Woodville South
5%
Smithfield
7%

Total votes : 85

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby TIRED TIGER » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:46 am

catlover12 wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Well thank God we had a win.

Lost a LOT of respect for a fantastic footballer today.

and that's all I'm going to say about that right now.

And we lost a lot of respect for hope valley as a football club so I guess it's same same?

if you’re not going to back your comment that’s pathetic,as you’ve thrown some mud and some will stick now regardless ,which belittles Hope Valley on a one line statement with no substance.
TIRED TIGER
Reserves

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 46 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Postby Computer Crashed » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:36 pm

TIRED TIGER wrote:
catlover12 wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Well thank God we had a win.

Lost a LOT of respect for a fantastic footballer today.

and that's all I'm going to say about that right now.

And we lost a lot of respect for hope valley as a football club so I guess it's same same?

if you’re not going to back your comment that’s pathetic,as you’ve thrown some mud and some will stick now regardless ,which belittles Hope Valley on a one line statement with no substance.

Read this last night and thought why bother posting it.
Either shut up or spill the beans.
Can't have both.
Computer Crashed
Reserves

Has liked: 213 times
Been liked: 124 times
Grassroots Team: Moonta

Postby Half Back Flanker » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:21 pm

Couldn’t agree more. Shouldn’t come on here and have a half dig unless your prepared to open up. Strange that someone can say things about a club but as soon as someone else fires back, all hell breaks loose. Put up or shut up!!!
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”
Half Back Flanker
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 429 times
Been liked: 167 times

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:31 pm

Where has all hell broken loose? Bit over-dramatic don't you think?

There's a rule on this forum, if there's a report, the details don't get discussed until after its been to tribunal.

You clowns should know that by now.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby shoe boy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:34 am

Footy Chick wrote:Where has all hell broken loose? Bit over-dramatic don't you think?

There's a rule on this forum, if there's a report, the details don't get discussed until after its been to tribunal.

The irony =))
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 488 times
Been liked: 209 times

Postby Half Back Flanker » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:44 am

Footy Chick wrote:Where has all hell broken loose? Bit over-dramatic don't you think?

Clowns???, Gee that's a bit harsh, considering your the one who bought it up. Maybe someone like you, with your relationship with all at Thebby Oval, should've known maybe not to mention it in the first place? Just saying.........play on :D
Half Back Flanker
League Bench Warmer

Postby Mr Beefy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:41 am

Different rules for different folks I guess
http://www.safooty.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=41628&start=1100
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:12 am

Half Back Flanker wrote:

Clowns???, Gee that's a bit harsh, considering your the one who bought it up. Maybe someone like you, with your relationship with all at Thebby Oval, should've known maybe not to mention it in the first place? Just saying.........play on :D

It was meant as an affectionate term to all and sundry, except for you.

its not a thebby rule, its a site rule, to give the reported person a screaming chance at tribunal without the chinese whispers. The one thing the league want is to everyone to spill their crap on here so it can be taken into account.

and Mr Beefy, you pull out the one thing and throw that in my face, after busting my arse trying to keep the Rumbles disaster off here in it's infancy.

You can all go and get *******

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Postby beef » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:15 am

@Mr Beefy how did L Milera go on saturday? he's a gun who should be playing league footy if he got his off field life in order, great kid who hopefully can get it together
beef
League - Best 21

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 253 times

Postby Mr Beefy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:19 am

Footy Chick wrote:
Half Back Flanker wrote:

its not a thebby rule, its a site rule, to give the reported person a screaming chance at tribunal without the chinese whispers. The one thing the league want is to everyone to spill their crap on here so it can be taken into account.

and Mr Beefy, you pull out the one thing and throw that in my face, after busting my arse trying to keep the Rumbles disaster off here in it's infancy.

Who is Rumbles, never heard of him? ;)
Mr Beefy
Coach

Postby Mr Beefy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:20 am

beef wrote:@Mr Beefy how did L Milera go on saturday? he's a gun who should be playing league footy if he got his off field life in order, great kid who hopefully can get it together

He went well, very exciting player.
Mr Beefy
Coach

Postby Cat Stevens » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:29 am

Footy Chick wrote:
Half Back Flanker wrote:

Surely the tribunal wouldn't taken into account what is written on a public forum?
Cat Stevens
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby heater31 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:32 am

Cat Stevens wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:
Half Back Flanker wrote:

Surely the tribunal wouldn't taken into account what is written on a public forum?

You have a lot to learn then......

Might want to familiarize yourself with the league's social media policy. That includes anything posted here. Bit like how AFL players and coaches can't bag the umpires after a game.
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:34 am

Cat Stevens wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:
Half Back Flanker wrote:

It has happened before, hence why we made this rule.

THe sooner you lot figure out that this is done for your benefit and not mine, the better off we'll all be

Footy Chick

Postby Half Back Flanker » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:43 am

Footy Chick wrote:
Half Back Flanker wrote:

=D> =D> =D>
Half Back Flanker
League Bench Warmer

Postby mighty hounds » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:45 am

Footy Chick wrote:
It has happened before, hence why we made this rule.

THe sooner you lot figure out that this is done for your benefit and not mine, the better off we'll all be

Surley you're taking the mickey FC? why did you orginally bring up that you've lost respect for a player and then say that's all im going to say about it? You've been on here long enough to know that that comment would have received a followed up question? If you didn't mention that to begin with then catlover doesn't reply and begin a slinging contest?

:? :?
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:48 am

Yes, sorry I wrote it, I posted it more as showing my disappointment.

I didn't you you babies would get so sooky at being kept in the dark.

Footy Chick

Postby The Bedge » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:04 am

Footy Chick wrote:I didn't think you babies would get so sooky at being kept in the dark.

Footy Chick wrote:The sooner you lot figure out that this is done for your benefit and not mine, the better off we'll all be

Footy Chick wrote:You can all go and get *******

Footy Chick wrote:You clowns should know that by now.

With all due respect, you kicked off the topic with your comment, don't think it's really suitable then to resort to these sorts of comments when people ask for more info - I can only imagine what sort of reaction I would've received from your good self if this was my responses to them. :roll:

Also to defend yourself with:

Footy Chick wrote:It was meant as an affectionate term to all and sundry

Yeah, nah sorry don't think anyone received that in a wonderfully affectionate way! :? ;)
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:05 am

Anyway, moving on to far more important matters.. Bedge's BBQ Reviews - Round 10 edition!
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:07 am

The Bedge wrote:Anyway, moving on to far more important matters.. Bedge's BBQ Reviews - Round 10 edition!

Cheers mate, please do.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League