5%
West Croydon
22%

Total votes : 95

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

Postby Q. » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:41 pm

redyellow&blue wrote:
Q. wrote:
redyellow&blue wrote:lol at peoples tangents and acrobatic acts being utilised..people creating their own arguments and assumptions to justify their answer on a simple question...

I've answered your question you muppet. If your club culture is shit and blokes want to leave, maybe you should think about changing the culture.

" you're of the opinion that the individual's want's and needs should override the best interests of a club at that point in time?"

No, you did'nt. you beat around the bush talking about anything and everything except the question. As I said, it has nothing to do with retaining players, vindictiveness, culture, money, whether they play or not, or anything else. but if you believe you answered, I must of missed the yes or no somewhere back in this thread, so then lets leave it at that.

The question was too ambiguous to start with. If the club's interest is in keeping a player that wants to be somewhere else, obviously the answer to your question is yes.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby old farmer » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:12 pm

I sort of don't understand all this argument. There is a rule in place that Fitzroy have every right to adhere to and if they wish to, that is their right. maybe critisise the rule and not the clubs. And you are all arguing over the Glenunga Six, who spread themselves out and go to different clubs to see what offers they can get, promising to bring 6 players, then they obviously choose the best offer and go.
If you tell me they are not getting paid at WC, i call bulls**t
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts....
old farmer
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 112 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby Nichdanmatt » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:14 pm

I can absolutely guarantee you they are not getting paid at west Croydon,no player is getting paid,believe what you want,I can assure you no one is getting paid
Nichdanmatt
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 18 times
Grassroots Team: West Croydon

Postby Robb_Stark » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:24 pm

Nichdanmatt wrote:I can absolutely guarantee you they are not getting paid at west Croydon,no player is getting paid,believe what you want,I can assure you no one is getting paid

Every club pays in one way or another west Croydon be no different
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby Danky$$ » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:29 pm

Hugh Schroeder is on $500 at rosewater. Fact
Danky$$
Rookie

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 16 times

Postby Half Back Flanker » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:01 pm

Nichdanmatt wrote:I can absolutely guarantee you they are not getting paid at west Croydon,no player is getting paid,believe what you want,I can assure you no one is getting paid

I think you’ll find that they might be.......unless you don’t count bar vouchers as payments?
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”
Half Back Flanker
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 429 times
Been liked: 167 times

Postby ramming23 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:41 am

Half Back Flanker wrote:

I think you’ll find that they might be.......unless you don’t count bar vouchers as payments?

Well if it is bar vouchers it's clearly not the type of coin all the flogs on here are claiming they are shopping themselves around for. Jesus Christ, anyone would think they're asking for serious $$$ with everyone's obsession about it on here.
ramming23
Rookie

Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 26 times
Grassroots Team: Glenunga

Postby roar88 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:56 am

Half Back Flanker wrote:

At the end of the day it gives div6 a spice... it's gunna be a ripper year in this comp and I can't wait for it to begin.

Clubs are gunna do what they can with what they have whether it's cash, helpin out with a players needs or selling the club in the right manner
With progression and premiership potential.

I've heard nothing but good about adelaide Lutheran very smart and well run
Greenacres are on the prowl to make a Menz
Rosewater come down on a tight rope
Fitzroy and west Croydon is gunna be interesting and the Roy's won't want to repeat last years outcome at all after so much promise.
West Croydon are getting the band back together and going for it with a reinforcing depth and quality
Elizabeth were so close to and definitely a favourite and will be all guns blazing
Brahma lodge in the semi final......1 point! Always not far off!
Trinity will want to progress further this year
Salisbury west ( who knows at the minute, rumours everywhere)
Para hills resume after a gf loss to luthies and could have the cattle to get them back to where they were before their year off

All signs lead to awesome and tasty footy and most likely they tightest and cut throat season, the standard will climb by a mile.
Cash and all that bullshit and inter-club politics doesn't matter when the footy standard is up and about!
Last edited by roar88 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roar88
Mini-League

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 4 times

Postby Mr Beefy » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:59 pm

Danky$$ wrote:Hugh Schroeder is on $500 at rosewater. Fact
Unders?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby The Bedge » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:42 pm

roar88 wrote:Massive difference from ol mate at rosewater @ 500 a game or whatever Marc "spitty" cox will be on or whoever and whatever other players are on, but in comparison to a drinks card?? Definitely not a payment ;)

Clubs get lucky and it all works out, some try their best and it doesn't, some pay it works, some don't it does...
sometimes the cattle align themselves, the right people with a good network between them to bring it all together

All well and good to debate and have opinions, but if you well and truely don't know FACTS and you heard it from someone who acts like they have the WORD, then it's had some mayo put on it!!

Here's some facts
-we all know MJ use to coach at glenunga/Portland
-the New WC Bgrade coach knows all the Portland & glenunga/Fitzroy boys Aswell
-The whole of WC got behind the Portland(former wc boys at the time) aswell as MJ's hard work and commitment.

How do these equations not work, with a few extras hearing the word getting around, they come.

At the end of the day it gives div6 a spice... it's gunna be a ripper year in this comp and I can't wait for it to begin.

Clubs are gunna do what they can with what they have whether it's cash, helpin out with a players needs or selling the club in the right manner

What an absolute load of wank.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby roar88 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:06 pm

The Bedge wrote:
roar88 wrote:Massive difference from ol mate at rosewater @ 500 a game or whatever Marc "spitty" cox will be on or whoever and whatever other players are on, but in comparison to a drinks card?? Definitely not a payment ;)

Clubs get lucky and it all works out, some try their best and it doesn't, some pay it works, some don't it does...
sometimes the cattle align themselves, the right people with a good network between them to bring it all together

All well and good to debate and have opinions, but if you well and truely don't know FACTS and you heard it from someone who acts like they have the WORD, then it's had some mayo put on it!!

Here's some facts
-The whole of WC got behind the Portland(former wc boys at the time) aswell as MJ's hard work and commitment.

How do these equations not work, with a few extras hearing the word getting around, they come.

What an absolute load of wank.

How so? So much Crap in these threads people actually talk truth and sense about it and it's "wank"
roar88
Mini-League

Postby Mr Beefy » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:43 pm

roar88 wrote:
Half Back Flanker wrote:

Massive difference from ol mate at rosewater @ 500 a game or whatever Marc "spitty" cox will be on or whoever and whatever other players are on, but in comparison to a drinks card?? Definitely not a payment ;)

Here's some facts

I've heard nothing but good about adelaide Lutheran very smart and well run
Greenacres are on the prowl to make a Menz
Rosewater come down on a tight rope
Fitzroy and west Croydon is gunna be interesting and the Roy's won't want to repeat last years outcome at all after so much promise.
West Croydon are getting the band back together and going for it with a reinforcing depth and quality
Elizabeth were so close to and definitely a favourite and will be all guns blazing
Brahma lodge in the semi final......1 point! Always not far off!
Trinity will want to progress further this year
Salisbury west ( who knows at the minute, rumours everywhere)
Para hills resume after a gf loss to luthies and could have the cattle to get them back to where they were before their year off

All signs lead to awesome and tasty footy and most likely they tightest and cut throat season, the standard will climb by a mile.
Cash and all that bullshit and inter-club politics doesn't matter when the footy standard is up and about!
Who is wc b grade coach?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby Power ranger » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:27 am

2016 WC lost only the grand final and one draw in the minor rounds. Because Morphies and Brighton were put in div 4 and 3 they don't get to go to div 5. That's a total injustice. I can assure you no other club would have thought that fair if it were them. 2017 despondent players leave the division. 2018 they return for redemption and some justice. Believe me you don't have to pay players when they want what they deserved and in any other year had rightly earnt. MJ brings players because of his great connection with them. Others come because they hear all is going in the right direction down the road. If any team deserves to be in div 5 it's the Hawks. MJ is doing his best to make that happen, it's not with big money in fact zero cash. It's looming as a strong division this year , I wish it would hurry up and get here. As for the tossers throwing around untruths, don't you let the truth get in the way of a good rumour.
Power ranger
Mini-League

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Postby roar88 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:33 am

Nathan O’keeffe. Played most his footy at WC and in the country for a couple years.
Tore his ACL round 1 I think this year for Fitzroy.
Handy player and good bloke known him for years, only 29 I reckon
roar88
Mini-League

Postby roar88 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:36 am

Power ranger wrote:2016 WC lost only the grand final and one draw in the minor rounds. Because Morphies and Brighton were put in div 4 and 3 they don't get to go to div 5. That's a total injustice. I can assure you no other club would have thought that fair if it were them. 2017 despondent players leave the division. 2018 they return for redemption and some justice. Believe me you don't have to pay players when they want what they deserved and in any other year had rightly earnt. MJ brings players because of his great connection with them. Others come because they hear all is going in the right direction down the road. If any team deserves to be in div 5 it's the Hawks. MJ is doing his best to make that happen, it's not with big money in fact zero cash. It's looming as a strong division this year , I wish it would hurry up and get here. As for the tossers throwing around untruths, don't you let the truth get in the way of a good rumour.

Spot on, these people are so blinded by rumours and others whispers
roar88
Mini-League

Postby SATCHEL » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:50 am

Danky$$ wrote:Hugh Schroeder is on $500 at rosewater. Fact

Imagine what we would pay for someone who actually wanted to get in and get the footy? :shock:
SATCHEL
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 53 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Postby The Bedge » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:18 am

Power ranger wrote:2017 despondent players leave the division. 2018 they return for redemption and some justice.

2016 must've been a bitter pill to swallow for Beaty, Beaty-Verhaff, Brook, Bull, Cousens, Davis, Eggleton, Foley, Harris, Karvelis, Mallon, Paterson, Pinkie, Rowen, Scicluna, Stokes, Wanganeen, Webster... i'm so glad they're returning in 2018 for their redemption and justice.

#BleedBrownAndGold #HawksForLife

Power ranger wrote:Believe me you don't have to pay players when they want what they deserved and in any other year had rightly earnt.
You expect everyone on here to believe, that a couple of coaching appointments for West Croydon and suddenly the stars have aligned and players are all heading to Fawk Reserve for free. The group from Fitzroy who shopped around end of 2016 before landing at Roys, then shopped around end of 2017 - actually before the season had finished - and one of them had a verbal agreement with Pulteney which included a decent incentive, you're telling me they've suddenly gone "Hey shit, who cares about the $150-$200 a game we have been asking for the last 3yrs, lets go play for free at West Croydon!"

Sorry if I remain sceptical.

Ben Stokes - cant se him being free either.

West Croydon absolutely deserve to be in D5 after the past few years, doubt you'll find anyone who would disagree - just don't come on here trying to blow rainbows up our arse.. especially your loyal ex-Fitzroy recruits, i'd be surprised if they even know what the inside of WCFC even looks like yet.

Good luck next year, hope you get the result the club deserves, and who cares how much it costs you - just don't act like it's some divine intervention that's guiding half the state to Fawk Reserve.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Power ranger » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:55 am

Be as sceptical as you want, they are not coming for money. I know this with zero doubt. Other clubs who throw the cash won't understand why players would want to come to a club for no cash. There are low $ club credits and that's it. As for you Matt I accept there are other players transferring to West Croydon that weren in the 2016 team but the boys who started the ball rolling on this snowball were from that 2016 team. MJ then used his contacts to lure other players to the club. Some others are returning past players. Some of those brought others with them. The underestimation of MJ's pull is why you all think they must've come for cash. You're wrong if you think that's why but like I said there's more juice to squeezing a good rumour than the truth
Power ranger
Mini-League

Postby Power ranger » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:57 am

Also The ex Fitzroy players have all trained have been to all the pre pre season meet ups since signing
Power ranger
Mini-League

Postby Buddys wife » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:02 am

Geez you sound bitter bedge
Buddys wife

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 6 times
Grassroots Team: West Croydon

PreviousNext