Finals Week 3

Talk on the national game

Re: Finals Week 3

Postby Bum Crack » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:27 am

Well done to the Crows. Far better team on the night. Brisbane will be licking their lips after Charlies performance last night. Crows will get a first rounder for him for sure. Not being salty, but **** there are some terrible supporters out there. I know every team has them but Crows are by far the worst. I even got abused last night after i clapped a goal because i was in the members area and i had no right to be there apparently lol. I just wanted to throat chop the three blokes in front of me. Once again though well done Crows. Far too good
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 890 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby MW » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:48 am

Bum Crack wrote:Well done to the Crows. Far better team on the night. Brisbane will be licking their lips after Charlies performance last night. Crows will get a first rounder for him for sure. Not being salty, but **** there are some terrible supporters out there. I know every team has them but Crows are by far the worst. I even got abused last night after i clapped a goal because i was in the members area and i had no right to be there apparently lol. I just wanted to throat chop the three blokes in front of me. Once again though well done Crows. Far too good

Not defending the idiots all supporter bases have, but last night was one of the most passionate crowds I've ever witnessed. Sure some step over the line but that's going to happen in such an emotionally charged game.

One more to go...
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2598 times
Been liked: 1844 times

Postby Bum Crack » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:08 am

MW wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:Well done to the Crows. Far better team on the night. Brisbane will be licking their lips after Charlies performance last night. Crows will get a first rounder for him for sure. Not being salty, but **** there are some terrible supporters out there. I know every team has them but Crows are by far the worst. I even got abused last night after i clapped a goal because i was in the members area and i had no right to be there apparently lol. I just wanted to throat chop the three blokes in front of me. Once again though well done Crows. Far too good

Not defending the idiots all supporter bases have, but last night was one of the most passionate crowds I've ever witnessed. Sure some step over the line but that's going to happen in such an emotionally charged game.

One more to go...

I understand passionate but this wasn't passionate. It was just a heap of **** carrying on like wankers. Maybe it's just me. I'm a passionate supporter but i don't abuse opposition or their supporters. Never have and never will. Don't worry, there's been lots of opportunties when i could have being a Cats supoorter watching them hand out some floggings over the years. I don't see the need. I guess everyone's different though. I just tend to see it moreso at crows games than any other.
Yep
No
Bum Crack
Coach

Postby Yangebup » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:19 am

With Sloanes high front on hit of Danger & Walkers elbow to the guys throat both being sighted, when they get 1 game each I wonder who the Cows
will replace those 2 with??
Yangebup
Rookie

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 18 times

Postby Brodlach » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:28 am

Yangebup wrote:With Sloanes high front on hit of Danger & Walkers elbow to the guys throat both being sighted, when they get 1 game each I wonder who the Cows

Haha salty much?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby daysofourlives » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:31 am

Corona Man wrote:
bennymacca wrote:
prowling panther wrote:
Gozu wrote:Gotta feel for the Geelong fans that came over though

WHY?

Because We know how it feels to get pumped in a prelim.

Always sucks for the losing fans.

Just imagine what happens if Richmond lose tomorrow. There will be riots

I do hope you get a GF ticket Benny and get to the G next Saturday and get beat by an umpiring decision in the last minute so Benny can replace that bloke from Nuri on the we was robbed Utube video ;)

EFA
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Corona Man » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:35 am

I thought that was Benny?
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1278 times
Been liked: 3481 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Corona Man » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:40 am

In all seriousness though, as SA Footy Forums resident #1 CT, it would be awesome for Benny to be there in the flesh to witness "his boys" (who knew he owned the franchise) taste success on the big stage.

Conversely it would be awesome for Benny to be there in the flesh to witness "his boys" get their arse handed to them on a plate, on the big stage.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1278 times
Been liked: 3481 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Brodlach » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:42 am

You’re such a kind man CM
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Postby MW » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:45 am

Yangebup wrote:With Sloanes high front on hit of Danger & Walkers elbow to the guys throat both being sighted, when they get 1 game each I wonder who the Cows

You're kidding right?
While we're at it lets hope the countless staging for frees from both Selwoods and Danger also get sighted and fined :roll:
MW
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:47 am

Thanks to the crows the afl will see the bye week a success and it will hang around for another year.

Congratulations to the crows. Best team performance I've seen since the 2014 gf.
They won't lose next week and will do it easy.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3025 times
Been liked: 2398 times

Postby Brodlach » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:47 am

MW wrote:

You're kidding right?
While we're at it lets hope the countless staging for frees from both Selwoods and Danger also get sighted and fined :roll:

In the 0.0001% chance it happens, it’s still a good problem to have because we are playing this week in a Grand Final! ;)
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:49 am

Brodlach wrote:
MW wrote:

You're kidding right?

In the 0.0001% chance it happens, it’s still a good problem to have because we are playing this week in a Grand Final! ;)

To be fair it wouldn't be a huge loss if tex didn't play ;)
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:57 am

MW wrote:

You're kidding right?

Id pay the fines if Sloane and Tex both missed next week
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11838 times
Been liked: 3597 times

Postby MW » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:08 am

All we heard during the week was which Geelong player was going to tag a Crows mid, half back or forward. Seemed to go in too defensively minded. That, combined with Danger starting up forward and relying on Selwood to win the ball in the mid by himself was their undoing imo.

Cockatoo gamble didn't pay off.

Ironically Motlop kept you in it.
MW
Coach

Postby Bum Crack » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:08 am

Corona Man wrote:In all seriousness though, as SA Footy Forums resident #1 CT, it would be awesome for Benny to be there in the flesh to witness "his boys" (who knew he owned the franchise) taste success on the big stage.

Conversely it would be awesome for Benny to be there in the flesh to witness "his boys" get their arse handed to them on a plate, on the big stage.

Lol
Yep
No
Bum Crack
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:15 am

MW wrote:All we heard during the week was which Geelong player was going to tag a Crows mid, half back or forward. Seemed to go in too defensively minded. That, combined with Danger starting up forward and relying on Selwood to win the ball in the mid by himself was their undoing imo.

Agreed. Danger should have started in the middle and backed Hawkins
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:30 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
MW wrote:All we heard during the week was which Geelong player was going to tag a Crows mid, half back or forward. Seemed to go in too defensively minded. That, combined with Danger starting up forward and relying on Selwood to win the ball in the mid by himself was their undoing imo.

Agreed. Danger should have started in the middle and backed Hawkins

How good was Talia was on Dawkins? I remember Hawkins taking only one mark
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Brodlach » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:33 pm

I thought Cockatoo was good
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach
Coach

Postby MW » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:40 pm

Brodlach wrote:

I thought Cockatoo was good

9 touches.
Nope.
MW
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL