Things that you rate!

Anything!

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Booney » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:09 am

Corona Man wrote:A purchase order for $180K worth of product arriving in my inbox this morning, nice start to the day!

Nice. Been negotiating it long?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7450 times
Been liked: 10717 times

Postby Corona Man » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:12 am

Booney wrote:
Corona Man wrote:A purchase order for $180K worth of product arriving in my inbox this morning, nice start to the day!

Yes its been on the table with some backwards and forwards for probably 3 months. That's pretty standard for the product type & quantity involved. The good news is we can manufacture the bulk of it here, and what we can't our plant in the USA will handle.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1270 times
Been liked: 3454 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:22 am

Corona Man wrote:
Booney wrote:

Yes its been on the table with some backwards and forwards for probably 3 months. That's pretty standard for the product type & quantity involved. The good news is we can manufacture the bulk of it here, and what we can't our plant in the USA will handle.

Off to the pub then??
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11781 times
Been liked: 3577 times

Postby Booney » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:27 am

Corona Man wrote:
Booney wrote:

Nice one, I'm hoping to package up a $160k and a $120k with the same customer in the next few days, reckon I've got it but "you never know until you get the PO!" ( Tm ).
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:27 am

Nice one. What do you sell?
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby HH3 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:31 am

Booney wrote:
Corona Man wrote:
Booney wrote:

Nice one, I'm hoping to package up a $160k and a $120k with the same customer in the next few days, reckon I've got it but "you never know until you get the PO!" ( Tm ).

I sell toilet paper and polyester strap, so we're pretty much the same, us three.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby HH3 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:33 am

Im actually one degree of seperation from developing counter-measures for the ADF, so you could say I keep our soldiers safe.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby Corona Man » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:49 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Corona Man wrote:
Booney wrote:

Off to the pub then??

Long lunch on the cards!
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Postby Corona Man » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:49 am

bennymacca wrote:

Nice one. What do you sell?

Dreams baby.... dreams!
Corona Man
Coach

Postby Booney » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:05 pm

HH3 wrote:
I sell toilet paper and polyester strap, so we're pretty much the same, us three.

Small fish are the sweetest mate.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:18 pm

HH3 wrote:

My day is spent thinking about boxes.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4336 times
Been liked: 7884 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:19 pm

HH3 wrote:

HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4336 times
Been liked: 7884 times

Postby HH3 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:20 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
HH3 wrote:

I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby MW » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:24 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
HH3 wrote:

So is mine...
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2567 times
Been liked: 1811 times

Postby nuggety goodness » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:27 pm

With my Doggies playing Mrs Goodness Dockers this week we have had discussions with little miss goodness (7) and lil Nugget (4) about who they are going to support, of course it becomes mum vs dad!

upon questioning little miss can't decide either and little nugget starts thinking... I said to them both, you don't have to support our teams if you don't want to, you can choose a different one.

I then went through all the teams that we know someone who supports them, uncle so-and-so likes the crows, aunty whats-her-face likes the power, etc etc.

after giving little nugget the phone he goes through all the teams and I asked him if he likes the cats, the eagles, the tigers, the kangaroos.... no, no, no, no and then he proudly declares, I like the lions dad!

I told him they suck but if that's what he wants to do that's cool with me, and for the past 3 days I have questioned him to make sure he has made his mind up and he is staunch now, he is a lions man!

good on him! just adds to the household rivalry!
I am not talking to you for 3 minutes because you punched me in the head and it hurt and that was not okay for you to do
nuggety goodness
League - Top 5

Has liked: 329 times
Been liked: 219 times
Grassroots Team: Ovingham

Postby Booney » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:30 pm

nuggety goodness wrote:With my Doggies playing Mrs Goodness Dockers this week we have had discussions with little miss goodness (7) and lil Nugget (4) about who they are going to support, of course it becomes mum vs dad!

upon questioning little miss can't decide either and little nugget starts thinking... I said to them both, you don't have to support our teams if you don't want to, you can choose a different one.

I then went through all the teams that we know someone who supports them, uncle so-and-so likes the crows, aunty whats-her-face likes the power, etc etc.

after giving little nugget the phone he goes through all the teams and I asked him if he likes the cats, the eagles, the tigers, the kangaroos.... no, no, no, no and then he proudly declares, I like the lions dad!

I told him they suck but if that's what he wants to do that's cool with me, and for the past 3 days I have questioned him to make sure he has made his mind up and he is staunch now, he is a lions man!

There's no harm in giving them no choice. :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:32 pm

nuggety goodness wrote:With my Doggies playing Mrs Goodness Dockers this week we have had discussions with little miss goodness (7) and lil Nugget (4) about who they are going to support, of course it becomes mum vs dad!

lions? you've failed as a parent :D :D
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Booney » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:39 pm

bennymacca wrote:

And as a Christian! :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby nuggety goodness » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:43 pm

Booney wrote:
bennymacca wrote:

And as a Christian! :lol:

All things are optional, some are more important than others.
I am not talking to you for 3 minutes because you punched me in the head and it hurt and that was not okay for you to do
nuggety goodness
League - Top 5

Has liked: 329 times
Been liked: 219 times
Grassroots Team: Ovingham

Postby Booney » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:46 pm

I meant how the Romans threw Christians to the Lions. ;)
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion