5%
Smithfield
7%

Total votes : 85

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby S Demon » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:39 am

beef wrote:
S Demon wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Past players day at Ingle Farm this week.. looking forward to catching up with Half Back Flanker..

Going to set myself the challenge of drinking 1x beer for every goal Hope Valley kick in the C grade and A grade.. and maybe a skittle bomb for every goal Darren Mitchell slots in the C grade... should be a fun day :D

I'll offset it with a water for every goal Ingle Farm kick in the C grade and A grade as well. 8) #DrinkResponsibly

Enjoy your 18 skittle bombs. ;)

Never understood why a coach would feel the need for the full forward to kick 18 goals. Surely when winning that easy swap it around. Defenders must have had a fun time. I guess different coaches have different philosophies.

Nothing will beat Bedge’s don’t argue. That shit was gold. Better than any forward kicking 18.8
Last edited by S Demon on Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 370 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby The Ash Man » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:07 am

beef wrote:
S Demon wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Past players day at Ingle Farm this week.. looking forward to catching up with Half Back Flanker..

Going to set myself the challenge of drinking 1x beer for every goal Hope Valley kick in the C grade and A grade.. and maybe a skittle bomb for every goal Darren Mitchell slots in the C grade... should be a fun day :D

I'll offset it with a water for every goal Ingle Farm kick in the C grade and A grade as well. 8) #DrinkResponsibly

Never understood why a coach would feel the need for the full forward to kick 18 goals. Surely when winning that easy swap it around. Defenders must have had a fun time. I guess different coaches have different philosophies.

I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make Beef?
If you have a FF that can kick that many why would you “swap it around”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Ash Man
Coach

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 260 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:35 am

beef wrote:
S Demon wrote:

Because its senior footy and not u10s.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby The Bedge » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:22 am

Can’t remember the last time I was this sick... and got to go to a kids 3rd birthday at a play cafe at 11... I hate life! Damn you Darren Mitchell and damn my big mouth!
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3999 times

Postby whufc » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:52 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
beef wrote:
S Demon wrote:

Because its senior footy and not u10s.

Doesn’t change the reason people play......to get a kick and have some fun

Also to bad if the big full forward goes down in the first minute of a final and they have to put someone there who hasn’t played in that position at all.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5588 times
Been liked: 2527 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:04 pm

slow news week when this comes up in conversation.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 740 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby The Bedge » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:14 pm

No dramas with Mitchell playing 4 quarters at full forward and having a day out - good lesson/experience for the backmen who played down there.

Honestly though he was the recipient and finisher of some very slick, well drilled work up the ground starting in the centre with a dominant ruck/mid combo.. plus some of the delivery he got was absolutely ridiculous! Lace out bullets right in front of his eyes.

Plus he’s a good guy so makes it easier to watch balls fly over your head lol.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:45 pm

S Demon wrote:Nothing will beat Bedge’s don’t argue. That shit was gold. Better than any forward kicking 18.8

Then did the same thing I did all day and turned the ball over with a crap kick :lol:
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:39 am

Ladder after Rd 15
28 - CBC Old Collegians
22 - Kenilworth
22 - Lockleys
20 - Pulteney
18 - Woodville South

-----------------------------------
18 - Blackfriars OS
09 - Hope Valley
08 - Smithfield
03 - Hectorville
02 - Ingle Farm

The run home:
CBCOC: Hope Valley (A), Hectorville (H), Ingle Farm (A) - 3/3 coming up, finish top easily and will get the break heading into finals. Into $1.80 on BedgeBet for the flag.

Kenilworth: Woodville South (A), Ingle Farm (H), Lockleys (A) - Some what tricky finish. Will collect at least one win against Ingle Farm, the other two are a genuine toss of the coin. 2/3 locks away double chance - 1/3 and they finish 4th.

Lockleys: Smithfield (H), Woodville South (A), Kenilworth (H) - Similar to Kenilworth, somewhat tricky. Should account for Smithfield this week, but Woody South on the road is an ask, and Kenilworth home will be a battle for that double chance. They appear on the slide in recent weeks.

Pulteney: Blackfriars OS (A), Hope Valley (H), Hectorville (A) - Soft finish, could become the genuine threat, expect them to collect 3/3 and finish top 3.

Woodville South: Kenilworth (H), Lockleys (H), Blackfriars OS (A) - Good draw, two tough games but home ground advantage works in their favour. Need 2/3 to play finals, and one of those wins needs to be Blackfriars in Round 18.

Blackfriars OS: Pulteney (H), Smithfield (A), Woodville South (H) - Difficult draw to navigate, the best chance is the Smithfield game, but it's not easy travelling out to Anderson Walk and they'll have their work cut out. Will come down to Rd 18 and who ever wins between then and Woody South plays finals.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:43 am

Reserves Ladder after Rd 15
30 - Lockleys
22 - Woodville South
20 - CBC Old Collegians
20 - Hope Valley
18 - Kenilworth

16 - Pulteney
10 - Blackfriars OS
06 - Ingle Farm
06 - Smithfield
00 - Hectorville

The run home:
CBCOC: Hope Valley (A), Hectorville (H), Ingle Farm (A) - This weekend will be a good clash, if they win over the Demons they'll all but lock away a double chance with two easy games to follow.
Kenilworth: Woodville South (A), Ingle Farm (H), Lockleys (A) - Tough run home, Ingle Farm look the only certain win. Will miss the 5.
Lockleys: Smithfield (H), Woodville South (A), Kenilworth (H) - Unbeatable, too good. End of story.
Pulteney: Blackfriars OS (A), Hope Valley (H), Hectorville (A) - Should win 2/3 to close the season, and with their percentage should be enough to sneak into the 5.
Woodville South: Kenilworth (H), Lockleys (H), Blackfriars OS (A) - 2/3 and finish 2nd.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Executive Member » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:51 am

The Bedge wrote:Ladder after Rd 15
28 - CBC Old Collegians
22 - Kenilworth
22 - Lockleys
20 - Pulteney
18 - Woodville South

18 - Blackfriars OS
09 - Hope Valley
08 - Smithfield
03 - Hectorville
02 - Ingle Farm

The run home:
CBCOC: Hope Valley (A), Hectorville (H), Ingle Farm (A) - 3/3 coming up, finish top easily and will get the break heading into finals. Into $1.80 on BedgeBet for the flag.

Kenilworth: Woodville South (A), Ingle Farm (H), Lockleys (A) - Some what tricky finish. Will collect at least one win against Ingle Farm, the other two are a genuine toss of the coin. 2/3 locks away double chance - 1/3 and they finish 4th.

Lockleys: Smithfield (H), Woodville South (A), Kenilworth (H) - Similar to Kenilworth, somewhat tricky. Should account for Smithfield this week, but Woody South on the road is an ask, and Kenilworth home will be a battle for that double chance. They appear on the slide in recent weeks.

Pulteney: Blackfriars OS (A), Hope Valley (H), Hectorville (A) - Soft finish, could become the genuine threat, expect them to collect 3/3 and finish top 3.

Woodville South: Kenilworth (H), Lockleys (H), Blackfriars OS (A) - Good draw, two tough games but home ground advantage works in their favour. Need 2/3 to play finals, and one of those wins needs to be Blackfriars in Round 18.

Blackfriars OS: Pulteney (H), Smithfield (A), Woodville South (H) - Difficult draw to navigate, the best chance is the Smithfield game, but it's not easy travelling out to Anderson Walk and they'll have their work cut out. Will come down to Rd 18 and who ever wins between then and Woody South plays finals.

Can I use 100 of my Bedgecoin to back Kenilworth
Executive Member
Veteran

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 140 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:22 pm

Executive Member wrote:Can I use 100 of my Bedgecoin to back Kenilworth

For the flag? 100 @ 4.20.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Executive Member » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:49 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Executive Member wrote:Can I use 100 of my Bedgecoin to back Kenilworth

For the flag? 100 @ 4.20.

yep
Executive Member
Veteran

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 140 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:27 pm

The Bedge wrote:Reserves Ladder after Rd 15
30 - Lockleys
22 - Woodville South
20 - CBC Old Collegians
20 - Hope Valley
18 - Kenilworth

16 - Pulteney
10 - Blackfriars OS
06 - Ingle Farm
06 - Smithfield
00 - Hectorville

The run home:
CBCOC: Hope Valley (A), Hectorville (H), Ingle Farm (A) - This weekend will be a good clash, if they win over the Demons they'll all but lock away a double chance with two easy games to follow.
Kenilworth: Woodville South (A), Ingle Farm (H), Lockleys (A) - Tough run home, Ingle Farm look the only certain win. Will miss the 5.
Lockleys: Smithfield (H), Woodville South (A), Kenilworth (H) - Unbeatable, too good. End of story.
Pulteney: Blackfriars OS (A), Hope Valley (H), Hectorville (A) - Should win 2/3 to close the season, and with their percentage should be enough to sneak into the 5.
Woodville South: Kenilworth (H), Lockleys (H), Blackfriars OS (A) - 2/3 and finish 2nd.

Kenilworth 20 points Bedge. 2 games clear of Pultney. Could be tight and Pultney v Hope Valley could determine Pultney fate.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Been liked: 740 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby The Bedge » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:04 pm

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Kenilworth 20 points Bedge. 2 games clear of Pultney. Could be tight and Pultney v Hope Valley could determine Pultney fate.

Pulteney*

Yeah sorry, my bad.. still think the Blues could be best positioned to make the 5 - 'Burras have a tough run home.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Half Back Flanker » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:06 pm

I'm hearing that Paul Manuel has told the club and playing group at Ingle Farm that 2018 will be his last year at the helm and he will not be coaching at Rowe Park in 2019.

Also, the committee has a list of candidates the are targeting to replace him.
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”
Half Back Flanker
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 429 times
Been liked: 167 times

Postby heater31 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:10 pm

Half Back Flanker wrote:I'm hearing that Paul Manuel has told the club and playing group at Ingle Farm that 2018 will be his last year at the helm and he will not be coaching at Rowe Park in 2019.

@The Bedge

print off that resume pal ;)
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

Postby Brodlach » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:55 pm

heater31 wrote:
Half Back Flanker wrote:I'm hearing that Paul Manuel has told the club and playing group at Ingle Farm that 2018 will be his last year at the helm and he will not be coaching at Rowe Park in 2019.

@The Bedge

print off that resume pal ;)

He’s coming to CLG, I’ve organised a golf cart to move him from the sidelines to the bar ;)
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Inallseriousness » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:30 pm

True HBF. 3 games to go and I think it’s time for the club to have a new voice. I wish them nothing but success in the future.

As for me....one door closes and maybe another one will open......who knows?
Inallseriousness
Under 16s

Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 106 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:36 am

Inallseriousness wrote:

True HBF. 3 games to go and I think it’s time for the club to have a new voice. I wish them nothing but success in the future.

As for me....one door closes and maybe another one will open......who knows?

It's against site rules to out posters. ;)

Good luck with your future ventures mate.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League