South v Porth Sat 1310

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: South v Porth Sat 1310

Postby Grenville » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:25 pm

amber_fluid wrote:When will Emmanuel Irra stop pretending to be a tough guy and actually get a hard ball or even a kick.

Your point was just proven again Amber,a cheap, stupid bump well after the bloke had kicked the ball.
Grenville
Veteran

Has liked: 262 times
Been liked: 761 times

Postby another grub » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:40 pm

Billy Framptons days are numbered. He not up to sanfl standard. How long he been on list?
another grub
Coach

Has liked: 448 times
Been liked: 412 times

Postby Dutchy » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:40 pm

Thanks Port for covering $$$$$
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2322 times
Been liked: 3495 times

Postby another grub » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:50 pm

Only just dutchy. Was a worry at 1/4 time
another grub
Coach

Has liked: 448 times
Been liked: 412 times

Postby Michael » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:47 pm

Where are all the Port supporters posting ? I understand not much from South fans but where is the Magpie army ?

Good win by South and they have unearthed a beauty in Fitt . Not many ruckman win the Magary but Brooksby will give it a shake . Summerton is all class and I expect Pittard has has played his last AFL game for Port . Ginevers comment was telling at one point regarding him. South will make the 5 and I assume Rucci will start a campaign against the AFL clubs being in the SANFL. I say keep them in and raise the fee to have the privilege. Do Port pay yet or are they still bleeding it some other way ?. I say they should pay double and Port the same . Its too much fun not having them in I reckon.
Michael
Rookie

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Postby johntheclaret » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:08 pm

Michael wrote:Where are all the Port supporters posting ? I understand not much from South fans but where is the Magpie army ?

They are all on the AFL boards posting how Port are in the top eight thanks to the Crows.
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby saintal » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:43 pm

Good win. Started and finished well, middle two terms fairly forgettable.

Brooksby best on ground, slaughtered Frampton in particular. Liddle busy, Fitt is a smooth mover, liked Biemans' grunt against his old club, while others like Haines and Rankine weren't bad.

Joel Cross..1 kick. :shock: Great job by Snelling.

5 straight defeats for the Power Reserves.
SAFC- 60 years...
StKFC- 58 years..
saintal
Coach

Has liked: 346 times
Been liked: 429 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:47 am

How did Tate Coleman go?
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3025 times
Been liked: 2398 times

Postby heater31 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:51 am

woodublieve12 wrote:How did Tate Coleman go?
2 kicks, 2 handballs and a tackle.

Joel Cross only had 8 disposals for the game also.
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

Postby harric » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:35 pm

Michael wrote:Where are all the Port supporters posting ? I understand not much from South fans but where is the Magpie army ?

Good win by South and they have unearthed a beauty in Fitt . Not many ruckman win the Magary but Brooksby will give it a shake . Summerton is all class and I expect Pittard has has played his last AFL game for Port . Ginevers comment was telling at one point regarding him. South will make the 5 and I assume Rucci will start a campaign against the AFL clubs being in the SANFL. I say keep them in and raise the fee to have the privilege. Do Port pay yet or are they still bleeding it some other way ?. I say they should pay double and Port the same . Its too much fun not having them in I reckon.

I'm not sure what you want mate, if there are too many Port posters in here they will get howled damn and told No AFL in the SANFL and the thread will turn into that, even though there is a thread soley for that. So you want them here and to post or you and like others want them to piss off.

Also you know what happened to the Magpie army, they have been pretty clear about there position on the matter.
harric
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Alex » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:20 pm

[quote="Michael"]Where are all the Port supporters posting ? I understand not much from South fans but where is the Magpie army ?

The Magpies games get way more discussion on the internet compared to any other SANFL game.. It's just that it's in the BigFooty AFL forums where they have Magpies threads set up under the Power section and a Magpies sub forum. I guess they see no reason to go to an SANFL only location.
Alex

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 16 times

Postby blueandwhite » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:41 pm

A good win by the Panthers.. Brooksby and Liddle a class above anyone else on the ground , thats why South won. As soon as I can find a market I'll be backing Liddle for the medal hes having a great year.. A good crowd and thanks to the Port people for showing up in good numbers to support their team, which is more than can be said for their afl rivals.
South introducing some good local talent this year; Fitt is a player , fast, tough and a good kick, kicked 4 but perhaps could have been 6. Another 17 yo debutant - Coleman (still at High school and now a team mate of his teacher!-Tarik Redigolo) and another 18 yo in Krueger, plus 3 in the state under 18 side in Perth. Souths heavy investment in its juniors in the last few years is beginning to bear fruit. Tougher games to come though.. 8)
Tiocfaidh ár Lá
blueandwhite
League - Best 21

Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 218 times
Grassroots Team: Jamestown-Peterborough

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL