Black listed companies

Anything!

Re: Black listed companies

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:56 pm

Cathay pacific is the second best airline I've flown with. Always happy with their service.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3012 times
Been liked: 2382 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:18 pm

Corona Man wrote:
Pseudo wrote:
Corona Man wrote:Cathay Pacific what a shit airline. ****** us around big time. Have Mrs C sitting 20 rows behind me! Booked 2 tickets at the same time, who would have thought we wanted to sit together! Dickheads - Blacklisted!

Not being obliged to sit next to the missus for 8 hours might be considered first class by some .... :D

I see your point but as she was not feeling very well she said she'd rather throw up on me than a stranger.

Who said romance is dead??
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11782 times
Been liked: 3577 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:14 pm

Century motors at Prospect.

Dodgy as they get.

Consumer Affairs were brought in to remedy the situation.

Thankfully it wasnt for me.
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:03 am

Spargo wrote:
Booney wrote:
Spargo wrote:BWS Seacombe Road, Seacliff Park - purveyors of warm piss
Adrian Brien Hyundai - Lies, uncooperative, lies, time wasters, lies, bullshit artists, lies lies lies.

Go on....

Misrepresented changeover figures, bullshitted about expenses to fix our trade in when I'd had a previous quote for thousands of dollars less, offered nearly $3k less on our trade in compared to who we eventually went with, sold the car we were looking at (without informing us) between visits when we were still trying to negotiate with them. It was truly amazing, I was real shitty at the time but can laugh now. I've since spoken to others who went there first and encountered similar bullshit before buying elsewhere.

You would have got a good price on the car and they would have planned to make up the margin on the car you were trading in. Car yards with trade ins are crooks and even though it's a bit of a pain you are mad not to sell it privately as you lose out on heaps. I'm about to sell my Jeep Patriot and I'll get probably $13k for it. If I took it to a yard they wouldn't give me 10k.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 734 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Spargo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:30 am

LaughingKookaburra wrote:
Spargo wrote:
Booney wrote:
Spargo wrote:BWS Seacombe Road, Seacliff Park - purveyors of warm piss
Adrian Brien Hyundai - Lies, uncooperative, lies, time wasters, lies, bullshit artists, lies lies lies.

Go on....

Misrepresented changeover figures, bullshitted about expenses to fix our trade in when I'd had a previous quote for thousands of dollars less, offered nearly $3k less on our trade in compared to who we eventually went with, sold the car we were looking at (without informing us) between visits when we were still trying to negotiate with them. It was truly amazing, I was real shitty at the time but can laugh now. I've since spoken to others who went there first and encountered similar bullshit before buying elsewhere.

You would have got a good price on the car and they would have planned to make up the margin on the car you were trading in. Car yards with trade ins are crooks and even though it's a bit of a pain you are mad not to sell it privately as you lose out on heaps. I'm about to sell my Jeep Patriot and I'll get probably $13k for it. If I took it to a yard they wouldn't give me 10k.

The car we traded in needed a fair bit of mechanical work done to it. I couldn't have sold it privately with a clear conscience.
Where we ended up, (as I said before) they gave us near on $3k more than Adrian Brien offered & we ended up with a new car cheaper than AB were offering. It also saved all the BS you go through selling privately.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5440 times
Been liked: 5079 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Corona Man » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:03 am

woodublieve12 wrote:Cathay pacific is the second best airline I've flown with. Always happy with their service.

Despite all the stuffing around with seats etc...the food, the service, the movie selections were all pretty crap. Cathay would not be in my top 5. Emirates would be my #1.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1270 times
Been liked: 3454 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Wedgie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:10 pm

Optus, after years of swaying people away from Optus because of their shithouse services and customer service I made the mistake of joining them a month ago purely for the EPL coverage $15pm with sim and 3gb. Already being with another phone company I was just going to use the Optus data if needed and have a backup phone number as my phone is dual sim and unlocked.
I knew they were bad but I didn't think they'd be this bad. Sim came with paperwork. In that paperwork and on my emails and sim card there was plenty of different numbers. A 7 digit/alpha order number, shipping order numbers, sim card number, phone number, etc.
Logon to activate it 3 weeks ago, the website requires an 8 digit number. Despite having approximately ten different numbers none are 8 digits. Tried various forms of the numbers I had, website tells me to ring them.
Ring them, on hold for 20 minutes, get put through to the wrong area, they go transfer me and hang up on me. Ring again, half an hour later I'm told to go into a store.
Go into a store, chick wants my phone no. Give it to her, she then wants my sim card. Turn off the phone and take it out, she then asks for my number again, which I can't give her as my phone is off. Turn it back in, give it to her, she tells me I have to ring customer services!!!
Give up and go to the pub.
4 weeks after signing up still can't do shit with the number. Luckily it's no so bad for me as its only going to be a backup, feel very sorry for people who have them as sole providers
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2009 times
Been liked: 3846 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby thegrowler » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:30 pm

Des Mini Bus
Its true a company can be ruined by one or two bad apples and I will not be using them socially and no-one in my company will either.
Lies, bullsh#t and piss poor customer service.
Its funny because I have the find my I phone app so when the guy working the phones tells you "One of your mates has stolen your work phone and playing a prank on you and you trace it back to there depo its hard not to say...Des youre sh#t!!!!"
The Rams are Bucking Awesome in 2017....Don't hate us because you rate us!!!!
thegrowler
Under 16s

Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 54 times
Grassroots Team: Glenunga

Postby gadj1976 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:40 pm

Animal Welfare League

My 11yo daughter has asked me to investigate if the RSPCA have programs that introduce kids to animals. My daughter has mentioned before she wants to become a vet, or work in the zoo, so i thought I'd do the right thing and ask our local RSPCA and AWL to see if they have any rehabilitational programs for animals that kids can assist with. I said that I'd engage in the program too so it would be 'chaperoned' and she wasn't left unassisted with dogs or cats at her age.

The AWL gave me a curt reply. No. You have to be 18. But you can assist by selling tickets.

Now I'm getting bombarded with calls from AWL to purchase tickets for their lottery.

Great inducement to assist. I won't be feeling sorry for them when i next see an ad for them on TV.
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 792 times
Been liked: 841 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:50 pm

Doesnt surprise me....
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:58 pm

that sucks

maybe try the zoo? they seem to be very helpful with kids etc
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Corona Man » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:12 pm

Bank of Melbourne absolute cock heads.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Postby Psyber » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:34 pm

Wedgie wrote:Optus, after years of swaying people away from Optus because of their shithouse services and customer service I made the mistake of joining them a month ago purely for the EPL coverage $15pm with sim and 3gb. Already being with another phone company I was just going to use the Optus data if needed and have a backup phone number as my phone is dual sim and unlocked.
I knew they were bad but I didn't think they'd be this bad. Sim came with paperwork. In that paperwork and on my emails and sim card there was plenty of different numbers. A 7 digit/alpha order number, shipping order numbers, sim card number, phone number, etc.
Logon to activate it 3 weeks ago, the website requires an 8 digit number. Despite having approximately ten different numbers none are 8 digits. Tried various forms of the numbers I had, website tells me to ring them.
Ring them, on hold for 20 minutes, get put through to the wrong area, they go transfer me and hang up on me. Ring again, half an hour later I'm told to go into a store.
Go into a store, chick wants my phone no. Give it to her, she then wants my sim card. Turn off the phone and take it out, she then asks for my number again, which I can't give her as my phone is off. Turn it back in, give it to her, she tells me I have to ring customer services!!!
Give up and go to the pub.
4 weeks after signing up still can't do shit with the number. Luckily it's no so bad for me as its only going to be a backup, feel very sorry for people who have them as sole providers

I only just came across this - very interesting, and a different experience from ours...

My partner and I both went with an Optus SIM only plan and outright phones from their pre-paid list with Optus a few years ago - mine an HTC android smart phone and hers a Windows phone. The cost was $30 per month for all national calls and texts and 1GB data, and about $170 each for the phones. Last year they had an online promotion offering the same deal, but including 3GB of data, for $25 pm if you sign up on line. We both did. It has all gone smoothly and we have never had a problem.

When we bought my partner a new Oppo A77 android outright from another source back in February, Optus at Unley were quite helpful with setting it up for her. When that phone was stolen in Rome recently we had no trouble using my roaming to contact Optus on line, and they advised back withing an hour that they had ssupended her account for now until we advised otherwise. We went into Unley a few days after we got back, bought her an Oppo A73 from their pre-paid outright stock, and they fitted the new SIM card to it for $2, and gave us the code to enter to activate it on line from home.

All good!
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 389 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby Wedgie » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:51 pm

I've had even morr problems since then, more over charging. Approximately a dozen visits to the store and 50 phone calls later assured it wouldn't happen again. Then stupid me got a $5pm fetch tv and got charged $30pm for it! ( and it didnt work at the start so their solution was to send me second one which also didn't work, a week later after several calls one worked) Asked for a refund of $50 for 2 months. Got $15 instead.
Told them just to cancel everything as I'm sick of dealing with their incompetence. 9 months of hell basically. I have never come across another company that would even have 5% of the incompetence and poor service as Optus.
What I've written is but a tiny summary of their invompetence. A full detailed report would be close to 50 pages long.
I wouldn't wish Optus on my worst enemy.
I've learnt a very expensive lesson and I feel for those who work normal hours and dont have days on end to spend on the phone and in shops like I have.
Anyome who is with them in any capacity should try and get out ASAP, its just a matter of time!
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Psyber » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Most interesting.
We haven't used Optus for anything but the mobile phones. The contrast in experience makes me wonder whether the issues are caused in central Optus administration, or in local outlets recording of transactions, as we have only ever used Unley. I agree ringing Optus is pretty hopeless unless you do it early in the day.
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 389 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby Wedgie » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:35 pm

Optus is like the Crocodile in Pseudos story on Things that make you laugh and it's customers are like the little dog. It might not happen immediately but you'll eventually be ******.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Corona Man » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:25 am

Wedgie wrote:I've had even morr problems since then, more over charging. Approximately a dozen visits to the store and 50 phone calls later assured it wouldn't happen again. Then stupid me got a $5pm fetch tv and got charged $30pm for it! ( and it didnt work at the start so their solution was to send me second one which also didn't work, a week later after several calls one worked) Asked for a refund of $50 for 2 months. Got $15 instead.
Told them just to cancel everything as I'm sick of dealing with their incompetence. 9 months of hell basically. I have never come across another company that would even have 5% of the incompetence and poor service as Optus.
What I've written is but a tiny summary of their invompetence. A full detailed report would be close to 50 pages long.
I've learnt a very expensive lesson and I feel for those who work normal hours and dont have days on end to spend on the phone and in shops like I have.
Anyome who is with them in any capacity should try and get out ASAP, its just a matter of time!

Invompetence hey? ;)
Corona Man
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:41 am

Corona Man wrote:
Wedgie wrote:I've had even morr problems since then, more over charging. Approximately a dozen visits to the store and 50 phone calls later assured it wouldn't happen again. Then stupid me got a $5pm fetch tv and got charged $30pm for it! ( and it didnt work at the start so their solution was to send me second one which also didn't work, a week later after several calls one worked) Asked for a refund of $50 for 2 months. Got $15 instead.

Invompetence hey? ;)

Yes, I'm theie marketing guy and write all their material too, point proven! ;)
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Dogwatcher » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:53 am

I like invompetence in this context.

Invompetence: (n) The moment incompetence brings you to nausea.
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:21 am

Woolworths have joined my blacklist, a shame as they are only minutes form my house, they ripped me off with their rewards system LOL.

Flybuys is much better anyway.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4336 times
Been liked: 7884 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion