Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby stan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:24 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Would be a tough job, everyone has a story whether true or false and trying to decide which one would be difficult

How many times would they get abused when it’s not their fault?

Absolutely, they've gotta hear people out though and not label immediately.

My lifetime monumental f-up:

Starting dating this chick when I was in my early 20's, she seemed nice.

After a couple of months I seen the inner pyscho unleashed, had a beer stein smashed over my head when I walked in after work one day, had a fork stabbed prong deep into my arm and then in a drunken frenzy I had a perfume bottle smashed over my head while I was asleep in bed and then she reached under the bed for a knife and proceeded to swing it about in my genital region as I tried to escape.

I got out to my car and drove to my mums house.....................totally naked LOL.

I never returned, both my parents houses used to get phone calls all night every week from Wednesday through to Saturday, to which no one would answer as we all knew who it would be, if anyone except me answered it, she'd hang up.

I did answer months later one night at 2am, it was her, blind drunk, crying incessantly, heavily pregnant.

I caved in, felt obliged to help her, all was well until she got out of hospital after the birth then she went straight to the bottle shop and got pissed.

I tried to help, but couldn't, I spent the next few years trying to gain some sort of custody, or at least, visitation rights, it cost me over $20K and she never showed up for court once, therefore no case could proceed.

For 18 years I paid in excess of $110K for a son I never got to see, my bad luck though, it's the system not the person working for it.

What did get me riled up though was whenever I tried calling the CSA to discuss the situation, if it was a woman that answered, I was basically labelled as one of them dads that abandoned his kids and wanted to dodge the system.

I feel for the lad, he's been brainwashed all of his life, his mum is still a crazy drunk that has never worked since and lives in a world of lies, I've had many phone calls over the years from her friends telling me that I need to intervene, family SA etc. never wanted to hear about it though.

It has burnt me inside for 19 years, he has a brother and two sisters that would love to meet him.
**** mate. Bloody hell I have no words for what you have been through. You clearly are made of some pretty stern stuff.

Good luck and I hope things keep going well and that you get a chance to see your son.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Brodlach » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:45 pm

Booney being away when Power and Magpies lose and Crows and Bloods win ;)
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:37 pm

Brodlach wrote:Booney being away when Power and Magpies lose and Crows and Bloods win ;)

He hasnt left the country yet.....he is probably keeping an eye on here and thinking.....stay away :lol:
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:41 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Booney being away when Power and Magpies lose and Crows and Bloods win ;)

He hasnt left the country yet.....he is probably keeping an eye on here and thinking.....stay away :lol:

He's definitely in Singapore as we speak
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:45 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:

He hasnt left the country yet.....he is probably keeping an eye on here and thinking.....stay away [emoji38]

Really?? I thought it wasnt till 17th??

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby JK » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:03 pm

He's on the Budweiser's in Singapore
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4438 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:40 am

JK wrote:He's on the Budweiser's in Singapore

Atleast it wont cost him a lot to wipe out the weekends results from his memory
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby am Bays » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:58 am

Footy Chick wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:

I see Booney's in Singapore, That's a good thing....
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby mighty hounds » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:58 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Corona Man wrote:
I am bearing up ok thanks mate.... mind you, any player who back chats me this weekend can expect to give away a 25!

You say that now but in essence you will love getting back out there, the game I umpired after my dad passed was a top two A Grade clash between Two Wells and Hamley Bridge (when they were awesome), most of the players came and shook my hand pre-game and said their bit, I had a bit of a tear as I threw the ball up to start the match and then absolutely loved being out there, the feeling of loss that had been eating me from inside out had disappeared for a couple of hours.

I'm always here for a chat mate, even if it seems senseless, it's been over 5 years since dad passed but I'll never get used of it.

Was that 2013 LM? I would have been playing for Two Wells that day.
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:32 am

mighty hounds wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Corona Man wrote:
I am bearing up ok thanks mate.... mind you, any player who back chats me this weekend can expect to give away a 25!

You say that now but in essence you will love getting back out there, the game I umpired after my dad passed was a top two A Grade clash between Two Wells and Hamley Bridge (when they were awesome), most of the players came and shook my hand pre-game and said their bit, I had a bit of a tear as I threw the ball up to start the match and then absolutely loved being out there, the feeling of loss that had been eating me from inside out had disappeared for a couple of hours.

I'm always here for a chat mate, even if it seems senseless, it's been over 5 years since dad passed but I'll never get used of it.

Yes and yes you were playing that day, Hamley were coming off a decent win against Hummocks and you guys were coming off a 7 goal loss to Virginia, they were top, you guys were 4th and you flogged them by 11 goals.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:34 am

My ribs... Getting real sick of having trouble sleeping because i cant get comfortable
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby mighty hounds » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:44 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Corona Man wrote:

Yes and yes you were playing that day, Hamley were coming off a decent win against Hummocks and you guys were coming off a 7 goal loss to Virginia, they were top, you guys were 4th and you flogged them by 11 goals.

Yep, must have been the game at TW. We lost both times at the Bridge that year and beat them comfortabley at home and in the Prelim. I remember it was wet that day as well.
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Spargo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:28 pm

Brother in law sold his butcher shop. Yesterday was the first time in over ten years I had to pay full tote odds for a leg of lamb.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby HH3 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:31 pm

Spargo wrote:Brother in law sold his butcher shop. Yesterday was the first time in over ten years I had to pay full tote odds for a leg of lamb.

Finding out Spargo had a connection in the meat industry, and I've been paying market value for my jerky supplies...
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Spargo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:34 pm

HH3 wrote:
Spargo wrote:Brother in law sold his butcher shop. Yesterday was the first time in over ten years I had to pay full tote odds for a leg of lamb.

Finding out Spargo had a connection in the meat industry, and I've been paying market value for my jerky supplies...

You have been, others on here who I like haven’t though...

Spargo
Coach

Postby HH3 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:37 pm

Spargo wrote:
HH3 wrote:

You have been, others on here who I like haven’t though...

That's fair
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Spargo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:43 pm

:lol:

Spargo
Coach

Postby Corona Man » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:06 am

I have travelled a fair bit both within Australia and overseas with work over many years. Every now and then you get to stay in some absolute shit hole hotels. In Auckland for 3 nights this week and staying at a place I had not previously stayed before.

It’s not just one thing, but the cumulative affect. Firstly the hotel is located in the homeless sector of the city. Not a knock on those in the area and their circumstance but you have not much choice but to walk past (the take up most of the footpath) their mattress/blanket abodes. I’m minding my own business not judging, but they call you names none the less. That’s really not the hotels fault.

So to the room. AC stays on 24/7 there is no control for it in the room. Ironing board broken, TV does not show the cable channels, it should. A light breakfast is included. My expectation was one of those tiny cereal packs and some bread to toast. Not only did they not deliver it the night before, when I called reception at 6.00am to ask for it... I was told I would have to wait til 8am. **** off ive got meetings to go to... so they delivered a ham and egg sandwich as the breakfast. WTF!

Jumped into the shower... no towels!!

Bangs head.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:23 am

I think you're the only person I've ever known to use an ironing board in a hotel room :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Corona Man » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:27 am

Footy Chick wrote:I think you're the only person I've ever known to use an ironing board in a hotel room :lol:

Haha yeah I like to iron my business shirts after they’ve been crumpled up in my bag.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion