No votes
Salisbury West
7%

Total votes : 87

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Postby The Bedge » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:33 pm

Dogwatcher wrote:#uptosomething

Upto something alright.. Mad Monday :lol:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby The Informer » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:33 pm

That photo of the changerooms is a absolute disgrace and a reflection on the leadership off the club. No way in the world would I ever let our team walk out of a oppositions changerooms and leave it like that. Total disrespect.
The Informer
Reserves

Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 233 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby The Bedge » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:35 pm

Maybe next year I'll just leave a big fat steamy shit on the floor in the middle of their glorious pavilion 8) :lol:
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Masha » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:39 pm

Zartan wrote:
Masha wrote:I prefer your late night posts, much more animated.

Trying to remain composed and not say something I might need to delete later lol.. or that might cop me a ban :lol:

Dunno, your last few posts are certainly up there :lol:

Interesting about the game plan for Trinity. Their B grade play exactly the same. Yes was enough for the win (under normal circumstances) and their % of scores compared to I50's were high, it opened them up to a lot of ball from the opposition and conceed a lot of I50's. Their loose man, or two, were having a field day with our ball use going forward, and resulted in a lot of shots from wide or shallow 50 entries. Unfortunate situation they are now in.
Masha
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Postby wonder_kid » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:40 pm

I just don't understand why you commentating on how he stuffed his coaching up or the coaches selection on a Thursday really matters??? Even if he is a flog, coaches makes mistakes. Publicly bagging another coach on a forum actually makes you look like a flog even if you are a good bloke..... Take the win and worry about winning a flag instead of worrying about a team who has just been knocked out... There is a thing called being a sore winner as well just a thought
wonder_kid
Under 18s

Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 46 times

Postby Robb_Stark » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:40 pm

Zartan wrote:Maybe next year I'll just leave a big fat steamy shit on the floor in the middle of their glorious pavilion 8) :lol:

You probably won't be at ingle farm next year
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:44 pm

Zartan wrote:Maybe next year I'll just leave a big fat steamy shit on the floor in the middle of their glorious pavilion 8) :lol:

Nah, just get this charmer to do it ;)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4248537/woman-poos-bus-melbourne-australia-video/
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby carey » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:44 pm

Zartan wrote:
Masha wrote:I prefer your late night posts, much more animated.

Trying to remain composed and not say something I might need to delete later lol.. or that might cop me a ban :lol:

Go have another 4 cans and log back in.
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby The Bedge » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:46 pm

wonder_kid wrote:I just don't understand why you commentating on how he stuffed his coaching up or the coaches selection on a Thursday really matters??? Even if he is a flog, coaches makes mistakes. Publicly bagging another coach on a forum actually makes you look like a flog even if you are a good bloke..... Take the win and worry about winning a flag instead of worrying about a team who has just been knocked out... There is a thing called being a sore winner as well just a thought

If he didn't present himself like he thinks he's king dick it would be a different story.. yeah of course coaches all make mistakes - most accept that happens, most adapt/change or take onboard advice.. and I would think almost all would try something at some stage instead of having the game drift away.. but when you strut around like a flog, and think you're Ron Barassi well then you open yourself up as far as I'm concerned.

Anton Hill in the B grade could easily be the A grade ruckman. Sam Peters is arguably their best player and would've been strong in the ruck if the move happened sooner. Nick Hooker is lethal by foot, perhaps could've been utilised a different way. Windebank is NOT an A grader.. that's a massive error when you pick a bloke to play a key position and he's no good and acts like a spastic - reckon he would've given away 4 or 5 free kicks + 25m penalties being a twat, and he didn't win a single hit out all day..

I'd be filthy if I was in that side and he was picked and I watched my season drift away without fight.

I'm happy being a "sore winner" on this occasion, behaviour that reciprocates their behaviour.. as was mentioned the way they conducted themselves after their loss was childish.. not to mention the verbal abuse and crap dished out earlier in the year when they WON.. they have form.

**** em.
Last edited by The Bedge on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:47 pm

Footy Chick wrote:

Nah, just get this charmer to do it ;)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4248537/woman-poos-bus-melbourne-australia-video/

That's gross haha!!
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:51 pm

wonder_kid wrote:Publicly bagging another coach on a forum actually makes you look like a flog even if you are a good bloke...

Nah I'm not a good bloke, I'm a flog of the highest order - which is why I can identify fellow flogs 8)
The Bedge
Coach

Postby wonder_kid » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:53 pm

Thats the way the old "I'll act to them how they acted towards us" attitude! Without sounding like I'm repeating myself enjoy your clubs win and let that fact to the talking nothing else matters
wonder_kid
Under 18s

Postby The Bedge » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:59 pm

wonder_kid wrote:Thats the way the old "I'll act to them how they acted towards us" attitude!

I like to think more "treat others how you'd like to be treated."

I've got no issues with 95% of their club or members. I also know regardless of result, I would never refuse to shake hands, hurl abuse and unload a bin full of crap in the change rooms, utterly disrespecting the club.

Your comments are interesting - I'm curious, if I was a neutral party posting my opinions and observations how would that be viewed? Being affiliated with one of the clubs in the game makes me a sore winner, but a neutral party would have more substance or acceptability?
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:43 pm

Well, that livened up my Sunday night
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby human_torpedo » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:49 pm

Alright Zartan - Pump the brakes now. We get it, you dont like Couzner, and dont rate Windebank.

Clubs dont always respond well to losing elimination finals - If you need additional proof, rewind 12 months and cast your mind back to that day. Im not sure everyone at IFFC would be proud of how things went down, just as I know people at Trinity arent proud with alot of what happened yesterday..

In answer to your question to Wonder Kid, comments made by neutral parties are generaly viewed as unbias, not necessarily a substance issue or more acceptable as such, but opinions of events can be clouded pending perspective and emotional involvement..

Hopefully we can move on from the club bashing and the rivalry between the clubs can continue into the future, but with a bigger element of respect involved - from both clubs

Good luck against Brahma this week in both grades, not often sides play each other in a semi final both coming off losses in week 1 of finals.. Extremely unique
human_torpedo
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 371 times

Postby ROOBOY18 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:51 pm

oldman wrote:
ROOBOY18 wrote:Seen the Pultney coach at the Elizabeth v Lodge game yesterday sitting there with his folder taking notes then thought he would get mouthy towards the Elizabeth boys, soon shut up when they stormed home after being down by 9 goals early in the 3rd, maybe he should have just written "F#ck"
Also heard to say "I would go get a beer but these ferals would only sell West End" maybe if you knobs had clubrooms and sold West End you would have a home final this week haha

Totally incorrect. Yep we were there to watch as you would expect. Absolutely at no stage did anyone from the group engage with anyone from either club. At half time it was looking like Brahma Lodge were going to be our opponents next week but to Elizabeth's credit they fought back hard and overran Brahma and looked impressive doing so. They are definitely the team to beat after that come from behind win and considering we have lost a couple of key players to injury neither played round 18 either.

As for the quote about getting a beer your not even close. What was said was and I quote "I can't believe they don't charge for cars to enter the ground today and on top of that I went to the bar to buy 4 West Ends only to be told I can't take them out of the clubroom but if I have beers in my car feel free to drink them." Thought it strange that they just gave up the chance to make some easy $$$.

Oh and ROOBOY18 its actually Pulteney not Pultney.

Yeh sorry Oldman I just made it all up...........
Join in the chorus!!
ROOBOY18
Rookie

Has liked: 214 times
Been liked: 29 times
Grassroots Team: Hornridge

Postby oldman » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:14 pm

ROOBOY18 wrote:
oldman wrote:
ROOBOY18 wrote:Seen the Pultney coach at the Elizabeth v Lodge game yesterday sitting there with his folder taking notes then thought he would get mouthy towards the Elizabeth boys, soon shut up when they stormed home after being down by 9 goals early in the 3rd, maybe he should have just written "F#ck"
Also heard to say "I would go get a beer but these ferals would only sell West End" maybe if you knobs had clubrooms and sold West End you would have a home final this week haha

Totally incorrect. Yep we were there to watch as you would expect. Absolutely at no stage did anyone from the group engage with anyone from either club. At half time it was looking like Brahma Lodge were going to be our opponents next week but to Elizabeth's credit they fought back hard and overran Brahma and looked impressive doing so. They are definitely the team to beat after that come from behind win and considering we have lost a couple of key players to injury neither played round 18 either.

As for the quote about getting a beer your not even close. What was said was and I quote "I can't believe they don't charge for cars to enter the ground today and on top of that I went to the bar to buy 4 West Ends only to be told I can't take them out of the clubroom but if I have beers in my car feel free to drink them." Thought it strange that they just gave up the chance to make some easy $$$.

Oh and ROOBOY18 its actually Pulteney not Pultney.

Yeh sorry Oldman I just made it all up...........

Well that's cleared that up. Good on you for admitting you were wrong it takes a big man to acknowledge that.
oldman
Under 16s

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 62 times
Grassroots Team: Morphett Vale

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:28 pm

I'm amazed that a Trinity complaint is not headlined by their league famous goal umpire. That would have to be a first on these forums.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby wonder_kid » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:39 pm

I am not sticking up for trinity either by the way! Treat others how you want to be treated is a great way of behaving... But by saying this stuff on a forum a way you would want your club spoken about if mistakes or bad behaviour has occurred. I would guess not
wonder_kid
Under 18s

Postby Arch44 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:03 am

St.Marys suit Pulteney or Elizabeth more? Fair hike for Elizabeth but think they will win both grades.
Big ground to do an 18man zone on in the reserves.
Hogg Shield Div IV 2018 Winner
Arch44
League - Top 5

Has liked: 717 times
Been liked: 272 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League