Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Footy Chick » Wed May 16, 2018 10:04 am

What gives me the shits today:

When you go to buy petrol and have to wait for a bowser but when the person in front gets back in the car after paying, they take fricking aaaaaaaages to start the car and drive off because they're checking their phone.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed May 16, 2018 10:10 am

Footy Chick wrote:What gives me the shits today:

When you go to buy petrol and have to wait for a bowser but when the person in front gets back in the car after paying, they take fricking aaaaaaaages to start the car and drive off because they're checking their phone.

People on phones full stop, they think they are invisible or have immunity on manners in the shopping centres etc. I just bang into them now or let them know how rude I think they are in a nice sarcastic manner, even worse when you check their screen out and they are looking at photo's.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby The Ash Man » Wed May 16, 2018 11:06 am

carey wrote:To much chilli on my dog roll today, so I take some of the chili out and complete the roll absolutely beautiful as always. (Top end of churchill rd, although they are moving) but what shits me is forgetting I took the chilli out then rubbing an irritating eye.

Seriously don’t recommend chilli in the eye. Jesus it burnt.

Sunshine Snack Bar?

I don't understand the lettuce they put on the dog rolls but usually very good anyway.
They are moving opposite Charles Cane Reserve and are going to have a proper sit down type set up.

Should be good (and the floors should be magnificent if they do what I suggested!)
The Ash Man
Coach

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 260 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Booney » Wed May 16, 2018 12:57 pm

Passive aggressive's.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10754 times

Postby Pseudo » Wed May 16, 2018 10:30 pm

TransAdelaide - better described as TrainsAreDelayed.

The local train station is adorned with mini posters, each proclaiming a Brand New Timetable which makes the system more efficient and accessible, with trains guaranteed to depart "at least every 30 minutes from morning peak to last service".

Between the hours of 8 AM and 9:30 AM three trains now depart from my station - 8:15, 8:50, and 9:23. The mathematically minded among you will note that the difference between these times exceeds 30 minutes. Moreover, on the previous timetable trains would depart every 20 minutes during this period.

I notice that during earlier periods trains depart every 20 minutes, while alternate trains give this particular station a miss. At later periods - post 9 AM - every train turns into a stop-all-stations affair, so this station gets served every 15 minutes. Yes, during the day there are now more frequent trains than during peak hour.

What sort of Orwellian reality do these idiots at TrainsAreDelayed exist in? Where Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength ... and Less Trains is Better Service? With my specific commuting requirements the train service has been made all but unusable. I will be driving to work more often. Congratulations TrainsAreDelayed; if you've been trying to drive people away from the system, you have succeeded admirably.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby heater31 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:07 pm

Easy solution....get on the train before 8am and there is no problem [emoji6]
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Postby Booney » Thu May 17, 2018 9:14 am

Pseudo wrote:TransAdelaide - better described as TrainsAreDelayed.

The local train station is adorned with mini posters, each proclaiming a Brand New Timetable which makes the system more efficient and accessible, with trains guaranteed to depart "at least every 30 minutes from morning peak to last service".

Between the hours of 8 AM and 9:30 AM three trains now depart from my station - 8:15, 8:50, and 9:23. The mathematically minded among you will note that the difference between these times exceeds 30 minutes. Moreover, on the previous timetable trains would depart every 20 minutes during this period.

I notice that during earlier periods trains depart every 20 minutes, while alternate trains give this particular station a miss. At later periods - post 9 AM - every train turns into a stop-all-stations affair, so this station gets served every 15 minutes. Yes, during the day there are now more frequent trains than during peak hour.

What sort of Orwellian reality do these idiots at TrainsAreDelayed exist in? Where Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength ... and Less Trains is Better Service? With my specific commuting requirements the train service has been made all but unusable. I will be driving to work more often. Congratulations TrainsAreDelayed; if you've been trying to drive people away from the system, you have succeeded admirably.

11 minutes to the hour and 21 past the hour from Old Albert Township. Set your watch to it.

Last one of the day/night comes by at 1:12am city bound. First one rattles by at 5:20am heading for the Harbour Out.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10754 times

Postby Mr Beefy » Thu May 17, 2018 9:30 am

Booney wrote:
Pseudo wrote:TransAdelaide - better described as TrainsAreDelayed.

11 minutes to the hour and 21 past the hour from Old Albert Township. Set your watch to it.

Last one of the day/night comes by at 1:12am city bound. First one rattles by at 5:20am heading for the Harbour Out.

I think it recently changed to 19 past the hour, or are you saying it's always 2 minutes late...
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri May 18, 2018 11:11 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:After breaking up from my wife late in 2012 I set out to make a better life for my kids and I, I didn't want to lose them so I put my life on hold and rebuilt myself from scratch, I left with nothing except some huge debts that I knew nothing of at the time.

The CSA told me that I had to go to Centrelink to do assessments and work out child support etc. as there was shared custody, I did and it was a feeling of accomplishment as I was recognised as a sole parent and everything was above board.

I received the minimum payments (based on my wage), around $90-$110 per fortnight, I done my taxes immediately after getting my group certificate and then Centrelink would send me a letter of re-assessment based on my estimated earnings vs actual earnings, I always over-estimated to avoid any fines etc.

I received money 3 times after they had assessed my tax.

Here I am, 5 years later and I receive an email saying I owe them $10,000 for over-payments between 2014-2016, how the hell do they work this out, they didn't even give me that much money during this time, no wonder people go and do crazy shit!

After sitting on it for a week I rang them yesterday to arrange an appointment, ended up being a 90 minute phone call to which the bloke on the other end had to get his manager to go over it too as they couldn't see how or why my assessment changed so long after, all my i's we're dotted and the t's were crossed so it should've been a closed case, somehow someone somewhere has changed my profile recently to backdate things 4 years ago and alter all of my child support, earnings and level of care, the case has been escalated and I should be hearing back from them today, hopefully with a positive outcome.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri May 18, 2018 11:21 am

Booney wrote:

First train for Outer Harbour leaves the city at 4:34am each morning, sheesh.

The Gawler bound line doesn't start until 6:03.

What industry would that be in aid of? Obviously there's the ASC and the petrol terminals, much else?
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Mr Beefy » Fri May 18, 2018 11:23 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:

First train for Outer Harbour leaves the city at 4:34am each morning, sheesh.

The Gawler bound line doesn't start until 6:03.

What industry would that be in aid of? Obviously there's the ASC and the petrol terminals, much else?
So we can get home and shower before work
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:03 pm

Work van in for a service....hoping for a hit at golf....but Mother Nature says otherwise
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby heater31 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:35 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Work van in for a service....hoping for a hit at golf....but Mother Nature says otherwise
BEER!!!
heater31

Postby DOC » Fri May 18, 2018 3:37 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Work van in for a service....hoping for a hit at golf....but Mother Nature says otherwise

God almighty. What idiot booked your work van in for a service on a Friday afternoon?
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:39 pm

DOC wrote:

God almighty. What idiot booked your work van in for a service on a Friday afternoon?
Why is that a bad thing? If the weather was better id be playing golf and getting paid!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby carey » Fri May 18, 2018 6:55 pm

The Royal F##king Wedding
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby heater31 » Fri May 18, 2018 7:03 pm

carey wrote:The Royal F##king Wedding

Thank god for Foxtel......
heater31

Postby Wedgie » Fri May 18, 2018 7:32 pm

heater31 wrote:

An email I got from Foxtel today:

You’re invited to the wedding of the year.

The big day is finally here! Grab your fascinator and tune in to UKTV from 6pm tomorrow to catch the BBC’s live, uninterrupted coverage of the Royal wedding of HRH Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.

Coverage includes the marriage vows at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, and following the service, a Carriage Procession through Windsor Town.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby amber_fluid » Fri May 18, 2018 7:34 pm

Wedgie wrote:
heater31 wrote:

The big day is finally here! Grab your fascinator and tune in to UKTV from 6pm tomorrow to catch the BBC’s live, uninterrupted coverage of the Royal wedding of HRH Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.

Coverage includes the marriage vows at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, and following the service, a Carriage Procession through Windsor Town.

You’ll be popping some champagne and putting on your best dressing gown to sit down and watch it surely?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Wedgie » Fri May 18, 2018 7:35 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
heater31 wrote:

You’ll be popping some champagne and putting on your best dressing gown to sit down and watch it surely?

Unfortunately I'm working till 2.30 am so will miss it. Shattered! ;)
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion