BOS $7.5
Pulteney $11
Hope Valley $21
Smithfield $26
Woody South $31
Ingle Farm $61
Hectorville $81
Kenilworth $81

Ingle farm would be 3 figures for the flag.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3193 times
Been liked: 4001 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby zedman » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:58 am

LaughingKookaburra wrote:
zedman wrote:Kenilworth Hills Football League SA Diamandopoulos, Peter Pending 2017-11-28
Hours
:shock: thats one clearance out i thought i would never see..

Pete is a ripping bloke mate as you know. 3 x Premiership player but more often than not if you will play senior footy at least at 2 clubs. He is welcome back with open arms at any stage if he and any of the blokes up there ever decide to come back.

he is a great bloke..and he is also the heart of kfc..so for him to leave there must have been something that really pissed him off..
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1079 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby adr107 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:29 am

zedman wrote:
zedman wrote:Kenilworth Hills Football League SA Diamandopoulos, Peter Pending 2017-11-28
Hours

Pete is a ripping bloke mate as you know. 3 x Premiership player but more often than not if you will play senior footy at least at 2 clubs. He is welcome back with open arms at any stage if he and any of the blokes up there ever decide to come back.

he is a great bloke..and he is also the heart of kfc..so for him to leave there must have been something that really pissed him off..

Colonel Sanders left KFC?
adr107
Under 16s

Has liked: 305 times
Been liked: 83 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby The Bedge » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:15 am

adr107 wrote:
zedman wrote:he is a great bloke..and he is also the heart of kfc..so for him to leave there must have been something that really pissed him off..

Wrong. Everyone knows chicken nuggets are the heart of KFC
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3193 times
Been liked: 4001 times

Postby YouthofToday » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:19 pm

zedman wrote:
Hours

Anyone could see he wasn't really invested in the team this year, to his credit he still rocked up every week though! Apparently asked for a clearance 2 days before round 1! For memory it was something to do with captaincy!
YouthofToday
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby zedman » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:30 pm

YouthofToday wrote:
zedman wrote:
Hours

Anyone could see he wasn't really invested in the team this year, to his credit he still rocked up every week though! Apparently asked for a clearance 2 days before round 1! For memory it was something to do with captaincy!

ok..thanks..they did appoint a new recruit as skipper in 2017 which is very unusual..is ari staying?
zedman
Coach

Postby Failed Creation » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:01 pm

The Bedge wrote:
adr107 wrote:
zedman wrote:he is a great bloke..and he is also the heart of kfc..so for him to leave there must have been something that really pissed him off..

**** that, it's the potato & gravy.

I don't care what's in it, all I know is that it gives me happy feelings... :oops:
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3307 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:22 pm

Failed Creation wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
adr107 wrote:

**** that, it's the potato & gravy.

I don't care what's in it, all I know is that it gives me happy feelings... :oops:

Terrible stuff! Go the wicked wings!
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4346 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:34 pm

That reminds me, I still haven't received my voucher from KFC for their f*** up last week.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby YouthofToday » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:51 pm

Pete is a ripping bloke mate as you know. 3 x Premiership player but more often than not if you will play senior footy at least at 2 clubs. He is welcome back with open arms at any stage if he and any of the blokes up there ever decide to come back.[/quote]

he is a great bloke..and he is also the heart of kfc..so for him to leave there must have been something that really pissed him off..[/quote]

Anyone could see he wasn't really invested in the team this year, to his credit he still rocked up every week though! Apparently asked for a clearance 2 days before round 1! For memory it was something to do with captaincy![/quote]

ok..thanks..they did appoint a new recruit as skipper in 2017 which is very unusual..is ari staying?[/quote]

Very unusual but they did! Unfortunately no! Pete, Ari and Livington's are going to Kangy!
Will have to replace Pete, A. Livington, Blucher (didn't play much last year, which hurt them), Gane, Seller (maybe), Teodosi (knee reco) and I think maybe a couple more from A grade but also some very good club people like Ari and M. Livington.
YouthofToday
Mini-League

Postby zedman » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:20 pm

no worries..need to retain chesser of course and treasure..crabb?
zedman
Coach

Postby Bluedemon » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:44 pm

zedman wrote:
Hours

I do know the reason why but won't go onto it on SA Footy
SAFooty.net, where you hear the community football news first
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 97 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Bluedemon » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:47 pm

ok..thanks..they did appoint a new recruit as skipper in 2017 which is very unusual..is ari staying?[/quote]

Gone also to Kangas
SAFooty.net, where you hear the community football news first
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 97 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby YouthofToday » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:58 pm

zedman wrote:no worries..need to retain chesser of course and treasure..crabb?

All 3 will be there in 2018!
YouthofToday
Mini-League

Postby Vincent Vega » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Bluedemon wrote:
zedman wrote:
Hours

I do know the reason why but won't go onto it on SA Footy

Good Luck to all the boys that have left for kangarilla. They may just find out that the grass isn't greener on the other side.
Football clubs are all the same it's just the faces that change.
Vincent Vega

Been liked: 1 time

Postby Vincent Vega » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:34 pm

Very unusual but they did! Unfortunately no! Pete, Ari and Livington's are going to Kangy!
Will have to replace Pete, A. Livington, Blucher (didn't play much last year, which hurt them), Gane, Seller (maybe), Teodosi (knee reco) and I think maybe a couple more from A grade but also some very good club people like Ari and M. Livington.[/quote]

Pete played 80%of game time on the bench
A Liverton (not Livington) - dis interested and told the club he was leaving at about end 8
Blucher - played approx 3 games last year so hardly integral (if he played all year would have been a bit Loss)
Gane - 39 year old half back!
Sellar - up and down between A & B grade last year.
Theodosi - was the captain last year which ruffled feathers.

Keep in mind aswell these guys were all there last year and KFC won 4 games so I'm sure the club would have looked to recruit and improve if they stayed or left this year.
Vincent Vega

Been liked: 1 time

Postby YouthofToday » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:55 pm

Vincent Vega wrote:Very unusual but they did! Unfortunately no! Pete, Ari and Livington's are going to Kangy!
Will have to replace Pete, A. Livington, Blucher (didn't play much last year, which hurt them), Gane, Seller (maybe), Teodosi (knee reco) and I think maybe a couple more from A grade but also some very good club people like Ari and M. Livington.

Pete played 80%of game time on the bench - True but probably should've been starting!
A
Liverton (not Livington) - dis interested and told the club he was leaving at about end 8 - Still a big loss, skill, class and polish.

Blucher - played approx 3 games last year so hardly integral (if he played all year would have been a bit Loss) 1 game - and probably best CHF in this level.
Gane - 39 year old half back! - True but directs the backline better than most and has a good footy brain!

Sellar - up and down between A & B grade last year. Can't argue

Theodosi - was the captain last year which ruffled feathers. Hard nut that seems to always find the footy.

Keep in mind aswell these guys were all there last year and KFC won 4 games so I'm sure the club would have looked to recruit and improve if they stayed or left this year.[/quote]

Agree they would've needed to recruit anyway but most of these blokes would certainly be in their top 10! They seem to be recruiting well at this point!

Good luck Kookas!
YouthofToday
Mini-League

Postby Brodlach » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:44 pm

These KFC boys need a lesson in quoting
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Dutchy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:13 pm

Footy Chick wrote:That reminds me, I still haven't received my voucher from KFC for their f*** up last week.

Back on topic please
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2324 times
Been liked: 3504 times

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:51 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:That reminds me, I still haven't received my voucher from KFC for their f*** up last week.

Back on topic please

We were talking about KFC.

Very relevant :-P

FFS, anyone would think you own this place :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League