3%
Trinity OS
5%
West Croydon
22%

Total votes : 95

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

Postby The Bedge » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:34 pm

Nichdanmatt wrote:he did try & bring some across mate,simple fact is they were not keen on playing div 3 reserves,knew they would struggle to commit to play A grade at div 3 ,simple as that mate.think portland have themselves to blame for all this anyway.

Am I the only one who finds the highlighted parts above a little concerning?
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Nichdanmatt » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:56 pm

read into it how you want idiot. pm me & you can get the facts.and by facts i mean the truth
Nichdanmatt
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 18 times
Grassroots Team: West Croydon

Postby The Bedge » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:57 pm

Nichdanmatt wrote:read into it how you want idiot. pm me & you can get the facts.and by facts i mean the truth

Not sure how my comment makes me an idiot, and yes I will read it how I like, no need to get all emotional and resort to name calling you ******* simpleton prick.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Buddys wife » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:41 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Nichdanmatt wrote:read into it how you want idiot. pm me & you can get the facts.and by facts i mean the truth

Not sure how my comment makes me an idiot, and yes I will read it how I like, no need to get all emotional and resort to name calling you ******* simpleton prick.

Your a very angry man at the moment bedge.

Iron fist its not just Mj that has signed all the players himself it’s been a lot of hard work from 3 or 4 people at the club. Every player coming to West Croydon either has ties there or is good friends with someone there.

No player has ever been paid at West Croydon and probably never will it’s why we have such a high turn over of players. In 2016 we had 140 registered players after a relatively successful year we went down to half that this has been happening ever since I been at the club
Buddys wife

Been liked: 6 times

Postby Q. » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:07 pm

Buddys wife wrote:No player has ever been paid at West Croydon

I suspect this isn't true, unless individuals have been pumping up they're tires to me.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:25 pm

The Bedge wrote:

So what are you trying to say here?

You told him not to resort to name calling and get emotional and then with your very next words you did exactly that. :roll:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby FLYING DUTCHMAN 18 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:52 pm

West Croydon not playing players now it's like saying the place is not feral but we all know it is .....!!!
FLYING DUTCHMAN 18
Under 16s

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 7 times
Grassroots Team: Woodville South

Postby Buddys wife » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:26 pm

FLYING DUTCHMAN 18 wrote:West Croydon not playing players now it's like saying the place is not feral but we all know it is .....!!!

Yeh cause you’d know what’s going on you got kicked out the club years ago you peanut
Buddys wife

Been liked: 6 times

Postby FLYING DUTCHMAN 18 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:33 pm

wow, Luke, I have heard all the stories about you and others at the club so I wouldn't go there. why don't you send me another abusive personal message again lol?you need to throw your boots in the bin again after a game with your dummie do you remember that?
FLYING DUTCHMAN 18
Under 16s

Postby FLYING DUTCHMAN 18 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:38 pm

ahhhhhh the good old truth always hits a nerve lol
FLYING DUTCHMAN 18
Under 16s

Postby roar88 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:06 am

FLYING DUTCHMAN 18 wrote:ahhhhhh the good old truth always hits a nerve lol

Haha mate That’s super petty of you, ive known you for a long time... would be 20+ years I know some shit about you.
But there is no point to be throwing stuff like that around,
There is and has been some great people around that footy club with the occasional feral.
All those people around, you had as team mates and the club you sang the song for are all feral now?

Just because you got asked to leave (with in good reason) there’s no need to be a shit stirrer.

The last time west Croydon payed players was in the 90’s after everybody defected to woody south an other clubs (pretty sure the year after a double flag loss 99’)
Dropped the club in to div7 and put it in a hard place, the club hasn’t paid players since.

Call the club what you will, there’s a good heart in there and 2018 will be the start of what will be a very hopefull year.
Just because you have a chip on your shoulder doesn’t mean you need to be petty because something struck your nerve.
roar88
Mini-League

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 4 times

Postby SATCHEL » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:28 am

Can we get on with talking about footy? Unless you want a WC thread where you can hang whatever you want on each other?
My brother in law played for WC and 100% he got paid. Regardless, WC can do or say what they want. Play on and basically who cares.
SATCHEL
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 53 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:37 am

SATCHEL wrote:Can we get on with talking about footy? Unless you want a WC thread where you can hang whatever you want on each other?
My brother in law played for WC and 100% he got paid. Regardless, WC can do or say what they want. Play on and basically who cares.

Ha, you want them to stop but you add your two bobs in? :D

It's a slow news week, let them throw some shit at each other, it's fun.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby The Informer » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:16 am

Since we read non stop about clubs saying, he pays this we pay that, why dont the league just release what each club pays out as a whole?
All contracts have to go to the league, so why dont they just release a list with the total amount each club pays as a total.
Sick of reading the crap each year.
The Informer
Reserves

Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 233 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:22 am

The_Informer wrote:Since we read non stop about clubs saying, he pays this we pay that, why dont the league just release what each club pays out as a whole?
All contracts have to go to the league, so why dont they just release a list with the total amount each club pays as a total.
Sick of reading the crap each year.

You must admit it's pretty funny.

Everyone claims every other club pays but their own and then go into battle if their club is accused.

Personally, good luck to those who have the sponsorship or well run to be able to be in that position, for sustainability though it's more important to build a culture.

You can read between the lines to see who chucks the cash around though.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby The Bedge » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:25 am

The_Informer wrote:All contracts have to go to the league, so why dont they just release a list with the total amount each club pays as a total..

But then you wouldn't be able to get those mercenaries or idiots who run around telling everyone they get paid double than what they do :lol:

Apparently a guy was talking to one of our members about coming to play, said he's keen for a talk and was offered $250 a game for next year but turned it down.. 5min of research and I found out he's just a B grader who hasn't played in a couple of years. :lol:
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:27 am

Footy Chick wrote:You told him not to resort to name calling and get emotional and then with your very next words you did exactly that. :roll:

No, I told him there is no need - didn't say not to.. there's a difference, but if that is how he wishes to respond to people, then i'll return in kind.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Informer » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:29 am

The Bedge wrote:
The_Informer wrote:All contracts have to go to the league, so why dont they just release a list with the total amount each club pays as a total..

But then you wouldn't be able to get those mercenaries or idiots who run around telling everyone they get paid double than what they do :lol:

Apparently a guy was talking to one of our members about coming to play, said he's keen for a talk and was offered $250 a game for next year but turned it down.. 5min of research and I found out he's just a B grader who hasn't played in a couple of years. :lol:

Lol yes but i was keen at the time.

Going along with what i said as well, it would also be good for members to know how much there club is paying out each year to make sure they are not spending too much before it is too late.
The Informer
Reserves

Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 233 times

Postby The Bedge » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:34 am

Buddys wife wrote:Your a very angry man at the moment bedge.

I'm always an angry man - coaching and kids does this to you!

My reply had nothing to do with money though or whatever, honestly from a coaching point of view I found it alarming that he mentioned players didn't want to move from D5 Glenunga to D3 Portland because a) they were not keen on playing D3R and b) knew they would struggle to commit.

Add onto that the last part about "Portland have themselves to blame for all this anyway" is a pretty harsh cheap shot and shifting the blame.

Portland aside, West Croydon have recruited well lets not shy away and that's great for them, my concern if I was a coach or member at WC though, is if these guys gave that response about moving to Portland, then what's going to be different at WC? How do I know as a WC player/member that these guys are in for the hard yards and the long haul? Am I going to see them on the track regularly? Are they walk in A graders who will refuse to play B grade if it's required?

Obviously it's none of my business though because i'm not with the club, but if he thinks that people aren't going to reply and respond to posts on a public forum then he's horriblt mistaken and perhaps shouldn't be posting and concentrate on winning games of football. Simple.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Bombers4EVA » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:34 am

The_Informer wrote:
The Bedge wrote:

Lol yes but i was keen at the time.

Going along with what i said as well, it would also be good for members to know how much there club is paying out each year to make sure they are not spending too much before it is too late.

Really mate??
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Has liked: 326 times
Been liked: 89 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League