3%
Trinity OS
5%
West Croydon
22%

Total votes : 95

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

Postby Footy Chick » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:59 pm

Nichdanmatt wrote:Pretty sure sailsbury north incident was all over the forum,but that’s ok is it

Pretty sure it wasn't. Only 3 pages of abusing Lisa because I wouldn't allow anyone to elaborate as to why they were in trouble.

So please keep arguing the point.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby ramming23 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:17 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Nichdanmatt wrote:Pretty sure sailsbury north incident was all over the forum,but that’s ok is it

Pretty sure it wasn't. Only 3 pages of abusing Lisa because I wouldn't allow anyone to elaborate as to why they were in trouble.

So please keep arguing the point.

It was on the news instead..
ramming23
Rookie

Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 26 times
Grassroots Team: Glenunga

Postby FLYING DUTCHMAN 18 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:31 pm

I wonder who it is this time??? :roll: :roll: :roll:
FLYING DUTCHMAN 18
Under 16s

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 7 times
Grassroots Team: Woodville South

Postby Bluedemon » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:21 pm

Not good to hear from the kennel
SAFooty.net, where you hear the community football news first
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 97 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Love a rumour » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:31 pm

Guilty & there gone
Love a rumour
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times

Postby Half Back Flanker » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:56 am

If it is true it’s a shame considering the hard work that has been done and the success so far.

Pity we can’t talk about is because someone who thinks they are a member of the gestapo will send us all on a holiday. No doubt it will play itself out.
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”
Half Back Flanker
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 429 times
Been liked: 167 times

Postby heater31 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:24 am

Half Back Flanker wrote:If it is true it’s a shame considering the hard work that has been done and the success so far.

Pity we can’t talk about is because someone who thinks they are a member of the gestapo will send us all on a holiday. No doubt it will play itself out.
No you idiot, no talk on the incident here because it may influence the tribunal outcome. Similar to a court of law where you don't comment on criminal trials as it may influence the outcome.....
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

Postby Q. » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:30 am

Love a rumour wrote:Guilty & there gone

Gone or just docked points?
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:31 am

Rather be gestapo than a bottom feeder.

Go ask your boyfriend why he took his FB announcement down about it. He said that tbey couldn't discuss it. Why dont you Go have a crack at him too then. Eh?

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Postby ramming23 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:36 am

heater31 wrote:
Half Back Flanker wrote:If it is true it’s a shame considering the hard work that has been done and the success so far.

No you idiot, no talk on the incident here because it may influence the tribunal outcome. Similar to a court of law where you don't comment on criminal trials as it may influence the outcome.....

That’s why you use the word ‘alleged’ and they ‘could be facing up to ________’ as their sentence.
ramming23
Rookie

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:46 am

Unfortunately its more than that.

Firstly, not everyone here is smart enough to remember to use it.

Secondly, as well as the league, other news agencies tend to take posts straight off here and use them in their incorrect reporting. Sadly, Ive seen it done before.

I know WC has a vested interest here but as a club thats been in a fair share if shit itself, you have to ask yourself, do i want my bloke to have a fair trial, or are you happy fir any manner of story to ruin the players and the clubs reputation?

Footy Chick

Postby Half Back Flanker » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:54 am

Footy Chick wrote:Rather be gestapo than a bottom feeder.

Go ask your boyfriend why he took his FB announcement down about it. He said that tbey couldn't discuss it. Why dont you Go have a crack at him too then. Eh?

Get off your f###en high horse. Still dirty on him aren’t ya. Maybe you two should kiss and make up. Then this world might be a happier place.
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”
Half Back Flanker
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 429 times
Been liked: 167 times

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:01 am

See, this is how dumb you are.

Im tryung to say that youre clearly having a crack at me for no reason because someone else has done the same thing elsewhere and you havent batted an eyelid at it because hes mate of yours.

Even after the perfectly reasonable explanation i just gave youre still pushing the point because you think it makes you look like a hero

:roll:

Footy Chick

Postby heater31 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:32 am

Half Back Flanker wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Rather be gestapo than a bottom feeder.

Get off your f###en high horse. Still dirty on him aren’t ya. Maybe you two should kiss and make up. Then this world might be a happier place.
Sailing pretty close to the wind sunshine, either take in the instructions or have a holiday from here!
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

Postby ramming23 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:44 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Unfortunately its more than that.

Secondly, as well as the league, other news agencies tend to take posts straight off here and use them in their incorrect reporting. Sadly, Ive seen it done before.

I know WC has a vested interest here but as a club thats been in a fair share if shit itself, you have to ask yourself, do i want my bloke to have a fair trial, or are you happy fir any manner of story to ruin the players and the clubs reputation?

I havent said anything about it at all.. All I said was there was some big news to come out of another game - not sure how that is saying anything to ruin the player or the clubs reputation, or in fact give either of them an unfair trial. Don't beat your chest over nothing. Whilst it may impact West Croydon, you implying that is the only reason I posted is offensive and factually incorrect. Has more of an impact on the club battling for 6th place as they would be hoping for a deregistration similar to the SN situation. I was merely passing on some information I had received from my dear friends at the Den. The only clubs it wouldn't impact are the teams who finish 7th, 8th and 10th if they were to go down that path.
ramming23
Rookie

Postby Groover » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:01 pm

ramming23 wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Unfortunately its more than that.

I havent said anything about it at all.. All I said was there was some big news to come out of another game - not sure how that is saying anything to ruin the player or the clubs reputation, or in fact give either of them an unfair trial. Don't beat your chest over nothing. Whilst it may impact West Croydon, you implying that is the only reason I posted is offensive and factually incorrect. Has more of an impact on the club battling for 6th place as they would be hoping for a deregistration similar to the SN situation. I was merely passing on some information I had received from my dear friends at the Den. The only clubs it wouldn't impact are the teams who finish 7th, 8th and 10th if they were to go down that path.

Won’t have an impact on the team in sixth as they won’t get enough prem points to overtake a team that may be on holiday.
Finals on the other hand may see some issues...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hogg Shield Premier League Winner 2012
Groover
League - Top 5

Has liked: 222 times
Been liked: 385 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Postby Mr Beefy » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:12 pm

Q. wrote:

I expect we will lose a few points.
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 406 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby mighty hounds » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:17 pm

Mr Beefy wrote:
Q. wrote:

Beefy i noticed you have a D Newchurch playing for you? Is he the one who had a stint at Two Wells in 2003? must be in his late 30's by now
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Mr Beefy » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:24 pm

mighty hounds wrote:
Mr Beefy wrote:
Q. wrote:

Beefy i noticed you have a D Newchurch playing for you? Is he the one who had a stint at Two Wells in 2003? must be in his late 30's by now
Could be he is 42!
Mr Beefy
Coach

Postby Mr Beefy » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:24 pm

From RFC facebook
Members, I'd like address some of the rumours eventuating from yesterdays game and to put everyone’s mind at ease. Most of you may know we had a player reported yesterday. For a start the report from the umpire reads a pretty low ranked offence. Yes we are subject to an Amended Affiliation Agreement with the league but any penalties as an extension of that are loss of premiership points – that’s it. There seems to be some who are attempting to unsettle our players and members by suggesting we may be getting suspended from the competition. We WILL be playing next Saturday and while we will accept any penalty from the league, we need to simply use this as a reminder that we need to be above reproach on AND off the field.
Mr Beefy
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League