Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby stan » Mon May 07, 2018 9:27 am

MW wrote:
carey wrote:I'm opening with this is going to be a f@#king rant that he likes of Bennymacca and MW are going to be saying 'You cant say that' or 'that's sexist' 'that's not politically correct' you know what? F@#k politically correct! let me guess I'm a dinosaur? predicable as always from you forum loving freaks! here's a tip put your pants back on and actually go watch a game or better still join a club!

I'm over absolute f@#king morons carrying on about the game of AFL! Leave the f@#king thing alone. Big Andy said Sydney are horrible to watch, They'll kill the game, they'll do me out of a job, Sydney will kill AFL footy! They won the flag that year..... Knee jerk reactions. Zones, rule changes. Please you're f@#king kidding me.

Chicks telling me how I should think about football? Pfft please
Shows like the lowdown! You're f@#king me, Shit footballers even worse 'C' Grade 'Celebrities
Even worse "on the mark' what purpose does that dog shit show offer apart from chicks on the screen? Why? Just f@#king why? Political correctness nothing else absolute shit
Daisy Pierce boundary riding why? Voice like a broken fan belt I actually feel like topping myself listening to this idiot , Knows nothing about the game.
*** Gifted AA selection because she is 'Daisy Pierce' Pfft who f@#king cares? You're also f@#king ugly

The good sides play real good attractive footy, The shit sides don't simply as that. I've seen plenty of good footy this year

Slug calling last drinks far to early
Having my best mates 40th at the bushmans tomorrow night, Gawler yep f@#ing Gawler
My Taxi taking ages
Port going to lose and crows going to win

Not sure why my name is linked to this
lol not sure but is funny as hell. Red cans?
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon May 07, 2018 9:36 am

carey wrote:I'm opening with this is going to be a f@#king rant that he likes of Bennymacca and MW are going to be saying 'You cant say that' or 'that's sexist' 'that's not politically correct' you know what? F@#k politically correct! let me guess I'm a dinosaur? predicable as always from you forum loving freaks! here's a tip put your pants back on and actually go watch a game or better still join a club!

I'm over absolute f@#king morons carrying on about the game of AFL! Leave the f@#king thing alone. Big Andy said Sydney are horrible to watch, They'll kill the game, they'll do me out of a job, Sydney will kill AFL footy! They won the flag that year..... Knee jerk reactions. Zones, rule changes. Please you're f@#king kidding me.

Chicks telling me how I should think about football? Pfft please
Shows like the lowdown! You're f@#king me, Shit footballers even worse 'C' Grade 'Celebrities
Even worse "on the mark' what purpose does that dog shit show offer apart from chicks on the screen? Why? Just f@#king why? Political correctness nothing else absolute shit
Daisy Pierce boundary riding why? Voice like a broken fan belt I actually feel like topping myself listening to this idiot , Knows nothing about the game.
*** Gifted AA selection because she is 'Daisy Pierce' Pfft who f@#king cares? You're also f@#king ugly

The good sides play real good attractive footy, The shit sides don't simply as that. I've seen plenty of good footy this year

Slug calling last drinks far to early
Having my best mates 40th at the bushmans tomorrow night, Gawler yep f@#ing Gawler
My Taxi taking ages
Port going to lose and crows going to win

All I can say is that is some of the most impressive spelling I've seen from you post midnight..............Respect!
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon May 07, 2018 9:41 am

The "earphone" epidemic.

Last week I watched a chick walk straight out in front of a car on Mawson Lakes Boulevard while she had earphones in and wasn't paying any attention.

This morning, a young dude was walking across the same road tapping his legs with earphones in and didn't even think about looking, he stepped right out in front of me forcing me to hit the brakes in a rush which in turn sent my chicken curry lunch flying from the passenger seat. Was not happy!

It worries me too that most young ladies go walking/jogging with them in and up loud, I'd prefer them to know what's going on around them, I tell my daughter to only put one in.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby HH3 » Mon May 07, 2018 10:12 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:The "earphone" epidemic.

Last week I watched a chick walk straight out in front of a car on Mawson Lakes Boulevard while she had earphones in and wasn't paying any attention.

This morning, a young dude was walking across the same road tapping his legs with earphones in and didn't even think about looking, he stepped right out in front of me forcing me to hit the brakes in a rush which in turn sent my chicken curry lunch flying from the passenger seat. Was not happy!

It worries me too that most young ladies go walking/jogging with them in and up loud, I'd prefer them to know what's going on around them, I tell my daughter to only put one in.

I had my head kicked in getting off the bus on the way home from the gym in 2007. Headphones in, oblivious to the scumbags planning it the whole way home. Didn't see them coming. First I knew about it was when I was coward punched.

Changed my perspective of society. Now, I don't let anyone I know take public transport after dark. I'll go out of my way to pick them up. I'll also tell them to always be aware of their surroundings. And if you have headphones in, Jason Bourne your surroundings.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon May 07, 2018 10:15 am

HH3 wrote:
I had my head kicked in getting off the bus on the way home from the gym in 2007. Headphones in, oblivious to the scumbags planning it the whole way home. Didn't see them coming. First I knew about it was when I was coward punched.

Changed my perspective of society. Now, I don't let anyone I know take public transport after dark. I'll go out of my way to pick them up. I'll also tell them to always be aware of their surroundings. And if you have headphones in, Jason Bourne your surroundings.

Yep, sitting ducks.

How'd you go on the weekend, I reckon my cousin Ian played with you guys and a nephew called Jake payed for WA.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby HH3 » Mon May 07, 2018 10:29 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
HH3 wrote:

Yep, sitting ducks.

How'd you go on the weekend, I reckon my cousin Ian played with you guys and a nephew called Jake payed for WA.

Yeah Ian played. He's a good guy. This campaign has been the first time I've been able to actually get to chat to him.

I think as a defense, we did well for the most part. We were up against it. Put back on the field way too often, and a few little mistakes led to scores.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon May 07, 2018 10:43 am

HH3 wrote:
Yeah Ian played. He's a good guy. This campaign has been the first time I've been able to actually get to chat to him.

I think as a defense, we did well for the most part. We were up against it. Put back on the field way too often, and a few little mistakes led to scores.

He's an absolute champion of a bloke, I've seen him cop a knee to the head on the footy field and still get up smiling.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby johntheclaret » Mon May 07, 2018 10:57 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:The "earphone" epidemic.

Maybe the chicken should have been dead before basting in curry
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby johntheclaret » Mon May 07, 2018 11:01 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
HH3 wrote:

Yep, sitting ducks.

Chicken, Ducks........you got a poultry fetish or something ;)
johntheclaret
Coach

Postby johntheclaret » Mon May 07, 2018 11:02 am

HH3 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
HH3 wrote:

Yep, sitting ducks.

Have you got a YouTube link HH3
johntheclaret
Coach

Postby HH3 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:03 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
HH3 wrote:

He's an absolute champion of a bloke, I've seen him cop a knee to the head on the footy field and still get up smiling.

I've missiled him with my helmet, and he's helped me up :lol:
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby HH3 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:03 am

johntheclaret wrote:Have you got a YouTube link HH3

The Defensive Pass Interference at the 38:40 min mark is horseshit FYI. ;)

I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon May 07, 2018 11:11 am

johntheclaret wrote:Chicken, Ducks........you got a poultry fetish or something ;)

Definitely not ducks, not a fan.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon May 07, 2018 11:15 am

HH3 wrote:
johntheclaret wrote:Have you got a YouTube link HH3

The Defensive Pass Interference at the 38:40 min mark is horseshit FYI. ;)

Cheers, my nephew got the first touchdown.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby HH3 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:21 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:Cheers, my nephew got the first touchdown.

Thankfully that one wasn't my fault. One of them was 100% my fault. :lol:
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby tipper » Mon May 07, 2018 2:16 pm

righto. my turn for a rant.

we are trying to sell our house. nothing wrong with it, we have just outgrown it. we made the decision only about 6 weeks ago to go through this process. 4 weeks of busting our arse, decluttering (90% of everything we own is now in storage) painted the whole house, fixed all the little things that deteriorate over the 11 years we have been there, redid the front garden. basically doing all the sensible things so the house can be presented in the best possible light.

we are honestly in a pretty quiet street. neighbours will wave hi but we all keep pretty much to ourselves, never any trouble etc..... until yesterday, when we are trying to have an open inspection.... guy on the other side of the street and a few houses down decides to do his koala impression at the top of a tree in his backyard. not exagerating in the slightest.

i put a brave face on, its only early (i spotted him at 11am, apparently he had been there since 9) he has plenty of time to get down. and hes being quiet anyway, just eating a few leaves, curling up for naps. all koala like. lets just ignore him, it will be fine. my main concern was did he realise he was in a pepper tree and koalas eat eucalyptus?

well, as luck would have it he woke up during the open didnt he. decided to start shouting abuse at people in the street, ranting about the police helicopter, generally being a ****. after the open finishes police and emergency services show up. 1 ses truck, 2 ambulances, 3 fire trucks and some mfs van thing, and about 6 or so police cars all at once in our little street. took them till 8.30pm before they got him our of the frigging tree. would have been much quicker if they just tased him till he fell, would have been a lot more entertaining too.

so now we have to try to sell the house with basically neighbours from hell. and there is absolutely nothing i can do about it. as if this shit wasnt hard enough as it is...
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon May 07, 2018 3:14 pm

tipper wrote:righto. my turn for a rant.

we are trying to sell our house. nothing wrong with it, we have just outgrown it. we made the decision only about 6 weeks ago to go through this process. 4 weeks of busting our arse, decluttering (90% of everything we own is now in storage) painted the whole house, fixed all the little things that deteriorate over the 11 years we have been there, redid the front garden. basically doing all the sensible things so the house can be presented in the best possible light.

we are honestly in a pretty quiet street. neighbours will wave hi but we all keep pretty much to ourselves, never any trouble etc..... until yesterday, when we are trying to have an open inspection.... guy on the other side of the street and a few houses down decides to do his koala impression at the top of a tree in his backyard. not exagerating in the slightest.

i put a brave face on, its only early (i spotted him at 11am, apparently he had been there since 9) he has plenty of time to get down. and hes being quiet anyway, just eating a few leaves, curling up for naps. all koala like. lets just ignore him, it will be fine. my main concern was did he realise he was in a pepper tree and koalas eat eucalyptus?

well, as luck would have it he woke up during the open didnt he. decided to start shouting abuse at people in the street, ranting about the police helicopter, generally being a ****. after the open finishes police and emergency services show up. 1 ses truck, 2 ambulances, 3 fire trucks and some mfs van thing, and about 6 or so police cars all at once in our little street. took them till 8.30pm before they got him our of the frigging tree. would have been much quicker if they just tased him till he fell, would have been a lot more entertaining too.

so now we have to try to sell the house with basically neighbours from hell. and there is absolutely nothing i can do about it. as if this shit wasnt hard enough as it is...

Mate, that's just too much to bear.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby tipper » Mon May 07, 2018 3:17 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
tipper wrote:righto. my turn for a rant.

Mate, that's just too much to bear.

you prick. i really didnt want to smile at that. but i did
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon May 07, 2018 3:25 pm

tipper wrote:
you prick. i really didnt want to smile at that. but i did

I can only imagine how the morning unfolded, "Oh shit dear, Kevin's up in the bloody tree again, of all days!"

"It's only early, hopefully he needs a leak by 11 or gets bored".

should've asked him to "leave".
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby MW » Mon May 07, 2018 3:28 pm

pity he wasn't a drop bear
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times