters won't get back in time.

Lisa's league hat - there was no way that Lockleys were going to be made to be split up again, given they were higher finishers in the A grade.

BOS' oval wasn't in terrible condition at all 2 weeks ago but after a week of rain it's going to be downright disgusting :(
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby zedman » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:26 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
BOS' oval wasn't in terrible condition at all 2 weeks ago but after a week of rain it's going to be downright disgusting :(

this will be a major factor on saturday..by the time of the A grade game it could be a churned pile of mud and stench..B grade game wont be much better..
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1077 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby S Demon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:34 pm

Executive Member wrote:
bloods08 wrote:

Your guess would be incorrect.
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Postby S Demon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:38 pm

zedman wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

this will be a major factor on saturday..by the time of the A grade game it could be a churned pile of mud and stench..B grade game wont be much better..

Easy fix, play the C grade and B grade HV v Lockleys at Hope Valley. Lockleys are in one spot, then St Dom's doesn't get chewed up for the Blackfriars v Pooraka Elimination Final. Move the start time of the CBC v Lockleys game to 2.30pm to give Lockleys supporters enough time to get there 8)
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Postby zedman » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:43 pm

S Demon wrote:
zedman wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

Easy fix, play the C grade and B grade HV v Lockleys at Hope Valley. Lockleys are in one spot, then St Dom's doesn't get chewed up for the Blackfriars v Pooraka Elimination Final. Move the start time of the CBC v Lockleys game to 2.30pm to give Lockleys supporters enough time to get there 8)

i have an easy fix..play the LFC v HVFC C and B grade at thebby and move the blackfriars B grade to blackfriars! :)
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1077 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby S Demon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:46 pm

zedman wrote:
S Demon wrote:
zedman wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

i have an easy fix..play the LFC v HVFC C and B grade at thebby and move the blackfriars B grade to blackfriars! :)

CBC have the right to follow their A grade so this can't happen unfortunately zedman, my idea is much better ;)
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Postby valleys07 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:07 pm

S Demon wrote:Easy fix, play the C grade and B grade HV v Lockleys at Hope Valley. Lockleys are in one spot, then St Dom's doesn't get chewed up for the Blackfriars v Pooraka Elimination Final. Move the start time of the CBC v Lockleys game to 2.30pm to give Lockleys supporters enough time to get there

This gets my vote 8)
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 767 times
Been liked: 1168 times

Postby S Demon » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:12 am

Big congrats to Jarrad "Dunny" Dunn and Josh "Woody" Woodman (we are very creative at the valley when it comes to nicknames) who will both play milestones games tomorrow in the C grade Qualifying Final.

Dunny will play his 300th, the 7th player ever and the 3rd player this year to do so for HV
Woody will play his 250th

Nice work lads and good luck!!
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Postby jo172 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:17 am

S Demon wrote:Big congrats to Jarrad "Dunny" Dunn and Josh "Woody" Woodman (we are very creative at the valley when it comes to nicknames) who will both play milestones games tomorrow in the C grade Qualifying Final.

Dunny will play his 300th, the 7th player ever and the 3rd player this year to do so for HV
Woody will play his 250th

Nice work lads and good luck!!

Amazing statistical outliers for Hope Valley this year
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League