6%
Salisbury
1%
SMOSH West Lakes
5%

Total votes : 83

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2018

Postby wonder_kid » Wed May 09, 2018 9:29 am

Home games for your fans is good enough for me... nothing wrong with thanking the fans for coming out supporting the club i actually think its great
wonder_kid
Under 18s

Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 46 times

Postby Pag » Wed May 09, 2018 2:43 pm

We've always sung in the rooms, home and away. Each to their own though.
Last edited by Pag on Thu May 10, 2018 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 499 times

Postby scottroo » Wed May 09, 2018 8:56 pm

How did the fella from Eastern Park go at the tribunal tonight?
scottroo
League - Best 21

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 172 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby The Bedge » Wed May 09, 2018 9:34 pm

scottroo wrote:How did the fella from Eastern Park go at the tribunal tonight?

Not sure, but I heard a rumour a second headbutting charge had been applied.. can’t see it ending well.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3999 times

Postby GOAT » Thu May 10, 2018 12:25 am

EP are flogs, only reason they are use to singing the song on the ground is their change rooms are terrible and y'all couldn't swing a dead cat in there. They are a shit club with shit blokes apart of it. ******************* you are the soffest biggest bloke ive met and ive played with n against a fair few, i dont kno what is worst, singing the song twice (once on the oval, then in the change rooms in may) or trying to defend the actions of these bellends, like cmon you only make finals coz you have halve ya games at a shit ground, come finals on a big ground you boys git no cgance, ( and before you respond with 'we bet kilburn at kilburn etc etc' kilburn have 5 guns out, kerf was on 1 leg and still kicked 7 on you flogs, wait till we have claw, francis, long and kerf as key forwards, then the likes of trev harridine (another out coz of injury but will be back in back end of year) and jai martan running around aas crummers. We dont even need rhys in the middle coz you boys are useless,
Ill admit i did underestimate glenunga this year but im still pretty strong believer when it comes to finals those boys will shy away from the contest.
PS: i hope EP lose all their points coz they are the scum of the earth and prob lucky our chb had left the week before otherwise things would have gotten ugly!!
GOAT
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Moonta

Postby bubba love » Thu May 10, 2018 7:43 am

Hahaha yes!
bubba love
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 125 times
Grassroots Team: Mallee Park

Postby #bleedredandblue » Thu May 10, 2018 8:54 am

Don’t come on here in the middle of the night talking shit behind a phone screen when we both know full well you didn’t have the balls to say a word to anyone from eastern park on Saturday after the game you absolute wanker!!!!!! And we both know without a doubt, you won’t say a word next time either you will just continue to hide behind a fake name running your mouth lol

If I’m so big and soft, feel free to pull on a guernsey any time you feel like and see how much you have to say at the end of the game.. no body wants to hear your excuses about why you lost on the weekend either? We had 5 blokes out too- Adam Cullen, Ian Williamson, Ash Clifton, Bruno and Chris Lewis, 5 of our better players as a matter of a fact

The couple of 15 year old kids we played against you both went alright didn’t they? Hahaha you have no idea so pull your head in because your just looking stupid
Last edited by #bleedredandblue on Thu May 10, 2018 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
#bleedredandblue
Under 16s

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 52 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Postby The Big Shrek » Thu May 10, 2018 9:28 am

I think Goat might be doing the old pretend to be from a club they’re not trick like Shrek circa 2008.
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 366 times

Postby #bleedredandblue » Thu May 10, 2018 9:34 am

Haha it’s all good, one shit person doesn’t defy an entire footy club.. Had his beer muscles on in the middle of the night by the looks of it
#bleedredandblue
Under 16s

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 52 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Postby Footy Chick » Thu May 10, 2018 9:50 am

#bleedredandblue wrote:Haha it’s all good, one shit person doesn’t defy an entire footy club.. Had his beer muscles on in the middle of the night by the looks of it

Beer muscles :lol: :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Footy Chick » Thu May 10, 2018 9:50 am

The Big Shrek wrote:I think Goat might be doing the old pretend to be from a club they’re not trick like Shrek circa 2008.

Look at you pretending to sound all grown up ;)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby The Big Shrek » Thu May 10, 2018 10:20 am

I’m a very important lawyer
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 366 times

Postby The Bedge » Thu May 10, 2018 3:53 pm

scottroo wrote:How did the fella from Eastern Park go at the tribunal tonight?

Adjourned.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Thu May 10, 2018 4:14 pm

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/messenger ... 1addff3461

Solid work from EPFC jumping on the front foot.

Eastern Park Football Club kicks out Michael Friel after alleged headbutt and will lose premiership points if league bans him

A NORTHERN suburbs football club has booted out a player who has been reported for headbutting.

Eastern Park deregistered Michael Friel on Tuesday night – three days after he received a red card for allegedly headbutting a Kilburn opponent during their division four match at Blair Athol Reserve.

Friel was set to front the Adelaide Footy League’s tribunal two nights ago but the hearing was postponed until Wednesday, pending an investigation into a second incident involving him from the same match.

Eastern Park is on notice with the league for previous incidents of bad behaviour and faces the loss of one premiership point for every week any of its players are suspended.

Demons football director Craig Wilson said Friel was told to leave because he broke rules the club imposed in 2014.

“We made it very clear since we signed the agreement with the league that there would be zero tolerance towards this kind of behaviour,” Wilson said.
“Because he received a red card, he has been deregistered from playing and asked to leave the football club, regardless of what the tribunal decides.”
Friel has been contacted for comment through the club.

League chief executive John Kernahan declined to comment before the tribunal hearing. Kilburn also would not comment.

If Friel is suspended, the Demons will be the second club this month to lose premiership points.

Last week the league stripped division six team West Croydon of three points after Hawks player Joseph Bull received a three-week ban for umpire abuse
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Trader » Thu May 10, 2018 5:59 pm

Sounds like the club is hanging the bloke out to dry before the tribunal hearing.

It seems unlikely, but what if the tribunal wanted to find him not guilty? Bit hard to do so now after the club has basically publicly stated he did the wrong thing.
No chance for him to get a fair hearing now.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby Look Good In Leather » Thu May 10, 2018 6:02 pm

Trader wrote:Sounds like the club is hanging the bloke out to dry before the tribunal hearing.

It seems unlikely, but what if the tribunal wanted to find him not guilty? Bit hard to do so now after the club has basically publicly stated he did the wrong thing.

In this case the club is bigger than the individual, they have obviously said stuff him, the future of the club is in jeopardy.

I don't blame them
Look Good In Leather
League - Best 21

Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 284 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Postby Robb_Stark » Fri May 11, 2018 9:13 am

the player from Eastern Park has been playing on the edge with things like this for the last 2-3 years this is just the first time he has been caught....E.P are not on the front foot because I see 2-3 other players on the list who at anytime could get reported and get games as they have short tempers
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri May 11, 2018 9:31 am

Trader wrote:Sounds like the club is hanging the bloke out to dry before the tribunal hearing.

I'm sure the league would look at it as though Eastern Park are being pro-active.

Tribunals should be a case of finding the right punishment for the crime, so many times it's all about trying to get a guilty player off, it doesn't help the game at all, it probably stuffs the next bloke facing the tribunal who is innocent.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Brodlach » Fri May 11, 2018 10:28 am

Looking forward to the game against Gepps Cross tomorrow, should be a cracker
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times

Postby scottroo » Fri May 11, 2018 10:46 am

Should be a great challenge for our boys brod. The gepps cross team looks extremely strong tomorrow
scottroo
League - Best 21

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 172 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League