Another reason SANFL crowds are falling

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Another reason SANFL crowds are falling

Postby Magellan » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:57 pm

Mickyj wrote:Mickyjs last rant on the senior colleges Facebook page did get me in trouble for mentioning the immigration department

I like the fact Mickyj refers to himself in the first person.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Wedgie » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:00 pm

I read on facebok that indigenous refugees dont get into the SANFL for free. No wonder crowds are falling.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Mickyj » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:46 pm

Magellan wrote:
Mickyj wrote:Mickyjs last rant on the senior colleges Facebook page did get me in trouble for mentioning the immigration department

I like the fact Mickyj refers to himself in the first person.

Why not I'm making people happy on here
not much happiness in the world out there
Land based Lure Bream Fisherman
PB
Hardbody Bream 38cm
Hardbody Mulloway 40cm
Softplastic Bream 38cm
Fly Bream 30cm
Mickyj
Coach

Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 22 times

Postby Mickyj » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:53 pm

Wedgie wrote:I read on facebok that indigenous refugees dont get into the SANFL for free. No wonder crowds are falling.

I reckon the council area around the senior college funded the local council a lot of federal funds paying parking fines for two hours of parking on yellow lines and in front of no parking signs
They better open up anothe school for refugees near prospect so the sticker lickers get Game days off
PB
Hardbody Bream 38cm
Hardbody Mulloway 40cm
Softplastic Bream 38cm
Fly Bream 30cm
Mickyj
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:23 pm

If the Federal Government is paying parking fines for indigenous refugees its a concern SANFL crowds are dwindling as you would think more indigenous refugees would go to SANFL games if they can park anywhere.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby stan » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:46 pm

I knew this was Turnballs fault. Bloody ****.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby prowling panther » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:23 pm

Stop taking the piss out of MickyJ, Wedgie, you'r not even funny about it.
I wish my remembering was as good as my forgetting
prowling panther
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 28 times
Grassroots Team: Hectorville

Postby Psyber » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:19 am

Mickyj wrote:
o five wrote:Here we go again Mickyj ](*,)

And i had to go through a lecture at schoo from the head of the school this week being told refugees are indigenous
So ive had a lot of conversations with people who are always right
just another big whoppee when i told the school head she couldnt call them indigenous to me a si have aboriginal blood in me not much that ended the subject the head didnt know what to say

In the broadest of terms I guess we are all indigenous to somewhere, and thus could use that to water down the meaning "indigenous" traditionally has in Australia...

But relatively few humans now live were their distant ancestors did and can claim real indigenous status even where they were born. For example I was born in Adelaide and so using that broad definition I could claim to be indigenous to Australia despite the fact my mother arrived from the UK in 1924, and my father's parents arrived in about 1905.

Alternatively, maybe my 5.8% Finnish ancestry detected in my genome makes me an indigenous Finn?
Then there is the 5% French and German, and the 56% British and Irish...

Finns and Magyars (Hungarians) are related and were once indigenous to somewhere in Siberia, and indigenous Sardinians were originally from Southern Turkey (Hittites) and Lebanon (Phoenicians).
Last edited by Psyber on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 389 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby stan » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:36 am

Psyber, I love it when you talk smart to us.
stan
Coach

Postby Mickyj » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Psyber wrote:
Mickyj wrote:
o five wrote:Here we go again Mickyj ](*,)

And i had to go through a lecture at schoo from the head of the school this week being told refugees are indigenous
So ive had a lot of conversations with people who are always right
just another big whoppee when i told the school head she couldnt call them indigenous to me a si have aboriginal blood in me not much that ended the subject the head didnt know what to say

In the broadest of terms I guess we are all indigenous to somewhere, and thus could use that to water down the meaning "indigenous" traditionally has in Australia...

But relatively few humans now live were their distant ancestors did and can claim real indigenous status even where they were born. For example I was born in Adelaide and so using that broad definition I could claim to be indigenous to Australia despite the fact my mother arrived from the UK in 1924, and my father's parents arrived in about 1905.

Alternatively, maybe my 5.8% Finnish ancestry detected in my genome makes me and indigenous Finn?
Then there is the 5% French and German, and the 56% British and Irish...

Finns and Magyars (Hungarians) are related and were once indigenous to somewhere in Siberia, and indigenous Sardinians were originally from Southern Turkey (Hittites) and Lebanon (Phoenicians).

I love that post I could tell you mine but bore everyone to death
You might have put The Ayrian race in so someone might know they settled in India and not Germany
Enjoy your post mate
PB
Hardbody Bream 38cm
Hardbody Mulloway 40cm
Softplastic Bream 38cm
Fly Bream 30cm
Mickyj
Coach

Postby Mickyj » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:52 pm

Wedgie wrote:If the Federal Government is paying parking fines for indigenous refugees its a concern SANFL crowds are dwindling as you would think more indigenous refugees would go to SANFL games if they can park anywhere.

I know your taking the piss out of me guess that's your issue me meh

I've seen young Muslim ladies at school in their AFL umpires tops including the head covering anything you'd like to say to trainee Muslim girl umpires wedgie the school is pushing for umpires in footy to
PB
Hardbody Bream 38cm
Hardbody Mulloway 40cm
Softplastic Bream 38cm
Fly Bream 30cm
Mickyj
Coach

Postby stan » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:30 pm

Mickyj wrote:
Wedgie wrote:If the Federal Government is paying parking fines for indigenous refugees its a concern SANFL crowds are dwindling as you would think more indigenous refugees would go to SANFL games if they can park anywhere.

I've seen young Muslim ladies at school in their AFL umpires tops including the head covering anything you'd like to say to trainee Muslim girl umpires wedgie the school is pushing for umpires in footy to
Dude Im starting to wonder where this is going.
stan
Coach

Postby Jase » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:13 pm

Mickyj wrote:

Isn't that a good thing?

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1476 times
Been liked: 550 times

Postby Mickyj » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:05 am

stan wrote:
Mickyj wrote:

Sorry Stan just trying to stir Wedgir up
This school is designed to help mostly refugees , single mums , disabled and unemployed .
During open school day they had stands set up from courses at the school at uni and Tafe .
One of the things they were or are doing is getting women including Muslim women students into our football by becoming umpires
I did in fact see a group of Muslim students at lunch time with one wearing an umpire top with both afl and sanfl logos on it and the head covering included .
While it's a good thing the school is really set up to help new arrivals make it in Australia .
How the hell aussie born students get in and over 50s like myself no idea
Though with me I was told my year 12 completed in 1979 was worthless and I can study due to no Sace points I just thought I'd do it to shut up my provider and Centrelink.
PB
Hardbody Bream 38cm
Hardbody Mulloway 40cm
Softplastic Bream 38cm
Fly Bream 30cm
Mickyj
Coach

Postby Mickyj » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:11 am

Jase wrote:
Mickyj wrote:

Isn't that a good thing?

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

When one my of teachers tried to give a leaflet on how to apply to the one female Muslim in her class the student said Muslims do not play this sport .
She was upset when I said yes they do one plays in the AFL . She wasn't happy that Muslims would be involved in sport .
I guess all religions have different people in them .
PB
Hardbody Bream 38cm
Hardbody Mulloway 40cm
Softplastic Bream 38cm
Fly Bream 30cm
Mickyj
Coach

Postby stan » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:35 pm

Mickyj wrote:
stan wrote:
Mickyj wrote:

Sorry Stan just trying to stir Wedgir up
This school is designed to help mostly refugees , single mums , disabled and unemployed .
During open school day they had stands set up from courses at the school at uni and Tafe .
One of the things they were or are doing is getting women including Muslim women students into our football by becoming umpires
I did in fact see a group of Muslim students at lunch time with one wearing an umpire top with both afl and sanfl logos on it and the head covering included .
While it's a good thing the school is really set up to help new arrivals make it in Australia .
How the hell aussie born students get in and over 50s like myself no idea
Though with me I was told my year 12 completed in 1979 was worthless and I can study due to no Sace points I just thought I'd do it to shut up my provider and Centrelink.
Ok
stan
Coach

Postby VALE PARK » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:04 pm

First Port Power Reserves premiership coming up?
VALE PARK
Under 18s

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 59 times

Postby Groucho » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:07 am

Power have already added the 2 won by the Port Adelaide Magpies FC to their total of 192 or however many it is. They will claim this one too should their reserves win it. :evil:
Groucho
Under 18s

Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 160 times

Postby LMA » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:33 pm

Groucho wrote:Power have already added the 2 won by the Port Adelaide Magpies FC to their total of 192 or however many it is. They will claim this one too should their reserves win it. :evil:

Yeah PAFC have added them, is there another Alberton I'm unaware of. Why wouldn't we claim it, should we award the runner up the cup instead to please to sooks if we win, why stop there award everyone a participation cup and the players a fun size pack of twisties and can of coke too
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL