3%
Trinity OS
5%
West Croydon
22%

Total votes : 95

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

Postby The Bedge » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:01 pm

Buster32 wrote:Fair game at trinity on the weekend! West Croydon were in the end pretty lucky to get the points IMO. Trinity will be very hard to beat at home and away this year. Very good structure and modern style game plan.
Poor form at a bloke on the Trinity bench spraying West Croydon players all game. Think he needs to do some research next time before spraying blokes. Not one player at West Croydon gets paid. Even the 4ft tall guy that kicked 10.

Noooo... that doesn’t sound like Couzner at all! :lol:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3996 times

Postby roar88 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:13 pm

Buster32 wrote:Fair game at trinity on the weekend! West Croydon were in the end pretty lucky to get the points IMO. Trinity will be very hard to beat at home and away this year. Very good structure and modern style game plan.
Poor form at a bloke on the Trinity bench spraying West Croydon players all game. Think he needs to do some research next time before spraying blokes. Not one player at West Croydon gets paid. Even the 4ft tall guy that kicked 10.

Ventured out there myself, the coach conducted himself terribly.
Trinity down by a chunk at qtr time, fought back well but I question some dirty tactics that was unseen in the first quarter by TOS.
Also noticed a few cameras out recording Aswell from WC.
roar88
Mini-League

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 4 times

Postby lovetotalkfooty » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:15 pm

Huge thank you to Kym and the Lutheran lads for a good game of football. Both sides had periods of dominance and the game could have gone either way. I know the doggies have been struggling with injuries and copped a few more on the weekend. Hopefully that luck changes and you finish with a fit 21 this weekend.
On a seperate note, brahma are currently looking to introduce some netball teams for 2019.
Check out the Brahma Lodge Football Club website at www.blfc.com.au
lovetotalkfooty
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 37 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Postby Look Good In Leather » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:51 pm

Obviously don't value their players then
Look Good In Leather
League - Best 21

Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 284 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Postby Rabbdawg88 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:25 am

Look Good In Leather wrote:

Obviously don't value their players then

You don’t have to value players with cash mate.
Rabbdawg88
Mini-League

Has liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: West Croydon

Postby Dogwatcher » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:21 am

That bloke was a gun - he was kicking goals from everywhere. Freak.

But, while you're sledging clubs, have a look at your own. Didn't one of your officials get a red card?
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby Rabbdawg88 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:31 am

Dogwatcher wrote:

That bloke was a gun - he was kicking goals from everywhere. Freak.

But, while you're sledging clubs, have a look at your own. Didn't one of your officials get a red card?

Definitely not an official
Rabbdawg88
Mini-League

Postby Dogwatcher » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:39 am

It never is a club official.

But I noticed a bloke wearing a WC club shirt wandering around in front of the scoreboard very nervous and frustrated on Saturday afternoon, plugging in several rapid-fire texts - that looked like someone who was worried about something and not the thrilling one-point win his team had just had.
I also noticed concerted discussions around the three-quarter time umpires' huddle featuring someone wearing a WC shirt.
There's obviously some concern.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Postby Rabbdawg88 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:44 am

Dogwatcher wrote:It never is a club official.

But I noticed a bloke wearing a WC club shirt wandering around in front of the scoreboard very nervous and frustrated on Saturday afternoon, plugging in several rapid-fire texts - that looked like someone who was worried about something and not the thrilling one-point win his team had just had.
I also noticed concerted discussions around the three-quarter time umpires' huddle featuring someone wearing a WC shirt.

Pretty simple really, a player got a card and officials were trying figure out the interpretations of the red card rule that was given to a PLAYER.
Rabbdawg88
Mini-League

Postby roar88 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:49 am

Rabbdawg88 wrote:

Pretty simple really, a player got a card and officials were trying figure out the interpretations of the red card rule that was given to a PLAYER.

I heard it all as I was standing near the interchange and both runners were trying to figure it out, end result
Red carded player can come back on after red card and accept automatic 2 game suspension or stay off and fight it but risk extra weeks
roar88
Mini-League

Postby Dogwatcher » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:50 am

Rabbdawg88 wrote:

It's not what I hear.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Postby roar88 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:53 am

Dogwatcher wrote:
Rabbdawg88 wrote:

It's not what I hear.

What did you hear? Were you there? Or the Old “good source” chest nut
roar88
Mini-League

Postby Dogwatcher » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:58 am

A) I was there.
B) I have a good source to verify.

Player carded, abuse from the sidelines near the bench followed, official also reported.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Postby Dogwatcher » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:02 am

roar88 wrote:
Rabbdawg88 wrote:

I heard it all as I was standing near the interchange and both runners were trying to figure it out, end result
Red carded player can come back on after red card and accept automatic 2 game suspension or stay off and fight it but risk extra weeks

And, yes, I understand that this conversation did occur. As Trinity officials were saying they'd learnt a new rule today and explained it to me pretty much the way you wrote it there.

That's a really tough decision to make in the heat of battle, by the way. I have sympathy for anyone contemplating that.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:11 am

One of the WC MDO's is in all sorts and has potentially cost his club some points and some cash with his behaviour towards the umpires on Saturday.

WC are still on AAA

it'll all come out in the wash come Wed/Thursday and you'll just look like a dill for trying to deny it.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby beef » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:12 am

Dogwatcher wrote:
roar88 wrote:
Rabbdawg88 wrote:

And, yes, I understand that this conversation did occur. As Trinity officials were saying they'd learnt a new rule today and explained it to me pretty much the way you wrote it there.

That's a really tough decision to make in the heat of battle, by the way. I have sympathy for anyone contemplating that.

So you can king hit someone get sent off with a red and come back on and get 2 weeks or stay off and probably get 8. Not sure that is a deterrent for thugs
beef
League - Best 21

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 255 times

Postby Arch44 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:15 am

Seems to be a familiar pattern for away teams at Trinity.....Wonder if their antics will get scrutinized.
Hogg Shield Div IV 2018 Winner
Arch44
League - Top 5

Has liked: 717 times
Been liked: 272 times

Postby Dogwatcher » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:16 am

beef wrote:
Dogwatcher wrote: And, yes, I understand that this conversation did occur. As Trinity officials were saying they'd learnt a new rule today and explained it to me pretty much the way you wrote it there.

So you can king hit someone get sent off with a red and come back on and get 2 weeks or stay off and probably get 8. Not sure that is a deterrent for thugs

Not a deterrent for the thugs, no. But they're not going to make smart decisions anyway. It's the clubs for which the rule is supposed to be a deterrent. And they really should make smart decisions.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Postby Rabbdawg88 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:17 am

Footy Chick wrote:One of the WC MDO's is in all sorts and has potentially cost his club some points and some cash with his behaviour towards the umpires on Saturday.

WC are still on AAA

it'll all come out in the wash come Wed/Thursday and you'll just look like a dill for trying to deny it.

100% did not know the MDO got reported from what I was aware of it was just the player...
My apologies
Rabbdawg88
Mini-League

Postby The Bedge » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:18 am

roar88 wrote:Red carded player can come back on after red card and accept automatic 2 game suspension or stay off and fight it but risk extra weeks

:shock: Surely this isn't accurate?!
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3996 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League