St Peters OC
1%
Tea Tree Gully
8%

Total votes : 73

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2017

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:11 pm

the joker wrote:
Robran wrote:P.A.O.C Brock Castree to play for Nth Adelaide in 2018.
no he wont. Matty Slade knows Why he got the arse from Centrals and he would've passed that on to the senior football department

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what you are on about. He left Centrals after 2013 and in 2015 played some pretty good footy as a Crows top up player. Definitely has the ability to play SANFL if he is committed
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby jo172 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:46 pm

Going to be some nervous phone calls between Goodwood, Largs Bay and Modbury come 4 pm Saturday afternoon! Goodwood .25% behind PNU and both only 1 point behind Port District!
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:01 pm

jo172 wrote:Going to be some nervous phone calls between Goodwood, Largs Bay and Modbury come 4 pm Saturday afternoon! Goodwood .25% behind PNU and both only 1 point behind Port District!

Will be very close. Also, can SPOC do a number on Salisbury North and sneak past Modbury if they capitulate to PNU? Would need to be about a 50 point margin in both games.
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Postby Sass! » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:24 am

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
jo172 wrote:Going to be some nervous phone calls between Goodwood, Largs Bay and Modbury come 4 pm Saturday afternoon! Goodwood .25% behind PNU and both only 1 point behind Port District!

Will be very close. Also, can SPOC do a number on Salisbury North and sneak past Modbury if they capitulate to PNU? Would need to be about a 50 point margin in both games.

Its a huge last round to say the least. plenty on the line for alot of clubs.. we were really competitive against Goodies in their deck on saturday despite having a couple out late so i am hoping that we can finish the season on a high Saturday and put destiny in our own hands..

Can anyone from Port Districts tell me if their likely to get a C grade together for Saturday? i know they forfeited last week.
Sass!
Under 16s

Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 47 times
Grassroots Team: Modbury

Postby BigRig » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:52 pm

Sass! wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

Its a huge last round to say the least. plenty on the line for alot of clubs.. we were really competitive against Goodies in their deck on saturday despite having a couple out late so i am hoping that we can finish the season on a high Saturday and put destiny in our own hands..

Can anyone from Port Districts tell me if their likely to get a C grade together for Saturday? i know they forfeited last week.

Sass
Every effort is being made to fill a team and finish off the season the right way. Last week was on of those weeks were everything possible went wrong with large numbers being unavailable or sick .
BigRig
Mini-League

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Sass! » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:09 pm

BigRig wrote:
Sass! wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

Sass
Every effort is being made to fill a team and finish off the season the right way. Last week was on of those weeks were everything possible went wrong with large numbers being unavailable or sick .

thanks mate, figured as much.. i know we had a heap pull out across the grades last week due to being sick and a few more play well under the weather, so i can appreciate the impact that can have.
Sass!
Under 16s

Postby jo172 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:02 pm

jo172 wrote:
Wilbur wrote:
jo172 wrote:In awe of what TTG did today re MND and the professionalism and empathy in which it was conducted.

Superb football club.

You want to elaborate for the 99.9% of people who weren't there?

Will do when there's enough sobriety to do them justice

https://www.facebook.com/9NewsAdelaide/videos/1742729326031029/?hc_ref=ARRGrhoCPE2yFeT23SVBTuiiq8whNZclCODerz1P1G8PlSzYb3TJR5TqIxznBG6BxNo
jo172
League - Top 5

Postby jo172 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:57 am

Hypothetical scenarios this week (which won't happen but are fun to explore):

[*]Salisbury North, still filthy at Modbury over the Drainer suspension roll over and let SPOC whomp them by 20 goals, hoping PNU beats Modbury causing Modbury to get relegated with them next year
[*] ROCS and Gullies, both having nothing particularly to play for roll over against Goodwood and Port Districts to ensure that Goodwood goes past PNU on % and Goodwood and PNU miss the filnals

As for Uni and PAOC, hard to find any ulterior motives that could come out of that game!
jo172
League - Top 5

Postby Sass! » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:10 pm

jo172 wrote:Hypothetical scenarios this week (which won't happen but are fun to explore):

[*]Salisbury North, still filthy at Modbury over the Drainer suspension roll over and let SPOC whomp them by 20 goals, hoping PNU beats Modbury causing Modbury to get relegated with them next year
[*] ROCS and Gullies, both having nothing particularly to play for roll over against Goodwood and Port Districts to ensure that Goodwood goes past PNU on % and Goodwood and PNU miss the filnals

As for Uni and PAOC, hard to find any ulterior motives that could come out of that game!

Salisbury North strike me as a club with a little too much pride on the line to let that happen (i hope). . also dont think the boys from St Peters will be stoked with having to make the trip out North..
Sass!
Under 16s

Postby Trader » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:21 pm

jo172 wrote:Hypothetical scenarios this week (which won't happen but are fun to explore):

A couple of the uni lads were saying PAOC have agreed to supply a carton of beer for every goal uni lets Jake Pitt kick. Apparently 7-8 should see him lock in the association goal kicking.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby jo172 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:26 pm

Trader wrote:

A couple of the uni lads were saying PAOC have agreed to supply a carton of beer for every goal uni lets Jake Pitt kick. Apparently 7-8 should see him lock in the association goal kicking.

Trent Melville Tea Tree Gully 17 55 4
Heath Commane ROC's 15 49 4
Jake Pitt PAOC 16 49 11
jo172
League - Top 5

Postby Trader » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:08 pm

jo172 wrote:
Trader wrote:

Trent Melville Tea Tree Gully 17 55 4
Heath Commane ROC's 15 49 4
Jake Pitt PAOC 16 49 11

Exactly, with TTG and ROC's rolling over to Goody and PD, 8 should be enough! haha
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby Miiiiiiiiiine » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:19 pm

I think I have heard it all now...
And that.
Miiiiiiiiiine
Mini-League

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Postby jo172 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:38 pm

Miiiiiiiiiine wrote:

Part of me also wants to see the Crows extract some revenge on Essendon for the Round 22 of 2008 debacle. If the Crows get pounded by West Coast to the tune of 20 goals it can be revenge served very, very cold.
jo172
League - Top 5

Postby Miiiiiiiiiine » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:15 pm

jo172 wrote:
Miiiiiiiiiine wrote:

Part of me also wants to see the Crows extract some revenge on Essendon for the Round 22 of 2008 debacle. If the Crows get pounded by West Coast to the tune of 20 goals it can be revenge served very, very cold.

I will let your imagination run wild and free!...
And that.
Miiiiiiiiiine
Mini-League

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Postby Bigshow82 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:46 pm

Didn't you hear the club has decided to play the A grade in the B grade game so the A grade players can finish the season on a winning note and take some winning form into Div 2.........
Bigshow82
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 35 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:32 pm

Half time TTG 7.5 Port Districts 3.11 pretty even contest
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:51 pm

Full time TTG 18.14 d Port Districts 11.17.
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Postby buckley05 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:40 am

Wasted opportunities by the looks. I didn't go as I thought we'd get touched up :oops:
buckley05
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Miiiiiiiiiine » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:52 pm

3qtr time.
PNU 6.15.51
PD 5.2.32
And that.
Miiiiiiiiiine