6%
Salisbury
1%
SMOSH West Lakes
5%

Total votes : 83

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2018

Postby TIRED TIGER » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:53 pm

That’s why the Community Football League is a big toothless tiger. The clubs that play by the salary cap rules are disadvantaged and the cheats keep getting away with it
TIRED TIGER
Reserves

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 46 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Postby GotalltheINFO » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:45 pm

EP = JOKE
GotalltheINFO
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Angle Vale

Postby GotalltheINFO » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:02 pm

#bleedredandblue wrote:Eastern park with another couple of signings tonight, Bruno oloughlin finally seeing the light of day and coming back to EP from kilburn! Also Pete verigan who was at broad view last year! Thomo putting in the hard yards over the off season to try and have a serious impact in his first year at EP

Good to see all these new recruits happening at EP....... But have heard along the grape vine that EP hadn't been loyal to the A grade playing group from last year? Am i right?? How are you going to fit 7 new BIG recruits into the A grade group from last year? Personal thought EP had the best playing group on paper last year.... just lacked in the coaching departmeant? Peace ✌
GotalltheINFO
Mini-League

Postby old fullback » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:38 am

hollywood7477 wrote:
old fullback wrote:Torrens Valley are well looked after, ( Hughes Construction) good coin out there ..

I hear the money has dried up at TV compared to what it used to. I read on the Hills site that he has retired and his son runs Hughes Construction so the money isnt thrown around like it used to be.

Don't believe everything you hear.. still good coin..
old fullback
Under 18s

Has liked: 127 times
Been liked: 18 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby #bleedredandblue » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:08 am

Lol do you have rocks in your head or something? Because by them comments you can tell you have absolutely no idea about anything at all lol.. For starters, to try claim any team but north haven had the best list on paper is absolutely ridiculous! EP had a very strong list but only one game through the entire year did we have our best 22 blokes play.. secondly, the 7 new recruits will fit straight in to the side easily, considering 5 blokes from our finals teams last year have left the club (only 2 of them played majority of the season for us) which leaves 5 spots straight away.. as for not looking after last years playing group, the coach and footy delegates plan has always been to get everyone signed up in a couple weeks on our meet the coaches day, but every player has still been contacted and spoken to just to make sure they are committed and staying on for the coming season
#bleedredandblue
Under 16s

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 52 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Postby GotalltheINFO » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:19 am

#bleedredandblue wrote:Lol do you have rocks in your head or something? Because by them comments you can tell you have absolutely no idea about anything at all lol.. For starters, to try claim any team but north haven had the best list on paper is absolutely ridiculous! EP had a very strong list but only one game through the entire year did we have our best 22 blokes play.. secondly, the 7 new recruits will fit straight in to the side easily, considering 5 blokes from our finals teams last year have left the club (only 2 of them played majority of the season for us) which leaves 5 spots straight away.. as for not looking after last years playing group, the coach and footy delegates plan has always been to get everyone signed up in a couple weeks on our meet the coaches day, but every player has still been contacted and spoken to just to make sure they are committed and staying on for the coming season

By far the better team! You just couldn't get in the groove on the day.... after watching the mid field on the day, could do with an upgrade!

5 players leaving? 5? Well we knew there were 3 A grades from last year! BRADLEY WOODWARD,SHAWN MANSELL,NATHAN MCIVER? Who are the other 2 player?
GotalltheINFO
Mini-League

Postby bubba love » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:47 am

Every club tries to improve their list each year, EP are no different, can’t have a go at them for that
bubba love
Under 18s

Been liked: 125 times
Grassroots Team: Mallee Park

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:21 am

The Big Shrek wrote:
Well LM you've caught me out on two fronts! Contrary to what I said in my post I actually typed it on my laptop. My phone would have corrected it. And yes I can't spell 'days', I missed the day they taught that at school.

Conratulations on picking up a spelling mistake anyway. The Nobel Prize committee just phoned me to say that you and old mate Knappy can pick up your awards for being geniuses at the front bar of the Miday tomorrow afternoon.

Bored mate?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby retiredhack » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:38 am

I was at the Morphett Arms hotel checking my losing betting tickets late Saturday afternoon and there were a few people there from Edwardstown - they had a meet the coaches night there that night. Morphett Arms are their new major sponsor

i had a quick chat to one of the blokes and he said they were expecting a large number of players/supporters on the night and also they had signed some new players and were very positive about bouncing straight back to finals in 2018.

Also mentioned the players have been running their own sessions and have had up to 30 on the track already!!

They are also nominating for a 4th team (D Grade)

Promising signs at Townies by the sound of it
retiredhack
Mini-League

Postby #bleedredandblue » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:13 pm

By far the better team on what day? North haven were a class above every team in the competition by a very long way! Let ourselves down in the prelim but that happens, we will use the disappointing finish to fuel us this year!!

Yeah all 3 of them are leaving, but with woody only playing about 6 games from memory and McIver only playing about 10 due to his army commitments, it was hard for any of them to be playing their best football for us! Come finals time they were very under done..

Along with them 3 you mentioned, matty Stewart is going back to Smithfield and as far as I know Alex winter won't be at the club next year either! Even with them 2, stewy missed about 4 games through club suspensions and winter was a long way away from his best all year, missed a few games and even played a couple in the B grade.. he barely rucked in the second half of the year and was used as a back man through the finals + the last few regular season games!

Mansell is impossible to replace obviously but we've recruited 7 or 8 top quality A graders that will be massive ins for the team, and will cover our departures very easily!!
#bleedredandblue
Under 16s

Postby bubba love » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:09 pm

Garner expected to play at all?
bubba love
Under 18s

Been liked: 125 times
Grassroots Team: Mallee Park

Postby #bleedredandblue » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:50 pm

Well he was walking pretty well on his leg within a couple of weeks after the surgery which was really good signs that early.. the last time i spoke to him he was seriously keen on a big pre season and getting it right as early as possible so any doubts are put to bed straight away! He thinks he is going to be good to go without a doubt!!
#bleedredandblue
Under 16s

Postby Computer Crashed » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:56 pm

#bleedredandblue wrote:Eastern park with another couple of signings tonight, Bruno oloughlin finally seeing the light of day and coming back to EP from kilburn! Also Pete verigan who was at broad view last year! Thomo putting in the hard yards over the off season to try and have a serious impact in his first year at EP

Good luck with Peter V, nice bloke and all but he's done as a top liner unless he is Jesus Christ.
Computer Crashed
Reserves

Has liked: 213 times
Been liked: 124 times
Grassroots Team: Moonta

Postby Q. » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:07 pm

Computer Crashed wrote:

Good luck with Peter V, nice bloke and all but he's done as a top liner unless he is Jesus Christ.
Can't handle a sledge either ;)
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby great catch » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:33 pm

#bleedredandblue wrote:By far the better team on what day? North haven were a class above every team in the competition by a very long way! Let ourselves down in the prelim but that happens, we will use the disappointing finish to fuel us this year!!

Yeah all 3 of them are leaving, but with woody only playing about 6 games from memory and McIver only playing about 10 due to his army commitments, it was hard for any of them to be playing their best football for us! Come finals time they were very under done..

Along with them 3 you mentioned, matty Stewart is going back to Smithfield and as far as I know Alex winter won't be at the club next year either! Even with them 2, stewy missed about 4 games through club suspensions and winter was a long way away from his best all year, missed a few games and even played a couple in the B grade.. he barely rucked in the second half of the year and was used as a back man through the finals + the last few regular season games!

Mansell is impossible to replace obviously but we've recruited 7 or 8 top quality A graders that will be massive ins for the team, and will cover our departures very easily!!

You’d have to think with Webber coming in would cover mansell ? Even with missing most of the season with a big pre season you’d think he would take that place? Mick Taylor is a massive pick up obviously hasn’t played for abit but still a young lad who will dominate with a pre season
great catch
Rookie

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 13 times

Postby The Bedge » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:48 pm

bubba love wrote:Garner expected to play at all?

I heard both Garners are back at Smithfield?
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby great catch » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:50 pm

The Bedge wrote:

Negative
great catch
Rookie

Postby scottroo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:26 pm

Steve Garner deregistered in the saafl
scottroo
League - Best 21

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 172 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Fevola 25 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:34 pm

great catch wrote:
The Bedge wrote:

Negative

Where are you playing for the first half of this year Great Catch? I did hear Gepps Cross and then Eastern Park??
Fevola 25

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 7 times
Grassroots Team: Mallala

Postby great catch » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:56 pm

Fevola 25 wrote:
great catch wrote:
The Bedge wrote:

Negative

Where are you playing for the first half of this year Great Catch? I did hear Gepps Cross and then Eastern Park??

We’re ever you decide to play that’s if you can play the game?
great catch
Rookie

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League