Things that make you sad.

Anything!

Re: Things that make you sad.

Postby Wedgie » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:44 pm

Quiet nights in Thailand due to the missus taking a drunken tumble last night and getting the runs today.
Weirdly my guts has been fine here and I get more stomach upsets in Australia, I was seriously built to live in this place.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Johno6 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:50 am

Is she going to post in here that it makes her sad you told everyone on safooty that she has the runs?
R.I.P Mum 28/02/12

Asterix Users - Squibs
Johno6
Coach

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 604 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:19 am

Johno6 wrote:Is she going to post in here that it makes her sad you told everyone on safooty that she has the runs?

No, she'll post in the "what gives me the shits" thread.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby bennymacca » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:54 pm

Wedgie wrote:Quiet nights in Thailand due to the missus taking a drunken tumble last night and getting the runs today.
Weirdly my guts has been fine here and I get more stomach upsets in Australia, I was seriously built to live in this place.

out on the town by yourself? :P
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Wedgie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:33 pm

Having some drinks at Hooters with my missus and a yank and me and my missus have bigger hooters than the hooters girls!
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Wedgie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:35 pm

IMG20171024171705.jpg
(3.9 MiB) Downloaded 40 times
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:41 pm

Ripped off
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11804 times
Been liked: 3581 times

Postby Wedgie » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:05 am

That I'm fall over drunk and it's only 8.30pm here.
#lightweight
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Booney » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:38 am

Wedgie wrote:
IMG20171024171705.jpg

Fried eggs on Nasi goreng...not Hooters.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7466 times
Been liked: 10753 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:04 am

Wedgie wrote:That I'm fall over drunk and it's only 8.30pm here.
#lightweight

But you probably been drinking since 7am..
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:37 am

Wedgie wrote:
IMG20171024171705.jpg

Are they doing the chicken dance?
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Grenville » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:02 pm

Flying home from the Gold Coast tomorrow. Could've happily stayed a fair bit longer.
Grenville
Veteran

Has liked: 262 times
Been liked: 761 times

Postby Wedgie » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:09 pm

Leaving Thailand :( :( :(
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 pm

Wedgie wrote:Leaving Thailand :( :( :(

You were in Thailand? :shock:

Hopefully you had a great time
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby RustyCage » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:18 am

Wedgie wrote:
IMG20171024171705.jpg

Being Thailand, just be happy they don't have dicks too
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Postby Booney » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:04 am

About 4:30 yesterday afternoon I see out of the corner of my eye Missy Beagle fall over, "did she just fall over?" sort of "see" her. Not really seeing it, but sort of catching it I look over and she's blank as blank. I call her and she's not responding....****.

Run over to her and she's got that look in her eye like she's been ko'd. Won't stand up. Won't respond but is coming to.

Mrs, Miss and Boon wrap her up and off to the pet hospital on Anzac Highway, on the way she's taking short / sharp breathes, no tail wagging, no real pep in her normal 8 year old Beagle nutter step.

Hour or so later and we see the vet, long story short and she's got a heart murmur. This can potentially be the early on set of heart disease, but at her age is more likely a murmur. This can slightly in flame the heart making breathing a little more difficult, thus the short sharp breathes.

Low oxygenation when checked so it's likely what I saw was her passing out due to lack of oxygen. Unlikely it's the first time as we all either work or study so she's home alone all day, it's just that I saw this one and we've picked it up.

Animal hospital was good, said we'll need bloods and x-rays done to confirm what's happened and as medication can help with the condition we should go through that process, suggested to us that nothing is likely to change over night so instead of paying 8 o'clock Sunday rates we should get her to our normal vet today and let them know what's happened.

Off to the vet at 3:30 today....

We lost old Beasley back in May and Missy has had the sads, understandably since, Miss Boon had us all in tears last night when she said "She really does have a broken heart".... :(
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby valleys07 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:48 am

Booney wrote:About 4:30 yesterday afternoon I see out of the corner of my eye Missy Beagle fall over, "did she just fall over?" sort of "see" her. Not really seeing it, but sort of catching it I look over and she's blank as blank. I call her and she's not responding....****.

Run over to her and she's got that look in her eye like she's been ko'd. Won't stand up. Won't respond but is coming to.

Mrs, Miss and Boon wrap her up and off to the pet hospital on Anzac Highway, on the way she's taking short / sharp breathes, no tail wagging, no real pep in her normal 8 year old Beagle nutter step.

Hour or so later and we see the vet, long story short and she's got a heart murmur. This can potentially be the early on set of heart disease, but at her age is more likely a murmur. This can slightly in flame the heart making breathing a little more difficult, thus the short sharp breathes.

Low oxygenation when checked so it's likely what I saw was her passing out due to lack of oxygen. Unlikely it's the first time as we all either work or study so she's home alone all day, it's just that I saw this one and we've picked it up.

Animal hospital was good, said we'll need bloods and x-rays done to confirm what's happened and as medication can help with the condition we should go through that process, suggested to us that nothing is likely to change over night so instead of paying 8 o'clock Sunday rates we should get her to our normal vet today and let them know what's happened.

We lost old Beasley back in May and Missy has had the sads, understandably since, Miss Boon had us all in tears last night when she said "She really does have a broken heart".... :(

:(
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 767 times
Been liked: 1168 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:34 am

OMG, Boon that's awful - poor Missy. The old girl has been through so much this year :(

Lucky you caught it.....
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Booney » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:33 pm

Booney wrote:About 4:30 yesterday afternoon I see out of the corner of my eye Missy Beagle fall over, "did she just fall over?" sort of "see" her. Not really seeing it, but sort of catching it I look over and she's blank as blank. I call her and she's not responding....****.

Went to our own vet on Monday, set up appointment for today to get x-rays and bloods done.

Yes, a heart murmur. They scale them 1-6, we're currently at a 3.

We started on heart tablets and diuretics on Monday. The diuretics remove any excess fluid that may be built up around the heart or liver which, if left untreated, could end up in the lungs. She's lost a bit over 1kg from Monday night to this morning, all the fluid coming out. She's breathing easier, had an appetite last night for the first time in a few days so an improvement.

Drop some weight, maintain the heart medication and monitor her 6 monthly from here ( after next weeks follow up ) is the plan.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:46 am

Someone at my work has been gradually getting work taken off of them, everyone can see but the person what this is leading to, I don't particularly like this person but hate seeing people lose their jobs, I am usually short and abrupt to them but have been helping them as much as possible lately.

I give it 6 weeks, they are totally oblivious to it and see it as their job is becoming easier.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion