Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby heater31 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:29 pm

Spargo wrote:
Mic wrote:People taking their pet dogs to Dawn Services.

I agree totally. A couple of years ago at Brighton there were numerous people with dogs. Whilst not many barked during the service, most were sooking & whimpering.
Selfish, wanker dog owners.
Poor bastards were probably freezing their balls off!
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

Postby johntheclaret » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:48 am

Spargo wrote:
Mic wrote:People taking their pet dogs to Dawn Services.

I agree totally. A couple of years ago at Brighton there were numerous people with dogs. Whilst not many barked during the service, most were sooking & whimpering.
Selfish, wanker dog owners.

I think that kind of thing just shows a lack of respect. People used to remove their hats and give a nod of their head when a funeral cortège passed by. These days no one seems to give a shit. You didn’t have to know the deceased, it was just showing some respect for the dead.

Remembrance services are just the same. Only difference is just about everyone will have a relative who fought and maybe died in the war. Even more reason to show some respect.
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby johntheclaret » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:53 am

I should add, I think it also shows a lack of respect to others at the service
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:22 am

The emotional roller coaster I am on at the moment. Anytime I feel alright than you feel like you are going backwards. Overthinking is exhausting. Trying to not give a f### is bloody hard too
Sorry to bitch on here.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3023 times
Been liked: 2398 times

Postby Bum Crack » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:40 am

woodublieve12 wrote:The emotional roller coaster I am on at the moment. Anytime I feel alright than you feel like you are going backwards. Overthinking is exhausting. Trying to not give a f### is bloody hard too
Sorry to bitch on here.

Go see a doc and get some chill pills mate. I'm an over thinker as well and it can be a pain in the arse.
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 890 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Booney » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:42 am

woodublieve12 wrote:The emotional roller coaster I am on at the moment. Anytime I feel alright than you feel like you are going backwards. Overthinking is exhausting. Trying to not give a f### is bloody hard too
Sorry to bitch on here.

Anytime mate....any time.......let it out.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7481 times
Been liked: 10770 times

Postby MW » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:51 am

Yep no judgements here.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2590 times
Been liked: 1830 times

Postby Wedgie » Tue May 01, 2018 10:07 am

When you get out of bed at 8.30am to watch a Celtics v 76ers playoff as thats when the foxtel tv guide says it starts and 35 minutes later there's still a doco about a 60s player on. :twisted:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2039 times
Been liked: 3880 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Spargo » Tue May 01, 2018 10:16 am

Wedgie wrote:When you get out of bed at 8.30am to watch a Celtics v 76ers playoff as thats when the foxtel tv guide says it starts and 35 minutes later there's still a doco about a 60s player on. :twisted:

9:40am tip off
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5471 times
Been liked: 5114 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Wedgie » Tue May 01, 2018 10:19 am

Spargo wrote:
Wedgie wrote:When you get out of bed at 8.30am to watch a Celtics v 76ers playoff as thats when the foxtel tv guide says it starts and 35 minutes later there's still a doco about a 60s player on. :twisted:

Cheers, stupid me for trusting a tv guide.
Its a good doco bout Bill Russell anyway. :D
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby stan » Tue May 01, 2018 11:03 am

Wedgie wrote:
Spargo wrote:

That would be really interesting. Bill Russell was a very interesting person. I have read a few older articles about him.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Wedgie » Tue May 01, 2018 11:06 am

stan wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
Spargo wrote:

That would be really interesting. Bill Russell was a very interesting person. I have read a few older articles about him.

Yep, a champion player and a champion person.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby tipper » Tue May 01, 2018 12:36 pm

Sorry to bitch on here.

try not to let it get you down Wubs. i am a bit the same at the moment, im all over the place and have been for the last few weeks.

thankfully in my case i should be back to an even keel in the not too distant future, once some things settle down, and i think i can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

i know what you mean about not giving a f### too. normally stuff doesnt really get to me, but for some reason im finding it hard to keep my usual attitude of "she'll be right" lately. maybe im getting old ;)

biggest thing i have found, is talk to someone. in person, on here, whatever. let it out. it has honestly made me feel better by doing so. im still up and down, but things have smoothed out since a few weeks ago. it might not be easy to start a conversation like that, and you might struggle to find someone you think will listen, but you may be surprised as to who will bob up and fill those shoes. im sure there will be some of the regulars on here that would lend an ear too. there is a wealth of experience in dealing with lifes problems, and most of them are married so they know how to listen :lol:
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue May 01, 2018 12:50 pm

foxtel guide is half an hour out all of the time, even when they advertise for a show to be on at 7, it will be on at 7:30, it's based on EST.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Wedgie » Tue May 01, 2018 1:08 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:

foxtel guide is half an hour out all of the time, even when they advertise for a show to be on at 7, it will be on at 7:30, it's based on EST.

Nah, my foxtel guide is set to CST, no probs there.
Its just ESPN wanted to show an hour long doco on an old Celtics player and included it in their coverage as part of the game, would have been nice if they'd just put it in the guide as a separate show like it actually was.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue May 01, 2018 1:17 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

Its just ESPN wanted to show an hour long doco on an old Celtics player and included it in their coverage as part of the game, would have been nice if they'd just put it in the guide as a separate show like it actually was.

Take your business elsewhere.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Tue May 01, 2018 1:21 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

Take your business elsewhere.

Yeah I could stream it for free using my media centre but Foxtel is convenient and cheap and looks spectacular on our 60 inch plasma. Will probably get rid of it after 12 months when the price rises above the current $39pm though.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue May 01, 2018 1:40 pm

Wedgie wrote:Yeah I could stream it for free using my media centre but Foxtel is convenient and cheap and looks spectacular on our 60 inch plasma. Will probably get rid of it after 12 months when the price rises above the current $39pm though.

You might get lucky and they forget, happened to me after ringing to cancel (hoping to get offered a deal to stay).

They gave me free IQ and multi-room for 12 months, ended up having it for a few years up until I left the ex.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Tue May 01, 2018 2:07 pm

I always check with bookies when I want to know exact time a game starts, they need to get that shit right!
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2320 times
Been liked: 3494 times

Postby shoe boy » Thu May 03, 2018 8:44 am

A bloke in my office that thinks the world evolves around him and he is an expert on all, he sits in front of his computer all day and I decided to do some investigating and he follows a couple of forums where he is exactly the same but he doesn't see he is an absolute twatt.

All in the workplace feel as I do he is a complete twat .
Do any others have these types?
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 488 times
Been liked: 209 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion