Things that make you laugh

Anything!

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:10 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Dumb chick at work.

Walks in before 8 eating a big pack of twistes each morning, accompanied with a big mother can, ends up eating 3 packets per day and two big cans.

We get lunch on Friday's supplied, today was a range of kebabs with chips and salad, she just sticks to her twisties.

She has more sickies than the rest of us put together and cries if anyone questions her eating habits.

That shit is evil, pure evil in a can. Those "big" cans have around the same caffeine as 4 cups of coffee and 13 teaspoons of sugar in each one.

Don't get upset at her, she'll be dead soon if she keeps slurping and munching on that shit.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Psyber » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:47 pm

norwood8 wrote:Journalists talking up Australia one day hosting the Winter Olympics.

henrik1.jpg
henrik1.jpg (33.79 KiB) Viewed 1531 times
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 389 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby norwood8 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:43 pm

Booney wrote:

Walks in before 8 eating a big pack of twistes each morning, accompanied with a big mother can, ends up eating 3 packets per day and two big cans.

We get lunch on Friday's supplied, today was a range of kebabs with chips and salad, she just sticks to her twisties.

She has more sickies than the rest of us put together and cries if anyone questions her eating habits.

That shit is evil, pure evil in a can. Those "big" cans have around the same caffeine as 4 cups of coffee and 13 teaspoons of sugar in each one.

Don't get upset at her, she'll be dead soon if she keeps slurping and munching on that shit.

As a teacher I hate those energy drinks, should be banned for children under 16. The amount of kids I see walking to school in the morning with a can that is bigger than their head is ridiculous.
norwood8
Under 18s

Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 95 times
Grassroots Team: OSB Lonsdale

Postby cracka » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:39 pm

norwood8 wrote:
Booney wrote:

As a teacher I hate those energy drinks, should be banned for children under 16. The amount of kids I see walking to school in the morning with a can that is bigger than their head is ridiculous.

It's probably what they have instead of breakfast.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 458 times
Been liked: 560 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby Grenville » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:40 pm

The Greens representitive shit dribbler. Comical.
Grenville
Veteran

Has liked: 262 times
Been liked: 761 times

Postby RustyCage » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:07 pm

Robbie Williams and his Patrick Dangerfield comments during his concert the other night
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:44 pm

RustyCage wrote:Robbie Williams and his Patrick Dangerfield comments during his concert the other night

A little surprised when he was going through the years that 97 didnt get a bigger cheer...
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:51 pm

norwood8 wrote:
Booney wrote:

As a footy trainer, I equally hate them. I do my best to ban them pre-match and tell anyone I see with one that if they cramp, dont come crying to me
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:51 am

Footy Chick wrote:As a footy trainer, I equally hate them. I do my best to ban them pre-match and tell anyone I see with one that if they cramp, dont come crying to me

I'd be worried about someone having a heart rate of 180 before quarter time!
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Psyber » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:26 am

Lots of room for selective interpretation, but the hybrid car seems to be a clear leader in this comparison despite the hype for Tesla in media. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-07/f ... la/9461096

I still worry about battery disposal though given reports that recycling Lithium batteries costs 3x that of making new ones from raw materials, and so nobody actually does it.

Tesla vs Corolla.jpg
Tesla vs Corolla.jpg (65.53 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
Psyber
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:31 am

why does that make you laugh? I think this could be true at the moment, but like with any emerging technology, the initial costs are high and come down with economies of scale. I think what you have shown could change significantly in the next few years
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:33 am

Psyber wrote:Lots of room for selective interpretation, but the hybrid car seems to be a clear leader in this comparison despite the hype for Tesla in media. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-07/f ... la/9461096

I still worry about battery disposal though given reports that recycling Lithium batteries costs 3x that of making new ones from raw materials, and so nobody actually does it.

Tesla vs Corolla.jpg

LOL.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:53 am

What makes me laugh is that car companies are trying to push electric cars in a country that has the highest electricity prices in the world.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby bennymacca » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:59 am

Footy Chick wrote:What makes me laugh is that car companies are trying to push electric cars in a country that has the highest electricity prices in the world.

that doesnt mean its still not cheaper - it undoubtedly is (running costs that is, you have to pay more upfront)
bennymacca
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:17 pm

Watching Mrs Boon get her foot tattooed this morning.

Wriggling and writhing. :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Psyber » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:18 pm

bennymacca wrote:why does that make you laugh? I think this could be true at the moment, but like with any emerging technology, the initial costs are high and come down with economies of scale. I think what you have shown could change significantly in the next few years

Tesla's successful promotion of an expensive and ineffective "solution" makes me laugh.

In about 10 years I reckon electric cars may work, and perform well, but I think hydrogen fuel cells generating the electricity may be the technology of choice by then rather than today's options. (Hybrids are all basically sluggish.)

And, we may still be better off with cheap electricity (from Thorium fission) and extracting hydrogen from sea water as fuel to run existing petrol motors - a much less expensive approach for people who already have petrol driven cars that can be converted as for LPG fuel.
Psyber
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:04 pm

Not sure what you have read mate - but hydrogen has big issues around transportation as it is really hard to store, volatile, and hard to make.

Cracking water is currently done via electrolysis which is very energy intensive. Would be better to use a battery.

The fact that batteries compete with the very best cars after maybe 15 years on the market is very good still
bennymacca
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:42 pm

I like beer
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2021 times
Been liked: 3864 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Brodlach » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:10 am

Wedgie wrote:I like beer

You should go to the pub more often then
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4207 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Wedgie » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:21 am

Brodlach wrote:
Wedgie wrote:I like beer

You should go to the pub more often then

Agreed, lucky to get there as a patron once a fortnight recently, my body is freaking out and has dropped 8 kilos despite a diet of mainly pub food and burgers. Got a quieter week next week thank christ!
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2021 times
Been liked: 3864 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion