23%
Rosewater
3%
Woodville South
9%

Total votes : 88

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2017

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:04 pm

Down the Hill wrote:How hard is it to do proper research people. I know this is SA Footy where facts get in the way of a good yarn but a quick look on the website shows he played 6 games for CLG before transferring to CBCOC in June. He then played 3 C grade games followed by 3 B grade games for CBCOC. So comfortably qualified to play finals in B grade but a permit needed for C grade if no open selection.

:YMAPPLAUSE:
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby wassprinttospace » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:17 pm

Dolphin Treasure wrote:
wassprinttospace wrote:Well done to both CBC B grade and Pooraka A grade against us on the weekend.

CBC taught us a few lessons about finals footy and staying focussed on the contest which our lads will learn from. Good to have a double chance.

Our A grade just couldn't hang on long enough, 10 points up with less than 5 minutes to go and in the blink of an eye they were 9 points down.

As much as it's all about the A's it would be a good consolation prize with how your 2's r going. A strong b grade is important to a clubs success.

Wouldn't be surprised if we face off again these finals, wether it's next weekend or the following.

You never know DT, we'll see what happens this weekend first. We wouldn't mind another opportunity against you guys to redeem ourselves after Saturday.
wassprinttospace
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: Blackfriars OS

Postby Dolphin Treasure » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:35 pm

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
Down the Hill wrote:How hard is it to do proper research people. I know this is SA Footy where facts get in the way of a good yarn but a quick look on the website shows he played 6 games for CLG before transferring to CBCOC in June. He then played 3 C grade games followed by 3 B grade games for CBCOC. So comfortably qualified to play finals in B grade but a permit needed for C grade if no open selection.

Easy does it... Does it really matter? We got there in the end. Albeit the long way LOL :lol:
Dolphin Treasure
Rookie

Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: CBCOC

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:13 pm

Dolphin Treasure wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

Easy does it... Does it really matter? We got there in the end. Albeit the long way LOL :lol:

It's not the first time Robb_Stark has questioned the eligibility of an opposition player on this thread without doing his research.......inappropriate IMO. A sure sign of some insecurity leading up to this week's game.
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby Robb_Stark » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:52 pm

sorry i often scroll through games and check things out regardless i just missed seeing the C grade games played i also did question some other games and players i just send private messages to people from them clubs asking the questions
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby rubbers0ul » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:49 pm

Whose the no.6 for the Rammers?

Modra reincarnated ?
rubbers0ul
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time

Postby BZB27 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:16 am

Will CBC get the home final this week or is school footy on it again?
BZB27
League - Best 21

Has liked: 216 times
Been liked: 173 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Dutchy » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:08 pm

Disappointing to see Locks out, was going to head along to have a look this week with the SFL bye.

Might be old news but what happened with Rosewater? had enough wins to stay up but have been relegated?
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3484 times

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:12 pm

Dutchy wrote:Disappointing to see Locks out, was going to head along to have a look this week with the SFL bye.

Might be old news but what happened with Rosewater? had enough wins to stay up but have been relegated?

They went "bang bang" - disappointing, i think a lot of people thought it would be their year this year...

Rosies had a report in the last round and lost points.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby BZB27 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:13 pm

Dutchy wrote:Disappointing to see Locks out, was going to head along to have a look this week with the SFL bye.

One of there players head butted one of our players in the last game and got 7 weeks for it.
BZB27
League - Best 21

Postby Dutchy » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:16 pm

BZB27 wrote:

One of there players head butted one of our players in the last game and got 7 weeks for it.

Unreal...just relegated or more to come from it?
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3484 times

Postby BZB27 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:01 pm

Dutchy wrote:
BZB27 wrote:

Unreal...just relegated or more to come from it?

Not sure but getting relegated after doing enough to stay up is bad enough id think.
BZB27
League - Best 21

Postby zedman » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:33 pm

Footy Chick wrote:

They went "bang bang" - disappointing, i think a lot of people thought it would be their year this year...

very disappointing FC but the scoreboard and our form doesnt lie..our last 10 minor round games had been a bit ordinary minus a "come from behind at half time" win versus pooraka..lost to the cats(again) and bosfc, got beat up by glenunga and cbc, struggled with kenilworth twice and our game v hvfc was pure theft which im sure you remember!..8-1 at the turn was a little bit of "fools gold" in hindsight..internally we knew were werent firing quite correctly heading to the finals due to a few factors but we hoped it would click and we could find some consistency..licking our wounds today..

best of luck to the teams left in it..pooraka have some momentum and belief now and thats a powerful force in footy, will be a tight game versus cbc..rams trophy to lose imo..
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1077 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby Inallseriousness » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:04 pm

zedman wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

very disappointing FC but the scoreboard and our form doesnt lie..our last 10 minor round games had been a bit ordinary minus a "come from behind at half time" win versus pooraka..lost to the cats(again) and bosfc, got beat up by glenunga and cbc, struggled with kenilworth twice and our game v hvfc was pure theft which im sure you remember!..8-1 at the turn was a little bit of "fools gold" in hindsight..internally we knew were werent firing quite correctly heading to the finals due to a few factors but we hoped it would click and we could find some consistency..licking our wounds today..

best of luck to the teams left in it..pooraka have some momentum and belief now and thats a powerful force in footy, will be a tight game versus cbc..rams trophy to lose imo..

Bad luck mate. I'm sure you will regroup and come back even better next year!
Inallseriousness
Under 16s

Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 106 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby BZB27 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:38 pm

I see Blacks are looking for a new coach.
BZB27
League - Best 21

Postby Mr Beefy » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:45 pm

I see Pooraka # 2 got reported, what will be the consequences for Pooraka should he be found guilty?
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby Robb_Stark » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:49 pm

Mr Beefy wrote:I see Pooraka # 2 got reported, what will be the consequences for Pooraka should he be found guilty?

Nothing Pooraka are on no sanctions
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby old farmer » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:09 pm

Robb_Stark wrote:
Mr Beefy wrote:I see Pooraka # 2 got reported, what will be the consequences for Pooraka should he be found guilty?

How is it possible to get dropped a division for disciplinary reasons and not be placed on an AAA. :-?
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts....
old farmer
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 112 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby BZB27 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:22 pm

old farmer wrote:
Robb_Stark wrote:

How is it possible to get dropped a division for disciplinary reasons and not be placed on an AAA. :-?

Havnt been on them since rd 6
BZB27
League - Best 21

Postby BZB27 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:23 pm

Whats everyones tips for the medal in both the a's and b's
BZB27
League - Best 21