Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:18 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Thats just a little bit ****** really...

It's pure frog shit, I feel compelled to say something but I vowed to never give her the satisfaction of knowing she has pissed me off.

It will be her that loses out in the long run, my son only stays there one night a week because I force him to and my daughter stays there a few week nights because she can sleep in a bit longer as it's closer to school.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby MW » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:20 am

That's a shit situation mate.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2602 times
Been liked: 1844 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:24 am

Booney wrote:Every reason to be disappointed mate. Especially for your daughter who is clearly making in roads in both her sporting pursuits, be nice if the ex-other half was as supportive of her.

Yep, that's what she said when she was crying to me this morning "Dad, it's not fair, I could understand if it was for fun, but I'm trying to do good things with my life"

I will obviously let it play out a bit and pick up the pieces if need be, I've just gotta hold back a bit as I often alter my work hours to suit her sporting commitments, just some assistance would be nice, it's going to get very hectic during footy season so I got both kids to change clubs hoping she'll help a little with matchday clashes etc.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:25 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:

It's pure frog shit, I feel compelled to say something but I vowed to never give her the satisfaction of knowing she has pissed me off.

It will be her that loses out in the long run, my son only stays there one night a week because I force him to and my daughter stays there a few week nights because she can sleep in a bit longer as it's closer to school.
I mean really as parents you should be encouraging your kids to be involved in sports. No matter what level, clearly your daughter has sporting options available given the rep stuff she has done. Its better than the alternative of drugs etc...
Staggering really.
Whatever you need to vent to the ex, just share it on here...dont give her that satisfaction.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11840 times
Been liked: 3598 times

Postby HH3 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:28 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

I mean really as parents you should be encouraging your kids to be involved in sports. No matter what level, clearly your daughter has sporting options available given the rep stuff she has done. Its better than the alternative of drugs etc...
Staggering really.
Whatever you need to vent to the ex, just share it on here...dont give her that satisfaction.

She sounds like a c**t
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:30 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

Staggering really.

Yep, it sure is, the relationship I have with my daughter is amazing, we sort of knew that she was going to make a fuss about it and I advised her to deal with the matter factually and diplomatically without storming off in a huff.

Even with birthday parties and having friends sleep over, it's always at my house, I feel bad at times because I think every teenage girl needs her mum.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:34 am

HH3 wrote:
She sounds like a c**t

Mate, I wont resort to name calling or trying to find reason, it's just disappointing as there is no real valid reason for her to not be more supportive, not for me, for her kids.

I don't wish anything upon her, i just end up beating my head against a wall as I'm trying to encourage them to spend more time there, not for my own benefit either, and from what I hear she wants them there more too.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:34 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:Yep, it sure is, the relationship I have with my daughter is amazing, we sort of knew that she was going to make a fuss about it and I advised her to deal with the matter factually and diplomatically without storming off in a huff.

Even with birthday parties and having friends sleep over, it's always at my house, I feel bad at times because I think every teenage girl needs her mum.

Let her make that decision, which I think she has.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7491 times
Been liked: 10772 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:49 am

Booney wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Yep, it sure is, the relationship I have with my daughter is amazing, we sort of knew that she was going to make a fuss about it and I advised her to deal with the matter factually and diplomatically without storming off in a huff.

Let her make that decision, which I think she has.

Yeah, her and my wife are very close, I had the hard yards when I was single and having to deal with girl things starting and making sure she felt comfortable asking me for girl needs etc.

But still you only have one mum!
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:54 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:My daughter has state footy training Sunday morning at Thebarton and then has to travel straight to Henley for an A Grade district cricket match, I had organised her to get to footy and only needed the ex to pick her up from there and drop her at Henley, this morning my daughter rings me all upset saying that her mum isn't going to do it.

I'll pick her up and take her to cricket.

Mum is a disgrace, sounds like my ex - selfish, self-centred and lazy. :evil:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3999 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:00 am

The Bedge wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:My daughter has state footy training Sunday morning at Thebarton and then has to travel straight to Henley for an A Grade district cricket match, I had organised her to get to footy and only needed the ex to pick her up from there and drop her at Henley, this morning my daughter rings me all upset saying that her mum isn't going to do it.

I'll pick her up and take her to cricket.

Mum is a disgrace, sounds like my ex - selfish, self-centred and lazy. :evil:

Always has been selfish and self-centred.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:12 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:I'm not one to bag my ex and I never has on social media, I let bygones be bygones and focus on my kids welfare.

Reminded me of posts that start with "I'm not racist but...... " :lol:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2042 times
Been liked: 3887 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:18 am

Wedgie wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:I'm not one to bag my ex and I never has on social media, I let bygones be bygones and focus on my kids welfare.

Reminded me of posts that start with "I'm not racist but...... " :lol:

Please get it right if you are going to try and mock me, when have I ever bagged my ex on here or Facebook?
Lightning McQueen wrote:
bennymacca wrote:What do you mean by that except for buying into the same old stereotypes?

I mean the refugees that come over here, get a huge cash start and then can't adapt to the values of the Australian culture.

I'm by no means racist, I do find it a fair kick in the guts when I have been employed for my whole adult life, have children, my wife works yet we can't afford to be driving around in a $50K + car when I know of families that don't work and seem to afford such luxuries, add to the fact that most of them cannot even operate a vehicle to satisfactory level.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:24 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:Please get it right if you are going to try and mock me, when have I ever bagged my ex on here or Facebook?

I didn't think he was mocking you (could be wrong), I read it as generally those who start their sentences like that. ;)

Anyway to answer the question, I've never ever seen you bag your ex on here or FB - to be fair why would you when you can just post status's and photos of your current and improved edition of wife... I enjoy that far more ;) 8)
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3999 times

Postby Booney » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:30 am

The Bedge wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Please get it right if you are going to try and mock me, when have I ever bagged my ex on here or Facebook?

I didn't think he was mocking you (could be wrong), I read it as generally those who start their sentences like that. ;)

Anyway to answer the question, I've never ever seen you bag your ex on here or FB - to be fair why would you when you can just post status's and photos of your current and improved edition of wife... I enjoy that far more ;) 8)

Still waiting for pics from the lost public holiday bet. Luckily I'm a patient man.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7491 times
Been liked: 10772 times

Postby HH3 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:56 am

Booney wrote:
The Bedge wrote:

Still waiting for pics from the lost public holiday bet. Luckily I'm a patient man.

When did you drop them in to get developed?
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Brodlach » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:12 pm

That’s shithouse LM, hope it gets sorted for your daughters sake.

FWIW I don’t think Wedgie was having a crack either.
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Dutchy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:41 pm

Sorry to hear LM, she may have a shit Mum, but she has an awesome Dad and I'm sure she is bloody thankful for that.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2322 times
Been liked: 3496 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:48 pm

Dutchy wrote:Sorry to hear LM, she may have a shit Mum, but she has an awesome Dad and I'm sure she is bloody thankful for that.

Cheers mate, she is very loving towards me, posted a lovely message on my wall when I traveled to Queensland on Monday, made it sound like I was going for months LOL.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:49 pm

Brodlach wrote:That’s shithouse LM, hope it gets sorted for your daughters sake.

FWIW I don’t think Wedgie was having a crack either.

She'll get there one way or another, hopefully with no fuss.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion