6%
Mawson Lakes
No votes
Salisbury West
7%

Total votes : 87

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Postby heater31 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:03 pm

ROOBOY18 wrote:Also heard to say "I would go get a beer but these ferals would only sell West End" maybe if you knobs had clubrooms and sold West End you would have a home final this week haha

It would only have to be the contractual arrangements of the selling of beverages that would be preventing a Home Final. In 2009 they were able to buy the 2nd Semi and arguably the slop they played on contributed to their win over Plympton who in turn couldn't back it up after the heavy conditions.
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

Postby old fullback » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:24 pm

old farmer wrote:
The_Informer wrote:This is a pisser, even funnier considering the crap I copped from their coaching staff when we played them.

my Sunday hangover just got so much better.
The coaching staff were in superb form again yesterday. the A Grade coach is not the biggest knob i have ever seen. Refused to get of his fat a**e to shake Paul Manuels hand after the game, then when i said "well done mate, don't get up", he calls me a f'ing Wanker and starts going on about how they beat us twice this year. We had a good laugh =))
And lets not even go on about how they left our visitors rooms.
Quality club at Trinity. And i did miss Human Torpedo yesterday, would have been nice to have reaquainted.

would love to see a picture of the rooms Old Farmer.. ;)
old fullback
Under 18s

Has liked: 127 times
Been liked: 18 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby Masha » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:38 pm

Looking forward to 7.30 tonight, wonder if Footy Chick has the red card ready lol.
Masha
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:32 pm

Masha wrote:Looking forward to 7.30 tonight, wonder if Footy Chick has the red card ready lol.

What's on at 7.30pm?

I'm lost...
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby heater31 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:35 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Masha wrote:Looking forward to 7.30 tonight, wonder if Footy Chick has the red card ready lol.

What's on at 7.30pm?

I'm lost...

@Footy Chick

The new entertainment show - 'Zartan returns'..... ;)
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:39 pm

heater31 wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

What's on at 7.30pm?

I'm lost...

@Footy Chick

The new entertainment show - 'Zartan returns'..... ;)

Oh crap, I was supposed to remove that this morning but I forgot :oops:

Sorry Zartan
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby The Bedge » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:44 pm

heater31 wrote: 'Zartan returns'..... ;)

IMG_0429.JPG
IMG_0429.JPG (29.86 KiB) Viewed 3135 times
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3193 times
Been liked: 4000 times

Postby carey » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:47 pm

So Zartan how do you feel about the weekends games? :lol:
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2809 times
Been liked: 2997 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby The Bedge » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:49 pm

Before engaging in any sort of strenuous activity, proper stretching is paramount..
IMG_0430.JPG
IMG_0430.JPG (17.18 KiB) Viewed 3117 times
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:52 pm

beef wrote:Trinity will win easily tomorrow in the A's. Ingle Farm wont kick 6 goals

You forgot the golden rule when it comes to winning - what ever the opposition kicks, you need to kick more.

Keeping Farmers to 6 goals only works if you can kick more than 2.. Lel
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:55 pm

Views From the US wrote:Still think it's one of the clubs most progressive years.

Not progressive enough to show some decorum as a club, have your coach present a little less "special" or most importantly - learn the rules of the comp.

Bloody hell, hate to think how much money is spent on education at Trinity College, what ever it is, it's a waste of money, clearly reading isn't part of the curriculum - either that or TOS believe themselves to be above the rules?
The Bedge
Coach

Postby bulldogs » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:02 pm

image.png
image.png (1.03 MiB) Viewed 3076 times
Last edited by bulldogs on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bulldogs
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 15 times

Postby am Bays » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:05 pm

Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1809 times

Postby oldman » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:09 pm

ROOBOY18 wrote:Seen the Pultney coach at the Elizabeth v Lodge game yesterday sitting there with his folder taking notes then thought he would get mouthy towards the Elizabeth boys, soon shut up when they stormed home after being down by 9 goals early in the 3rd, maybe he should have just written "F#ck"
Also heard to say "I would go get a beer but these ferals would only sell West End" maybe if you knobs had clubrooms and sold West End you would have a home final this week haha

Totally incorrect. Yep we were there to watch as you would expect. Absolutely at no stage did anyone from the group engage with anyone from either club. At half time it was looking like Brahma Lodge were going to be our opponents next week but to Elizabeth's credit they fought back hard and overran Brahma and looked impressive doing so. They are definitely the team to beat after that come from behind win and considering we have lost a couple of key players to injury neither played round 18 either.

As for the quote about getting a beer your not even close. What was said was and I quote "I can't believe they don't charge for cars to enter the ground today and on top of that I went to the bar to buy 4 West Ends only to be told I can't take them out of the clubroom but if I have beers in my car feel free to drink them." Thought it strange that they just gave up the chance to make some easy $$$.

Oh and ROOBOY18 its actually Pulteney not Pultney.
oldman
Under 16s

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 62 times
Grassroots Team: Morphett Vale

Postby Masha » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:11 pm

Zartan wrote:
Views From the US wrote:Still think it's one of the clubs most progressive years.

Not progressive enough to show some decorum as a club, have your coach present a little less "special" or most importantly - learn the rules of the comp.

Bloody hell, hate to think how much money is spent on education at Trinity College, what ever it is, it's a waste of money, clearly reading isn't part of the curriculum - either that or TOS believe themselves to be above the rules?

Men in Black already finished? lol.

I prefer your late night posts, much more animated.
Masha
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Postby The Bedge » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:12 pm

Views on the game.

Trinity play their style well, I'll give them credit there, but at the same time it's a poor game plan. It's no good resctricting sides if you have no ability to score yourself. Playing a 3 man forward line with a small forward in Perry as your only real target is interesting. He was shut down, and with the +1 generated for Ingle Farm with the TOS flanks playing as additional midfielders, TOS never looked like scoring.

A lot of blame needs to rest on he shoulders of the "coach". I use the term coach loosely... 5 goals down 1/2 time, yet to kick a goal and stuck with his plan. Didn't change or try something, didn't utilise weapons he had at his disposal and allowed the game to move well beyond reach. Only time he seemed to actually do something was moving Peters into the ruck in the last - about the only time his side looked remotely better in the mid.

How an arrogant prick can sit on the bench in his board shorts and cap and act like he's king dick - especially while his team is being pumped is amusing. Highly unprofessional appearance, and refuses to get off his lazy arise and shake hands after the game reeked of spoilt shit syndrome.

His decision to hurl abuse after the game and brag over his two regular season wins was laughable too - champ you just got KO'd from the finals.. no one cares about your 2x wins.. all we will remember from this year is you getting smoked Rd 1, losing and Elim final and then having your B grade DQ'd.

I'm shocked he got past the interview stages to get the job - obviously doesn't think laterally, presents like a bogan, acts like a twat and obviously has no plan B. If he was our clubs coach I'd be straight out embarrassed.. wouldn't last long I can tell you.. like it or not, if you're the club coach, you have an obligation and responsibility to conduct and present yourself in a better manner - one you'd expect to be an example for your club to follow.. how you conduct yourself reflects on the entire club.

Edit - bulldogs beat me to the photo.. but tipping out the bins on the change room floors is incredibly disrespectful and childish.. if we are in the same division next year (we can still try and go up, our season is still alive), then maybe next year you can get changed out on the oval - or behind the bins.. clearly don't deserve to be allowed in our facilities.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:21 pm

Views on game part 2.

Couzner's selections are baffling to say the least, probably lost the game Thursday night at the selection table.. picking Windebank is the biggest pisstake of the year! Watching that useless spud run around in the ruck makes me want to go play at Trinity, I'd have to be guaranteed a game if he's getting one.

He's horrible. He wouldn't make our C grade team - in fact I doubt he'd make our Womens side, and they haven't won a game in 3yrs!

Not only is his ability terrible, but trying to be "physical" over the game and "rough" our lads up just showed how much of a cock he is.. news flash champ, having a shit hair cut and trying to be a hero won't work at the Farm - club is built on shit hair cuts and blokes who would push girls like you out the way just to get to a fight.

Maybe it was a directive? Try and get under the skins, rough them up, be a thug and get them to retaliate so you can capture it all on your little shit go-pro mounted on the top of the bench.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:26 pm

Last edited by The Bedge on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:28 pm

I do feel sorry for the Trinity B grade though, would be a shit way to have your season ended.. but geez Louise!! My 6yo girls wouldn't even make a stupid mistake like that! Even they'd know better.. incredible!

I've heard TOS are seeking legal action about it - don't know if a lawyer will help the fact you're dumb as dog shit.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:31 pm

Masha wrote:I prefer your late night posts, much more animated.

Trying to remain composed and not say something I might need to delete later lol.. or that might cop me a ban :lol:
The Bedge
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League