Port Adelaide 2018

Talk on the national game

Re: Port Adelaide 2018

Postby amber_fluid » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:20 pm

morell wrote:
stan wrote:
Spargo wrote:
You’re in the extreme minority of the Port supporters I’ve heard & know. All the talk was top 4, have a tilt at the flag.
Missing the finals would be major step backwards.
And rightly so, they should be better than what they have shown. Question marks around the coaching staff now.

Now??

I've been saying this for 3 years.

Right man standing or last man standing?
Many experts at the time said the latter.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby morell » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:03 pm

I think he could have been ok if he had absolutely elite top line assistants.

Walsh and Richardson were exactly that.
morell
Coach

Has liked: 2017 times
Been liked: 1138 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby amber_fluid » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:14 pm

morell wrote:I think he could have been ok if he had absolutely elite top line assistants.

Walsh and Richardson were exactly that.

Let’s be honest here, you’d be able to coach them if Walsh and Richardson were your assistants.
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby MW » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:50 pm

Yeah Richardson is shining at the Saints...
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby whufc » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:49 pm

Not sure where to put it but very interested to hear Kane Corne go on Facebook as having a low opinion of what the CFS do for work.

'Watching movies and going to the gym all day was sooooooooo hard'
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5564 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby morell » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:53 pm

MW wrote:Yeah Richardson is shining at the Saints...
Good assistants don't necessarily make good head coaches.
morell
Coach

Has liked: 2017 times
Been liked: 1138 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby helicopterking » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:55 pm

whufc wrote:Not sure where to put it but very interested to hear Kane Corne go on Facebook as having a low opinion of what the CFS do for work.

Piece of Sh!t he is. It's more the fact he took someone else's career. Bloody hard to get into and he got a golden ticket and then bailed out because he couldn't pick and choose when he worked.
helicopterking
Coach

Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 666 times

Postby Spargo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:58 pm

whufc wrote:Not sure where to put it but very interested to hear Kane Corne go on Facebook as having a low opinion of what the CFS do for work.

CFS or MFS?
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5456 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby whufc » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:06 pm

Spargo wrote:

CFS or MFS?

CFS

A bloke on Facebook had a crack at him about some comments he made on Soccer, in fairness to Kane the bloke went on a tirade and called him a quitter mentioning his failed MFS career.

Kane then wrote he couldn't give a f about what an overweight soccer ref who is in the CFS thinks of him.

The bloke then wrote he would rather be a fat overweight soccer ref who volunteers his time to help his community than being a dislike public figure who quits when it gets hard.

Kane's response 'Watching movies and going to the gym all day was soooooo hard. The MFS will let you in one day....keep trying.

Don't get me wrong neither were in the right but to dismiss the CFS like that is disgraceful from a public figure.
whufc
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:15 pm

whufc wrote:
Spargo wrote:

CFS or MFS?

CFS

A bloke on Facebook had a crack at him about some comments he made on Soccer, in fairness to Kane the bloke went on a tirade and called him a quitter mentioning his failed MFS career.

Kane then wrote he couldn't give a f about what an overweight soccer ref who is in the CFS thinks of him.

The bloke then wrote he would rather be a fat overweight soccer ref who volunteers his time to help his community than being a dislike public figure who quits when it gets hard.

Kane's response 'Watching movies and going to the gym all day was soooooo hard. The MFS will let you in one day....keep trying.

Don't get me wrong neither were in the right but to dismiss the CFS like that is disgraceful from a public figure.

Mate, I gotta ask............ why the hell are you wasting your time reading tripe that Kane Cornes writes?
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby carey » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:17 pm

We surely can’t be blaming Ken for basic skill errors? We are terrible by foot, we simply can’t kick. I like Ken as coach but clearly something is on the nose.

I HAVEN'T SEEN THE HAWKS GAME yet but I assume we still look side ways the second we’re under pressure? Been happening all year, we can certainly blame Ken for that. And we’re simply not skillful enough to play that style of footy.

Need 13 wins to guarantee finals I have us finishing on 12 wins. IMO we must get 2 of the next 3 to get to that 13 wins mark.

I’m certainly not as optimistic about our season as Boon is. But a week is a longtime in footy, GWS we’re shutting the doors last week now in the flag race, 3 weeks ago Goddard and Heppell we’re retired!

Time will tell.
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby whufc » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:25 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
whufc wrote:
Spargo wrote:

CFS or MFS?

CFS

Mate, I gotta ask............ why the hell are you wasting your time reading tripe that Kane Cornes writes?

He was responding to an acquaintance of mine on Facebook, kept coming up on my feed because of all the comments etc

I haven't read the article in question just the verbals lol
Last edited by whufc on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whufc
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:25 pm

whufc wrote:
Spargo wrote:

CFS or MFS?

CFS

If we were all judged by the stupid pot shots we take at each other...
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby amber_fluid » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:27 pm

bennymacca wrote:
whufc wrote:
Spargo wrote:

CFS or MFS?

CFS

If we were all judged by the stupid pot shots we take at each other...

Good point.
Kane wouldn’t look out of place posting on here would he :lol:
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby whufc » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:28 pm

Surely you can see the difference between an average mug punter on a sa footy forum and a public figure on the world wide Facebook
whufc
Coach

Postby Spargo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:31 pm

whufc wrote:Surely you can see the difference between an average mug punter on a sa footy forum and a public figure on the world wide Facebook

This^
Stay classy, Kane :lol:
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5456 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Brodlach » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:31 pm

Here we post for fun or entertainment, his posts can be extremely personal and irrational at times which as an employee of the AFL shouldn’t be allowed
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby amber_fluid » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:41 pm

whufc wrote:Surely you can see the difference between an average mug punter on a sa footy forum and a public figure on the world wide Facebook

Average mug punters?
Speak for yourself ;)
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby LMA » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:42 pm

helicopterking wrote:

Piece of Sh!t he is. It's more the fact he took someone else's career. Bloody hard to get into and he got a golden ticket and then bailed out because he couldn't pick and choose when he worked.

Would of made a lot of people angry when he threw it in, like you said hard career to get into. Kinda reminds me of when the Jolly's got on The Block, here's a bloke who's probably averaged around 500k for the last 5 years and he gets on the show not once but twice. FTR I hate that show, every suburban wife now thinks they're an expert designer.
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby stan » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:42 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
stan wrote:You wont get near Richmond.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

That's what I was waiting for. ;)
Ok no worries. There it is.