Port Adelaide 2018

Talk on the national game

Re: Port Adelaide 2018

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:29 am

Bombers4EVA wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:If they want to set standards for this type of rubbish. Then harsher penalties need to be given out. 1 week off is way too lenient. Some AFL players believe that they are better than society when they go out at night and think they can do and have anyone they want. Because I play for Port Power and my name is SPP. So because of who you are, women should just open their legs for you. Crap. He should have been given a month off and been told to go do some community service at a women's shelter. I can't stand people like that that use their so called reputation to do what they want. Maybe SPP has been hanging around Burgoyne or Heuskes too much.

What has he done? He went out, broke curfew and got drunk, he didn't kill anyone or beat anyone up, there is an ongoing investigation into the "alleged" wrongdoings, I think you're trialing him with no substance.

Did Dusty assault a woman in a chinese restaurant with chopsticks last year? It was "alleged" that he did.

My comments were based on all of the incidents from all players from every club that think they can do what they want and get away with it. It's been happening for such a long time. I have even seen it happen in front of my own eyes. Some players think because they are highly regarded as a great player. They can do what they want. Whether it be minor or major. They need to pull their heads in and understand that they are representing their club. Whether it be Port, Essendon, Adelaide, etc.

Sorry, I misinterpreted what SPP meant.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby The Bedge » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:35 am

Bombers4EVA wrote:If they want to set standards for this type of rubbish. Then harsher penalties need to be given out. 1 week off is way too lenient. Some AFL players believe that they are better than society when they go out at night and think they can do and have anyone they want. Because I play for Port Power and my name is SPP. So because of who you are, women should just open their legs for you. Crap. He should have been given a month off and been told to go do some community service at a women's shelter. I can't stand people like that that use their so called reputation to do what they want. Maybe SPP has been hanging around Burgoyne or Heuskes too much.

:shock: :shock: :shock: **** you dribble some absolute waft.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby mighty hounds » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:36 am

Brodlach wrote:Yep if it was about Walker or any Adelaide players Booney would have been dead quiet

He would of waited for the facts :lol:
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Booney » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:36 am

Brodlach wrote:Yep if it was about Walker or any Adelaide players Booney would have been dead quiet

sahypotheticalfooty.net/forum/predictiveposting.php?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7468 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Booney » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:37 am

mighty hounds wrote:

Walker's a wanker, we don't need anything more proven. :lol:

PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Bombers4EVA » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:40 am

The Bedge wrote:

Have you looked in the mirror lately? So your saying that it's ok for AFL players to ignore club rules? They are allowed to "allegedly" grab and touch anyone they want? It's me that is in shock.
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Has liked: 326 times
Been liked: 89 times

Postby Booney » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:42 am

Bombers4EVA wrote:
The Bedge wrote:

Have you looked in the mirror lately? So your saying that it's ok for AFL players to ignore club rules? They are allowed to "allegedly" grab and touch anyone they want? It's me that is in shock.

You understand what "allegedly" means, don't you?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby MW » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:47 am

Booney wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:

Genuine question: Why is it that Walker is voted the AFLPA Best Captain two years running? Seems his peers like what he's doing, only some supporters don't?
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby bertiebeatle » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:49 am

Bombers4EVA wrote:
The Bedge wrote:

No one has said it's okay to ignore club rules and every Port supporter i have spoken to or has commented about his night is happy he has received a week from the club for breaking team rules. Also, no one has said it is okay for footballers to grab and touch anyone they want. He hasn't been proven guilty and i am 99% sure he is going to be proven innocent from what i have been told and from what has come out this week. Just continue to dribble **** and channel 7 might come knocking and give you a job.
bertiebeatle
Under 18s

Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 65 times

Postby Booney » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:49 am

MW wrote:
Booney wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:

Genuine question: Why is it that Walker is voted the AFLPA Best Captain two years running? Seems his peers like what he's doing, only some supporters don't?

Got me beat.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby bertiebeatle » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:49 am

MW wrote:
Booney wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:

Its a best captain award, not a best bloke award ;)
bertiebeatle
Under 18s

Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 65 times

Postby The Bedge » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:55 am

Bombers4EVA wrote:
The Bedge wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock: **** you dribble some absolute waft.

I rest my case :lol:
The Bedge
Coach

Postby David Brent » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:03 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:

What has he done? He went out, broke curfew and got drunk, he didn't kill anyone or beat anyone up, there is an ongoing investigation into the "alleged" wrongdoings, I think you're trialing him with no substance.

Did Dusty assault a woman in a chinese restaurant with chopsticks last year? It was "alleged" that he did.

It's actually a pretty similar scenario here LM, Dusty was out drunk at the time when the "incident" occurred & the women (who happened to work for 7 went to the club & media.) Dusty admitted he was drunk in public & was sanctioned by the club for this. Once CCTV footage was checked over & a police investigation completed it was found he hadn't done anything criminal & was cleared of any wrong doings.

We're at the same stage now with PP, he's been sanctioned for being intoxicated & once a full investigation is completed we will know the outcome. If its found PP has done nothing wrong I feel for the lad & if he has then throw the book at him as they say.

I think Port have handled this very well & have done in the past with previous "incidents" the media has brought to public's attention.
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
David Brent
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 98 times
Been liked: 161 times

Postby The Bedge » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:06 am

So what you're saying, Is SPP will win the Brownlow this year too then. 8) :lol:
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:12 am

MW wrote:
Booney wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:

Might be one of those cases where someone says something to you in a loud room, sort of mumbles, you don't understand them fully and just smile and nod.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:24 am

MW wrote:
Booney wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:

Its a pisstake...only thing that can explain it
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3484 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:27 am

Booney wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:Have you looked in the mirror lately? So your saying that it's ok for AFL players to ignore club rules? They are allowed to "allegedly" grab and touch anyone they want? It's me that is in shock.

You understand what "allegedly" means, don't you?

Oh der, you don't have to photosynthesis everything I say.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:27 am

Dutchy wrote:Its a pisstake...only thing that can explain it

Cameron Ling won the "Sexiest AFL player" in 2009.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:28 am

Booney wrote:Might be one of those cases where someone says something to you in a loud room, sort of mumbles, you don't understand them fully and just smile and nod.

Then have to spend the next hour watching "Married at First Sight"
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:31 am

Bombers4EVA wrote:Have you looked in the mirror lately? So your saying that it's ok for AFL players to ignore club rules? They are allowed to "allegedly" grab and touch anyone they want? It's me that is in shock.

Put your batteries back in mate.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL