SANFL Round 1

All discussions to do with the SANFL

SANFL Round 1

Postby Booney » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:15 pm

Yep...there is.

Fri:

South v Glenelg
Central V North
West v Eagles

Sat :
Port Adelaide v Adelaide

Mon :
Norwood v Sturt
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 42710
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 3907 times
Been liked: 6691 times

Re: SANFL Round 1

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:57 pm

4 genuine contests for the broadcaster to televise, I wonder which game they will choose...
Inaugural JK Cup Winner 2018
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
User avatar
PatowalongaPirate
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 3234
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:31 am
Location: Tiger Land
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 747 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: SANFL Round 1

Postby beef » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:02 pm

That didn't take long.
User avatar
beef
League Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 1276
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:34 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: SANFL Round 1

Postby o five » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:36 pm

Where are the teams for tomorrows games in the advertiser? What happened to the extra exposure?
o five
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:25 am
Has liked: 160 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: SANFL Round 1

Postby saintal » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:52 pm

o five wrote:Where are the teams for tomorrows games in the advertiser? What happened to the extra exposure?


Was thinking the same. Not a single line on the SANFL..that I noticed anyway.

Dont hold much optimism for South this season. Brooksby back is huge, but we haven't replaced our long list of outs. Hopefully some youngsters can make an impact.
SAFC- 55 years...
StKFC- 53 years..
User avatar
saintal
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5114
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:31 pm
Location: Adelaide Hills
Has liked: 263 times
Been liked: 301 times

Re: SANFL Round 1

Postby Brodlach » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:11 pm

Have clubs even named teams yet? Thought it would be done today seeing as it is Thursday
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 30170
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 2033 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: SANFL Round 1

Postby norwood8 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:15 pm

FINALLY real footy is back.
User avatar
norwood8
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:22 am
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 84 times
Grassroots Team: OSB Lonsdale

Re: SANFL Round 1

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:16 pm

Brodlach wrote:Have clubs even named teams yet? Thought it would be done today seeing as it is Thursday

Yep. Sanfl twitter says clubs will announce teams tonight
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 45168
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 7387 times
Been liked: 1923 times

Re: SANFL Round 1

Postby Brodlach » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:52 pm

So people were whinging for the sake of it?


How unusual
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 30170
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 2033 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: SANFL Round 1

Postby PhilH » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:00 pm

If I could work out how to attach a PDF on this site or shrink pixel sizes to fit within the limits I would put up some of my SANFL stats report.

For those not on the SANFL Digital Pass, broadcast coverage details are here including links to listen in
http://sanfl.com.au/radio/
User avatar
PhilH
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 3253
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:04 am
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 163 times
Grassroots Team: Happy Valley

Re: SANFL Round 1

Postby Wedgie » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:27 pm

Only thing I've seen from the SANFL is a photo of Lego.
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 43928
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1014 times
Been liked: 2430 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: SANFL Round 1

Postby Magellan » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:41 pm

North's team for tomorrow's game v Centrals:

F: Matt McDonough Mitch Harvey Robbie Young
HF: Lewis Hender Keenan Ramsey Leigh Ryswyk
C: Maris Olekalns Aidan Tropiano Mitch Clisby
HB: Brock Castree Tanner Smith Jarred Allmond
B: Callum Wilkie Cameron Craig Alex Spina

Ruck - Alex Barns, Max Thring, Tom Schwarz

Interchange - Matt Appleton, Frazer Driscoll, Dakota Nixon, Mark Quinn

In - Jarred Allmond, Brock Castree, Aidan Tropiano, Robbie Young
With your bitch-slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue, you get nothin' done.
User avatar
Magellan
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Has liked: 277 times
Been liked: 995 times

Re: SANFL Round 1

Postby Grenville » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:57 pm

Magellan wrote:North's team for tomorrow's game v Centrals:

F: Matt McDonough Mitch Harvey Robbie Young
HF: Lewis Hender Keenan Ramsey Leigh Ryswyk
C: Maris Olekalns Aidan Tropiano Mitch Clisby
HB: Brock Castree Tanner Smith Jarred Allmond
B: Callum Wilkie Cameron Craig Alex Spina

Ruck - Alex Barns, Max Thring, Tom Schwarz

Interchange - Matt Appleton, Frazer Driscoll, Dakota Nixon, Mark Quinn

In - Jarred Allmond, Brock Castree, Aidan Tropiano, Robbie Young


Will you be attending the soiree tomorrow my Portugese comrade?
User avatar
Grenville
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 3273
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:53 pm
Has liked: 184 times
Been liked: 640 times

Re: SANFL Round 1

Postby Magellan » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:02 pm

Grenville wrote:
Magellan wrote:North's team for tomorrow's game v Centrals:

F: Matt McDonough Mitch Harvey Robbie Young
HF: Lewis Hender Keenan Ramsey Leigh Ryswyk
C: Maris Olekalns Aidan Tropiano Mitch Clisby
HB: Brock Castree Tanner Smith Jarred Allmond
B: Callum Wilkie Cameron Craig Alex Spina

Ruck - Alex Barns, Max Thring, Tom Schwarz

Interchange - Matt Appleton, Frazer Driscoll, Dakota Nixon, Mark Quinn

In - Jarred Allmond, Brock Castree, Aidan Tropiano, Robbie Young


Will you be attending the soiree tomorrow my Portugese comrade?

Alas, no. You?
With your bitch-slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue, you get nothin' done.
User avatar
Magellan
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Has liked: 277 times
Been liked: 995 times

Re: SANFL Round 1

Postby Panther Pack » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:26 pm

South by 10 points.

Crowd will be over 5000 for this blockbuster!!!
User avatar
Panther Pack
Reserves
 
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:28 am
Location: Jimmy Dean's
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 127 times

Re: SANFL Round 1

Postby Tiger83 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:35 pm

Panther Pack wrote:South by 10 points.

Crowd will be over 5000 for this blockbuster!!!



now THAT is optimistic!!
Tiger83
Under 16s
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:43 am
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: SANFL Round 1

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:21 pm

Glenelg side with a few new faces :

F: Mackenzie, Reynolds, Koster

HF: Bailey, Scott, Chalmers

C: Nicholson, Snook, Hawkins

HB: Scharenberg, Curran, McCarthy

B: Uebergang, Proud, Joseph

R: White, T. Milera, Motlop

INT: McGinty, Wanganeen, Schott, Vea Vea, Sawford
Inaugural JK Cup Winner 2018
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
User avatar
PatowalongaPirate
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 3234
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:31 am
Location: Tiger Land
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 747 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: SANFL Round 1

Postby Magellan » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:25 pm

PatowalongaPirate wrote:Glenelg side with a few new faces :

F: Mackenzie, Reynolds, Koster

HF: Bailey, Scott, Chalmers

C: Nicholson, Snook, Hawkins

HB: Scharenberg, Curran, McCarthy

B: Uebergang, Proud, Joseph

R: White, T. Milera, Motlop

INT: McGinty, Wanganeen, Schott, Vea Vea, Sawford

What's the go with Amato?
With your bitch-slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue, you get nothin' done.
User avatar
Magellan
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Has liked: 277 times
Been liked: 995 times

Re: SANFL Round 1

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:34 pm

Magellan wrote:
PatowalongaPirate wrote:Glenelg side with a few new faces :

F: Mackenzie, Reynolds, Koster

HF: Bailey, Scott, Chalmers

C: Nicholson, Snook, Hawkins

HB: Scharenberg, Curran, McCarthy

B: Uebergang, Proud, Joseph

R: White, T. Milera, Motlop

INT: McGinty, Wanganeen, Schott, Vea Vea, Sawford

What's the go with Amato?

Injured I believe.
Inaugural JK Cup Winner 2018
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
User avatar
PatowalongaPirate
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 3234
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:31 am
Location: Tiger Land
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 747 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: SANFL Round 1

Postby Corona Man » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:38 pm

PatowalongaPirate wrote:
Magellan wrote:
PatowalongaPirate wrote:Glenelg side with a few new faces :

F: Mackenzie, Reynolds, Koster

HF: Bailey, Scott, Chalmers

C: Nicholson, Snook, Hawkins

HB: Scharenberg, Curran, McCarthy

B: Uebergang, Proud, Joseph

R: White, T. Milera, Motlop

INT: McGinty, Wanganeen, Schott, Vea Vea, Sawford

What's the go with Amato?

Injured I believe.


Snook in the middle. Sound fishy.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 7724
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 740 times
Been liked: 2069 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Next

Board index   Football  SANFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: goddy11 and 5 guests