St Pauls OS
4%
Tea Tree Gully
3%

Total votes : 77

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:29 pm

duncs wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:no need for sarcasm - we just put facts out there, that's all.

No one wants anyone to be de-registered, hopefully you're right and he's turned a new leaf and doesn't smoke it.
Fatherhood will mellow most blokes! I started playing cricket with Woody at the Units this year and i have not seen any sign of hotheadedness at all. Should tear up in Div 7 footy targeted or not. Good luck to the Units this year, hope to see them up a Div or 2 playing old rivals Elizabeth for the cup that has been gathering dust in last few seasons.

I dont think Jars would let him play up too much in any case :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Yank Man » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
duncs wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:no need for sarcasm - we just put facts out there, that's all.

No one wants anyone to be de-registered, hopefully you're right and he's turned a new leaf and doesn't smoke it.
Fatherhood will mellow most blokes! I started playing cricket with Woody at the Units this year and i have not seen any sign of hotheadedness at all. Should tear up in Div 7 footy targeted or not. Good luck to the Units this year, hope to see them up a Div or 2 playing old rivals Elizabeth for the cup that has been gathering dust in last few seasons.

I dont think Jars would let him play up too much in any case :lol:

I rate him highly having seen him first hand. Hopefully clubs just let him play footy and don't resort to antagonising him. He's a much better person now and if that's all other clubs have........ go play C division.
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 317 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby morell » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:04 pm

**** that I'll be stirring him up something shocking
morell
Coach

Has liked: 2017 times
Been liked: 1141 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby Yank Man » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:33 pm

morell wrote:**** that I'll be stirring him up something shocking

Hahahaha, welcome home champ. Would that be after he showed you the footy 5 times and kicked 5 when resting forward, in the first 10 minutes. :D
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 317 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby Brodlach » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:41 pm

morell wrote:**** that I'll be stirring him up something shocking

Morrell :partyman: :prayer: :YMPARTY:

I’m mean ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Bigshow82 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:15 pm

Cougar wrote:
Barry wrote:
Demon Juke wrote:Will be interesting to see the final teams for this grade! I believe there could be a merger between Mawson Lakes & North Pines. If not North Pines could end up in "c" grade division. Did the clubs vote in a a few years back that you could only have 1 side for 1 season only?

I'd be very surprised if there was any truth to this.

Zero truths

Read on the north pines facebook page they have every intention of approaching mawson lakes in the immediate future to talk about merging. I think this is all a north pines driven idea.
Bigshow82
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 35 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby norm11 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:18 pm

Bigshow82 wrote:
Cougar wrote:
Barry wrote:
Demon Juke wrote:Will be interesting to see the final teams for this grade! I believe there could be a merger between Mawson Lakes & North Pines. If not North Pines could end up in "c" grade division. Did the clubs vote in a a few years back that you could only have 1 side for 1 season only?

I'd be very surprised if there was any truth to this.

Zero truths

Read on the north pines facebook page they have every intention of approaching mawson lakes in the immediate future to talk about merging. I think this is all a north pines driven idea.

Spot on bigshow.
Back to the creek it is.
norm11
League - Top 5

Has liked: 470 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:20 am

Bigshow82 wrote:

@Bigshow82 Who is coaching North Pines?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4346 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby norm11 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:25 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Bigshow82 wrote:

The Mawson lakes coach
Back to the creek it is.
norm11
League - Top 5

Postby Bigshow82 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:52 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Bigshow82 wrote:

I have yet to see them advertise for a senior coach. The little info I do know about the club I get from their facebook page or the few people I still know involved at the club. They have a womans coach and the womans football is what appears to be driving and keeping the football portion of the club alive. They had their AGM (for the entire club) a week or 2 ago with what I hear a very poor showing from mens football. I would say this lack of support shown from the mens football will be the reason behind the club wanting to hold talks with Mawson Lakes about a possible merger.

New clubrooms, a good oval and talks about more work being put into the Andrew Smith Drive reserve could see a club set themselves up nicely. I just hope its a footy side and not a soccer team.
Bigshow82
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 35 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Barry » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:47 pm

ML President & Coach have done a bit of work to put the club in a good position, would be silly to entertain the idea of a merger. Cant see many agreeing to the plan. Never know I guess, crazier things have happened.
Barry
Rookie

Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 19 times
Grassroots Team: Mawson Lakes

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:52 pm

Barry wrote:ML President & Coach have done a bit of work to put the club in a good position, would be silly to entertain the idea of a merger. Cant see many agreeing to the plan. Never know I guess, crazier things have happened.

Yeah, Mawson Lakes Oval is in a brilliant location, a bit of government funding and I'm sure they'll get a new clubhouse and go well as a club, I don't think they would entertain the thought of a merger, besides, mozzies hate spiders.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4346 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby adr107 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:34 am

North Pines openly discussing a merger with Mawson Lakes, without approaching Lakes first. An interesting way to go about it. :lol:
adr107
Under 16s

Has liked: 305 times
Been liked: 83 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby The Bedge » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:43 am

Facilities: North Pines > Mawson Lakes
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3193 times
Been liked: 4000 times

Postby Fevola 25 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm

I see the Mitchell Park Coach has landed a job at a league club. Fair pathway from 7s to SANFL
Fevola 25

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 7 times
Grassroots Team: Mallala

Postby norm11 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:31 pm

Fevola 25 wrote:I see the Mitchell Park Coach has landed a job at a league club. Fair pathway from 7s to SANFL

Yes he has good work Wayne. Big jump for him but it will be great for his future
Back to the creek it is.
norm11
League - Top 5

Postby Under_Scrutiny » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:51 pm

Fevola 25 wrote:I see the Mitchell Park Coach has landed a job at a league club. Fair pathway from 7s to SANFL

You shoot enough bullets you’ll eventually hit a target guess! The SANFL club obviously didn’t do their homework like the other 13 ammo clubs who said no in the off season :lol: :lol:

Look forward to this time next year when we read about him going to yet ANOTHER club!
Under_Scrutiny
Rookie

Been liked: 22 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby Fevola 25 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Under_Scrutiny wrote:

You shoot enough bullets you’ll eventually hit a target guess! The SANFL club obviously didn’t do their homework like the other 13 ammo clubs who said no in the off season :lol: :lol:

Look forward to this time next year when we read about him going to yet ANOTHER club!

Jesus you should be greatful. Took your club from a basket case where spectators stabbed each other to a Premiership winner and broke a long drought. Turned around a club on the pathway to extinction. Admittedly old man Manuel has done a great job also in the last 2 years.
The bloke went for 4 jobs, I know because he told me and chose the one at a league club. I guess he will go on coaching and you can sit here under a secret identity slinging shit at people who do something and dare to challenge themselves.
Fevola 25

Been liked: 7 times
Grassroots Team: Mallala

Postby The Bedge » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:35 pm

a) Under Scrutiny is not from Ingle Farm
b) You’re an idiot Hosie, shut the **** up.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3193 times
Been liked: 4000 times

Postby Computer Crashed » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:35 pm

Fevola 25 wrote:
Under_Scrutiny wrote:

Jesus you should be greatful. Took your club from a basket case where spectators stabbed each other to a Premiership winner and broke a long drought. Turned around a club on the pathway to extinction. Admittedly old man Manuel has done a great job also in the last 2 years.
The bloke went for 4 jobs, I know because he told me and chose the one at a league club. I guess he will go on coaching and you can sit here under a secret identity slinging shit at people who do something and dare to challenge themselves.

Fair suck of the Sav bud, good luck to him in all fairness but your analysis of your rant is uneducated and is dead set way off the mark.
Don't bother replying mate,your wasting your time as any descent individual knows exactly the situation.
Computer Crashed
Reserves

Has liked: 213 times
Been liked: 124 times
Grassroots Team: Moonta

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League