Things that you rate!

Anything!

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Failed Creation » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:36 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Failed Creation wrote:It may have been a false dawn; there was a scarcity of lady flesh at my workplace.

Today was looking promising this morning too

I'll have to suss it out before my next shift.

I prefer to err on the side of caution when it comes to Tit Monday.
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3307 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby Corona Man » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:41 pm

The first extremely cold Heineken at the $5 kiwi price point... gold!
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1278 times
Been liked: 3483 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:58 pm

A legend handing in my house keys to the front office today after I dropped them at the front turnstiles going into work this morning

I didn't notice I didn't have them in my right hip pocket (where I always keep them) until about 1.30 this afternoon. Went to my lunch room to check my jacket pockets and bag but couldn't find them then started to retrace my steps across the site back to my work area. Had a look around there and asked a few guys in the area if they'd seen them but came up with nothing. Trying to find tools you misplaced is like trying to find a needle in a heystack let alone a set of keys. Continued to look around on the way out of work and a guy I know asked me what I was doing then after I told him he said there was an email sent out by admin about them having a set of keys that were handed in. Luckily they were mine. I'm so f**king relieved they were handed in as it was doing my head in stressing out about it for 2 hours.

Whoever it was that handed them in saved me alot of pain and suffering. Not sure who they were but I couldn't thank them enough!
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10328 times
Been liked: 1519 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Corona Man » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:09 pm

Corona Man wrote:The first extremely cold Heineken at the $5 kiwi price point... gold!

$5 kiwi Heinekens still doing the job..,
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1278 times
Been liked: 3483 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby mickey » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:32 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:A legend handing in my house keys to the front office today after I dropped them at the front turnstiles going into work this morning

I didn't notice I didn't have them in my right hip pocket (where I always keep them) until about 1.30 this afternoon. Went to my lunch room to check my jacket pockets and bag but couldn't find them then started to retrace my steps across the site back to my work area. Had a look around there and asked a few guys in the area if they'd seen them but came up with nothing. Trying to find tools you misplaced is like trying to find a needle in a heystack let alone a set of keys. Continued to look around on the way out of work and a guy I know asked me what I was doing then after I told him he said there was an email sent out by admin about them having a set of keys that were handed in. Luckily they were mine. I'm so f**king relieved they were handed in as it was doing my head in stressing out about it for 2 hours.

Whoever it was that handed them in saved me alot of pain and suffering. Not sure who they were but I couldn't thank them enough!
I know the feeling of relief that brings. Saturdays in winter are spent coaching & watching netball, about a month ago I was about to leave and couldn't find the car key! Emptied my back pack and team bag 3 times, checked all the different courts i was on during the day but still nothing. Last resort was asking at the match day office if any keys were handed in and luckily they were there..... had been for about 3-4 hours!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
mickey
Coach

Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 313 times
Grassroots Team: Seaton Ramblers

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:12 am

Thought I'd surprise the missus yesterday and pick her up from work, I stopped at the pub for two pints on my way to kill some time and got the thirst.

After picking her up she asked if I wanted to stop in again on my way home to which I obliged without sounding too enthusiastic.

We're on a tight budget as we're saving for a holiday so she suggested we have a $20 betting budget which I thought was reasonable.

She loves a punt on the trotters and we usually pick two horses each for first and third in a trifecta and the favourite to come second, sure enough for our $4 bets we jagged it 3 times and walked out with over $450 within an hour, there's our weekend sorted now.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Booney » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:00 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:Thought I'd surprise the missus yesterday and pick her up from work, I stopped at the pub for two pints on my way to kill some time and got the thirst.

After picking her up she asked if I wanted to stop in again on my way home to which I obliged without sounding too enthusiastic.

We're on a tight budget as we're saving for a holiday so she suggested we have a $20 betting budget which I thought was reasonable.

She loves a punt on the trotters and we usually pick two horses each for first and third in a trifecta and the favourite to come second, sure enough for our $4 bets we jagged it 3 times and walked out with over $450 within an hour, there's our weekend sorted now.

Nice. Wednesday night is pub night on the way home with the lad, 2 pints, $10 in Shogun 20c, spins second push, $125 later thank you very much.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7488 times
Been liked: 10772 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:10 am

Booney wrote:
Nice. Wednesday night is pub night on the way home with the lad, 2 pints, $10 in Shogun 20c, spins second push, $125 later thank you very much.

Thanks for coming Girlfriend!!!!!

I knocked down 5 pints in my hour long visit, a roadie, a litre off CC's and a bottle of Black Sambuca from the drive thru and we were on our way only $350 up by then, got home and made the best chicken schnitzel's ever according to the kids, I think I might even pick her up again tonight.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:13 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:

I knocked down 5 pints in my hour long visit, a roadie, a litre off CC's and a bottle of Black Sambuca from the drive thru and we were on our way only $350 up by then, got home and made the best chicken schnitzel's ever according to the kids, I think I might even pick her up again tonight.

Did you manage to finish off the night with some special cuddles though?
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3996 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:35 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:

The day did end with a y.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby HH3 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:38 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:

The day did end with a y.

I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby MW » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:42 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:

Assuming 425ml pints... over 2 litres of beer in an hour. Impressive sir.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2599 times
Been liked: 1844 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:53 pm

MW wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:

Assuming 425ml pints... over 2 litres of beer in an hour. Impressive sir.

LOL, I try to rush there as the happy hour finishes at 6, the missus always says "don't worry, you'll still squeeze 4 in" when we get there at 5:30.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:12 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:

Good to see the clean eating and looking after yourself is going well. :D
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:30 pm

Booney wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Thanks for coming Girlfriend!!!!!

Good to see the clean eating and looking after yourself is going well. :D

I call it "balancing". I can't be too thin.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:27 pm

The top quality work some of us have put into the Port Adelaide thread today. :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:18 pm

Booney wrote:The top quality work some of us have put into the Port Adelaide thread today. :lol:

Port threads are usually pretty quiet this time of year! :D
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby MW » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:00 pm

Booney wrote:The top quality work some of us have put into the Port Adelaide thread today. :lol:

What are you wearing right now? ;)
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2599 times
Been liked: 1844 times

Postby Brodlach » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:15 pm

Booney right now

July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby heater31 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:13 pm

The Triple J Adelaide Boys giving those hipster **** from Sydney and Melbourne the finger this morning........

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/programs/triplej-breakfast/liam-ruok/8944112
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion