Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:56 pm

Brodlach wrote:My wife doing some work in a big department store saw two kids aged 7 and 8 try to steal 3 Dyson Vacuums. Got caught but apparently a normal thing because of their age nothing can be done. Security Guards said this is happening all over town ATM :shock:

Gee, that sucks.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:59 pm

Going to the city last night with my bro. Heading across nth tce on the phone to get a taxi and I trip and fall hard and end up in emergency with a f###ed wrist and 3 stitches in my chin
Moron
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3015 times
Been liked: 2383 times

Postby Footy Chick » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:13 pm

Lucky you had a beard to cover up the blood ;)

Using your phone whilst crossing the road - no sympathy.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Corona Man » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:16 pm

Shopping with 2 women.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1273 times
Been liked: 3459 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Brodlach » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:34 pm

Whingers

And disrespectful f*#%rs
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby DOC » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:18 pm

Corona Man wrote:Shopping with 2 women.

I feel the number is largely irrelevant.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Wedgie » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:20 pm

Love shopping with my missus, she shops more like a bloke than a bloke does!
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby johntheclaret » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:05 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Going to the city last night with my bro. Heading across nth tce on the phone to get a taxi and I trip and fall hard and end up in emergency with a f###ed wrist and 3 stitches in my chin
Moron

Beard didn’t cushion the blow then ;)
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:37 pm

This drunk idiot losing his wallet last night.

Left it on the train coming home from the city after have drinks with the work lads in the arvo/evening. Didn't realize I lost it until I went to go out this morning. Ruined my whole day, spent a few hours this morning retracing my steps from my house to the train station. Had a bit of a longer walk home because I fell asleep on the train and luckily woke up just as the train was getting to Taperoo and must of left my wallet on the seat as I woke up and got off the train.

Rang Adelaide Metro this morning but nothing had been handed in. Cancelled my bank cards aswell. Rang them back this arvo and it had been handed in!

I'm a very forgetful person in terms of losing stuff/leaving stuff behind and I hate myself for it. I'm also very lucky.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10292 times
Been liked: 1516 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby johntheclaret » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:51 am

The Dark Knight wrote:This drunk idiot losing his wallet last night.

Left it on the train coming home from the city after have drinks with the work lads in the arvo/evening. Didn't realize I lost it until I went to go out this morning. Ruined my whole day, spent a few hours this morning retracing my steps from my house to the train station. Had a bit of a longer walk home because I fell asleep on the train and luckily woke up just as the train was getting to Taperoo and must of left my wallet on the seat as I woke up and got off the train.

Rang Adelaide Metro this morning but nothing had been handed in. Cancelled my bank cards aswell. Rang them back this arvo and it had been handed in!

I'm a very forgetful person in terms of losing stuff/leaving stuff behind and I hate myself for it. I'm also very lucky.

Wow you are a very lucky boy. Now you just have to wait to get your new cards
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:54 am

johntheclaret wrote:

Wow you are a very lucky boy. Now you just have to wait to get your new cards
Yep just have to wait for my new bank card to come in the mail. Very lucky.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:59 am

I lost mine Saturday night, worst part was the missus is away for nearly a week so I had no access to money and I had to put up with hearing how hopeless I am without her looking after me!

I didn't realise until Sunday morning, I suspected that it slipped down next to the seat in a cab, couldn't get hold of the cabbie until yesterday afternoon, he first told suburban he hadn't found it, he went and had a look and bingo!

I was able to to put a block on two of my cards and the other two I moved the money across to not be accessed in the interim, lucky I didn't go balls deep.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:10 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:

I lost mine Saturday night, worst part was the missus is away for nearly a week so I had no access to money and I had to put up with hearing how hopeless I am without her looking after me!

I didn't realise until Sunday morning, I suspected that it slipped down next to the seat in a cab, couldn't get hold of the cabbie until yesterday afternoon, he first told suburban he hadn't found it, he went and had a look and bingo!

I was able to to put a block on two of my cards and the other two I moved the money across to not be accessed in the interim, lucky I didn't go balls deep.
Very lucky too mate!
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:20 am

The Dark Knight wrote:Very lucky too mate!

Yeah, spent Sunday tearing my house to bits and wanting to kill someone but at least I didn't spend any money I guess.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:36 pm

Abstract thinking test. Probably owned it but I hate the fact I can find more than one answer to most of them depending on the logic that's been used.
It was only one third of my appointment though, also had a numeracy and literacy test but they were a piece of piss.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:18 pm

Just a quick update for the people following at home. The beard is now 5 weeks old. Still pretty offensive
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby MW » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:19 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Just a quick update for the people following at home. The beard is now 5 weeks old. Still pretty offensive

No bare patch for the stitches?
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1821 times

Postby Wedgie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:20 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Just a quick update for the people following at home. The beard is now 5 weeks old. Still pretty offensive

5 weeks of more feacal matter on your face than a toilet seat would have acquired.
I'm impressed! ;)
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Brodlach » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:23 pm

Is it still just looking like bum fluff?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:26 pm

MW wrote:

No bare patch for the stitches?

Yeah a little patch. But it matches the rest of them. :shock: :lol:
woodublieve12
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion