Yorke Peninsula League

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

Postby Love a rumour » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:10 pm

I guess building from the bottom means your gonna need a fair few players that are points, seeing as there local talent isn’t as strong
Love a rumour
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times

Postby On The Chest » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:40 am

Love a rumour wrote:I guess building from the bottom means your gonna need a fair few players that are points, seeing as there local talent isn’t as strong

I didn't realize that Ardrossan had 20 points. A couple years ago the bottom clubs would have a max of 15.
That's a lot of points and no doubt coin. Local Talent has struggled for a while and without many juniors coming through, it won't improve over the next few years.
A few of the younger ex A graders roaming around on the golf course on a Saturday afternoon now. Older golf club members loving it and the bar takings have increased a fair bit as well.
On The Chest
Under 16s

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 5 times

Postby Love a rumour » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:54 am

On The Chest wrote:
Love a rumour wrote:I guess building from the bottom means your gonna need a fair few players that are points, seeing as there local talent isn’t as strong

I didn't realize that Ardrossan had 20 points. A couple years ago the bottom clubs would have a max of 15.
That's a lot of points and no doubt coin. Local Talent has struggled for a while and without many juniors coming through, it won't improve over the next few years.
A few of the younger ex A graders roaming around on the golf course on a Saturday afternoon now. Older golf club members loving it and the bar takings have increased a fair bit as well.

May have got approved for more points? seem to have a decent group of adelaide blokes who love being there
Love a rumour
Rookie

Postby Dirty dog » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:29 am

All clubs get 15 points, 2 are held by the league for clubs in time of need. Paskeville got 15, Ardrossan and Bute both 20.
Dirty dog
Under 18s

Been liked: 187 times
Grassroots Team: Kadina

Postby Dirty dog » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:04 am

Rd 12

Bute v Ardrossan =Ardrossan
Not seeing the big 3 on the team sheet but Roo’s will win. Bute pushing all teams this year but fade away in last quarters,just lacking some class and polish from some more senior players but heading in the right direction. Ardrossan win and Wellington to get 30 and 5 again.

Kadina v Southern Eagles = Eagles
Kadina missing players again and Eagles have no Mummy on the team sheet.Eagles only named 19, could Brad Robertson fill 1of those spots? Humongous get if it happens. Watch this space there. Eagles by plenty

Central Yorke v CMS Crows=Central Yorke
CMS have bought in all the big guns for this match of the round but I can’t go past the Cougars, they haven’t lost a game,playing at home and got players back.Cougars just

Moonta v Wallaroo =Moonta
Moonta at home are always hard to beat but also have about 5 big names back in. Wallaroo are struggling.
Moonta to break the 20 goal barrier

All the best
Dirty dog
Under 18s

Postby Dirty dog » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:52 am

Bradley Robertson to the Southern Eagles. He’s playing tomorrow
Dirty dog
Under 18s

Postby Love a rumour » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:09 pm

Dirty dog wrote:Rd 12

Not seeing the big 3 on the team sheet but Roo’s will win. Bute pushing all teams this year but fade away in last quarters,just lacking some class and polish from some more senior players but heading in the right direction. Ardrossan win and Wellington to get 30 and 5 again.

Kadina missing players again and Eagles have no Mummy on the team sheet.Eagles only named 19, could Brad Robertson fill 1of those spots? Humongous get if it happens. Watch this space there. Eagles by plenty

CMS have bought in all the big guns for this match of the round but I can’t go past the Cougars, they haven’t lost a game,playing at home and got players back.Cougars just

Moonta at home are always hard to beat but also have about 5 big names back in. Wallaroo are struggling.

All the best

Looks like they got 1 of the 3 in!! Roos are missing there skipper, they missing anyone else
Love a rumour
Rookie

Postby Dirty dog » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:20 pm

Love a rumour wrote:

All the best

Looks like they got 1 of the 3 in!! Roos are missing there skipper, they missing anyone else

Correct, side has been updated since this morning or maybe I had the hood over my eyes. That’s a crap joke but it’s Friday so who cares.
Dirty dog
Under 18s

Postby the joker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:35 pm

Dirty dog wrote:
Love a rumour wrote:

All the best

Correct, side has been updated since this morning or maybe I had the hood over my eyes. That’s a crap joke but it’s Friday so who cares.
what number was Hood on the team sheet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love vegatarian food. It goes great with steak.
the joker
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 58 times

Postby Dirty dog » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:02 pm

the joker wrote:
Dirty dog wrote:
Love a rumour wrote:

All the best

what number was Hood on the team sheet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirty dog
Under 18s

Postby Pag » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:28 pm

All the best

Mumford overseas I believe.
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 499 times

Postby On The Chest » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:47 pm

Dirty dog wrote:All clubs get 15 points, 2 are held by the league for clubs in time of need. Paskeville got 15, Ardrossan and Bute both 20.

Thanks for clearing that up
On The Chest
Under 16s

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 5 times

Postby carey » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:52 pm

Pag wrote:

All the best

Mumford overseas I believe.

Honeymoon
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2808 times
Been liked: 2996 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby countryfootyfan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:31 am

On The Chest wrote:
Dirty dog wrote:All clubs get 15 points, 2 are held by the league for clubs in time of need. Paskeville got 15, Ardrossan and Bute both 20.

I thought everyone only got 13??
countryfootyfan
Under 18s

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Postby Dirty dog » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:39 am

countryfootyfan wrote:
On The Chest wrote:

I thought everyone only got 13??

Wake up,15 minus 2 that the league hold =13
Dirty dog
Under 18s

Postby Love a rumour » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:42 pm

Big win from the Roos yesterday to keep there chances alive, have 8 players out & 5 back in after the bye! Back end is looking interesting, exciting for the comp
Love a rumour
Rookie

Postby Dirty dog » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:00 pm

Love a rumour wrote:Big win from the Roos yesterday to keep there chances alive, have 8 players out & 5 back in after the bye! Back end is looking interesting, exciting for the comp

Cut the crap, what you really meant to say was”my fav segment on Bounce “
We smashed those Bute witches hats with half B grade side and now we will load up after the bye to hammer those tail lifters from Pasky.
Dirty dog
Under 18s

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:15 pm

Norsworthy retired yesterday???
Are Moonta out of the finals race?
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Dirty dog » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:44 pm

daysofourlives wrote:Norsworthy retired yesterday???

Apparently he did, backs r##ted I heard.
Moonta definitely sill in the mix for the flag sitting 3rd I think.
Dirty dog
Under 18s

Postby Love a rumour » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:14 pm

Dirty dog wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:Norsworthy retired yesterday???

Apparently he did, backs r##ted I heard.
Moonta definitely sill in the mix for the flag sitting 3rd I think.

They’ve had a lean month, losing him will hurt them
Love a rumour
Rookie

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy