16%
Woodville South
5%
Smithfield
7%

Total votes : 85

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby The Bedge » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:51 pm

Executive Member wrote:unless there has been a formal request for an investigation, there wont be anything

Is that a fancy way of saying there are double standards for college old scholar sides and the rest? ;)

I've lost count of times there have been investigations against Northern 'burbs clubs with formal requests being lodged....
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3995 times

Postby The Bedge » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:56 pm

.. waiting patiently to receive an email from JK telling me to pull my head in now..

Know you're an avid fan and follower of The Bedge on safooty mate! ;) :lol:
The Bedge
Coach

Postby zedman » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:07 pm

Beachboy wrote:Is the lockleys bloke ok? Obviously the most important thing is the blokes health.

misses this week and possibly the next two..significant dentist costs to reset and repair 2 molars, new mouthguard because the impact broke the one he was using (thank god he was wearing one or who knows what mess would have been created)..only now eating anything that has to be sort of chewed..then there is some psychological damage..as a club we were disappointed it wasnt a more severe penalty but its not our policy to start investigations as we believe this should be the umpires job on the day unless there is some other confirmation via video evidence..and there isnt..we move on..
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1078 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby The Bedge » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:15 pm

zedman - all class as always.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:19 pm

Bedge multi bet
D6: Lockleys D6 1-39 > Pulteney (-11.5) > Ingle Farm (+41.5) > Blackfriars 1-39 > Woodville South Ahmed most goals
D6R Lockleys 39.5+ > PUL Stewart-Browne less than 2.5 goals > Smithfield 40+ > Kenilworth 1-39 > Woodville South 1-39
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Inallseriousness » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:22 pm

zedman wrote:
Beachboy wrote:Is the lockleys bloke ok? Obviously the most important thing is the blokes health.

misses this week and possibly the next two..significant dentist costs to reset and repair 2 molars, new mouthguard because the impact broke the one he was using (thank god he was wearing one or who knows what mess would have been created)..only now eating anything that has to be sort of chewed..then there is some psychological damage..as a club we were disappointed it wasnt a more severe penalty but its not our policy to start investigations as we believe this should be the umpires job on the day unless there is some other confirmation via video evidence..and there isnt..we move on..

Sorry to hear mate, hope he feels/gets better soon. I was of the same belief but will be honest and say I was steadfast on ensuring an investigation happened last year.....no video but lots of witnesses..... found guilty of a headbut, 8 games and a life ban.....don’t need people in our game like that and good riddance. Footy stuff is fine but if it’s blatant thuggery it’s not on
Inallseriousness
Under 16s

Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 106 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby hfoxe16 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:33 pm

zedman wrote:

If the punch occurred with the umpires standing right there seeing it all unfold I'd hope the consequences would be quite severe.

I would think there would be some kind of document where the victim can give HQ an impact statement which would include the damage they have incurred.

This would help with any tribunal appearance but I guess it has to be brought to their attention first.
hfoxe16
Rookie

Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 24 times

Postby Executive Member » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:49 pm

hfoxe16 wrote:
zedman wrote:

If the punch occurred with the umpires standing right there seeing it all unfold I'd hope the consequences would be quite severe.

I would think there would be some kind of document where the victim can give HQ an impact statement which would include the damage they have incurred.

This would help with any tribunal appearance but I guess it has to be brought to their attention first.

correct and as good as SAFooty is, I doubt it will be enough to launch and investigation

Bedge you talk shite as well :D
Don't use the poor old Northern Burbs defence with me as Im more Norf than you :lol:
Executive Member
Veteran

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 140 times

Postby Computer Crashed » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:08 pm

Inallseriousness wrote:
zedman wrote:

Sorry to hear mate, hope he feels/gets better soon. I was of the same belief but will be honest and say I was steadfast on ensuring an investigation happened last year.....no video but lots of witnesses..... found guilty of a headbut, 8 games and a life ban.....don’t need people in our game like that and good riddance. Footy stuff is fine but if it’s blatant thuggery it’s not on

Agreed.
Computer Crashed
Reserves

Has liked: 213 times
Been liked: 124 times
Grassroots Team: Moonta

Postby The Bedge » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:39 pm

I have it on very good authority, that the league would absolutely love to investigate this, and all it will take is a polite email from Lockleys FC within the next 22min saying please look into this matter..

After 5pm, all bets are off, and the window closed..
The Bedge
Coach

Postby kodakman » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:26 am

Want to watch my friend play today in city at Morgan Oval
Does anyone know if any shelter
Not real keen going with weather but will go if good shelter
kodakman
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Adelaide Lutheran

Postby The Bedge » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:23 pm

Bedgegood now 4x bundy’s deep, cricket preso tonight with more free piss... tune in 2am tonight for my new segment “Bedges Arrow” should be a good fun 8)
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:31 pm

Ceee bee cee.. your in my sights.. and not coz it’s a shit name for a club
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Q. » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:41 pm

The Bedge wrote:Bedgegood now 4x bundy’s deep, cricket preso tonight with more free piss... tune in 2am tonight for my new segment “Bedges Arrow” should be a good fun 8)
Setting phone to get notifications every time you post
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Footy Chick » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:00 pm

The Bedge wrote:Bedgegood now 4x bundy’s deep, cricket preso tonight with more free piss... tune in 2am tonight for my new segment “Bedges Arrow” should be a good fun 8)

Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby old fullback » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:10 pm

The Bedge wrote:Ceee bee cee.. your in my sights.. and not coz it’s a shit name for a club

Ugliest Guernsey and colours on the planet.
old fullback
Under 18s

Has liked: 127 times
Been liked: 18 times

Postby old fullback » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:12 pm

Uber Eats tonight, The Bedge?? :)
old fullback
Under 18s

Has liked: 127 times
Been liked: 18 times

Postby The Bedge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:59 am

old fullback wrote:Uber Eats tonight, The Bedge?? :)

I’ll bash my son.. don’t care.. eat my food and face the consequences
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:00 am

old fullback wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Ceee bee cee.. your in my sights.. and not coz it’s a shit name for a club

Ugliest Guernsey and colours on the planet.

Carn mate don’t tease the “DOLPHINS” like that.. most metro sexual, in touch club going
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:02 am

kodakman wrote:Want to watch my friend play today in city at Morgan Oval
Does anyone know if any shelter
Not real keen going with weather but will go if good shelter

C7’s play Sunday’s champ.
The Bedge
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League