Things that make you laugh

Anything!

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:40 pm

Spargo wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Corona Man wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:A prominent Roos fan and man about town, looks as if he has taken the weekends result badly.....or lost his razor [emoji38]

Did you get the 2 finger salute as well?

No, he was staring into the abyss, dreaming of landing a big fish

Pleased to report, haircut & shave have taken place.
Barber?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:51 am

A dude from our factory done a powerball syndicate for $50 a share, he photocopied the tickets and handed them out to all the syndicate members, he went to collect the $600+ they won only to find that it had already been collected.

Someone was able to use the photocopied ticket to collect the winnings, given the location of where it was collected all fingers were pointing in the one direction of the culprit.

He owned up, well sort of, he claims his missus collected it by mistake...........................at a local community club!
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby The Bedge » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:54 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:A dude from our factory done a powerball syndicate for $50 a share, he photocopied the tickets and handed them out to all the syndicate members, he went to collect the $600+ they won only to find that it had already been collected.

Someone was able to use the photocopied ticket to collect the winnings, given the location of where it was collected all fingers were pointing in the one direction of the culprit.

He owned up, well sort of, he claims his missus collected it by mistake...........................at a local community club!

Cheeky bastard! :shock:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:15 am

The Bedge wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:A dude from our factory done a powerball syndicate for $50 a share, he photocopied the tickets and handed them out to all the syndicate members, he went to collect the $600+ they won only to find that it had already been collected.

He's copped a fair bit of shit, dare say he's banned from any future ones.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Spargo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:33 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
The Bedge wrote:

He's copped a fair bit of shit, dare say he's banned from any future ones.

I generally run the ones at our work, all the mega draws/big jackpots etc...
If there’s 20 of us in it, there’s a way the lotto operator can print out 20 individual tickets that all are worth 5% of anything we win. They have their own individual barcodes but are linked to the same ticket. That way it is up to each person to collect their own winnings. The dividend isn’t just on the one ticket.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:41 am

Spargo wrote:
I generally run the ones at our work, all the mega draws/big jackpots etc...
If there’s 20 of us in it, there’s a way the lotto operator can print out 20 individual tickets that all are worth 5% of anything we win. They have their own individual barcodes but are linked to the same ticket. That way it is up to each person to collect their own winnings. The dividend isn’t just on the one ticket.

Thanks for that, handy to know, I went to run one through facebook for the last powerball jackpot thinking I'd get 10 or 15 people keen, I had to pull the plug at 60 after a day and a bit, that sort of system would've made things way easier to some degree.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:50 am

Spargo is an excellent syndicate runner. The other people at his work are so happy he does it, unfortunately they've never won anything of note but they enjoy going to Spargo's 8 bedroom Brighton mansion to swim in the pool or ride his jet ski's along the beach at the Xmas party.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Wedgie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:51 am

Just do it online, easy.
Goto the lott website and head to the Synd-mate page and you can set up any sort of syndicate.
You then get a barcode which you scan at any lottery agent (including decent pubs such as the Halfway Hotel) and voila the tickets are printed out for you.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby HH3 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:04 am

Watching people on FB negotiate Coles Minis trades.

What has the world come to?
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:05 am

Wedgie wrote:Just do it online, easy.
Goto the lott website and head to the Synd-mate page and you can set up any sort of syndicate.
You then get a barcode which you scan at any lottery agent (including decent pubs such as the Halfway Hotel) and voila the tickets are printed out for you.

Not as easy as that, I tried it that way first only to find that the lotto app has a default of $500 max for the week and takes 7 days for any changes to take place.
I had a pretty basic 60 share syndicate going where everyone was kept in the loop every step of the way, the winnings have kept us still alive.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:13 am

HH3 wrote:Watching people on FB negotiate Coles Minis trades.

Trades, lol, what world are you living in?

We've had at least 6 women come into the office BUYING them from my boss' son. He has made over $100 selling these little plastic pieces of shit to Mum's who obviously don't have the intestinal fortitude to tell Junior snot gobbler "No, I'm not paying $5 for a mini tub of Vicks".

He was out on Monday so I had to deal with one of these idiots, she'd driven from Burton to Torrensville to pick up a vegemite, some nappies and some eggs. She didn't look too happy when I said "Would you drive this far to buy real ones?"

"No". Red faced. Idiot.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:15 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Just do it online, easy.

Not as easy as that, I tried it that way first only to find that the lotto app has a default of $500 max for the week and takes 7 days for any changes to take place.
I had a pretty basic 60 share syndicate going where everyone was kept in the loop every step of the way, the winnings have kept us still alive.

Never used the app, online the only limits are self imposed.
It took me less than 30 seconds just then to attempt a 1k syndicate with no issues.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Wedgie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:17 am

Booney wrote:
HH3 wrote:Watching people on FB negotiate Coles Minis trades.

Trades, lol, what world are you living in?

We've had at least 6 women come into the office BUYING them from my boss' son. He has made over $100 selling these little plastic pieces of shit to Mum's who obviously don't have the intestinal fortitude to tell Junior snot gobbler "No, I'm not paying $5 for a mini tub of Vicks".

He was out on Monday so I had to deal with one of these idiots, she'd driven from Burton to Torrensville to pick up a vegemite, some nappies and some eggs. She didn't look too happy when I said "Would you drive this far to buy real ones?"

"No". Red faced. Idiot.

I like this promotion, if all these morons shop at Coles to get this shit it keeps them out of my Woolies!
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby bennymacca » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:37 am

My 2 year old loves them. We don’t go out of our way to collect the whole set though, and we already shopped at coles.

But whichever marketer came up with that idea is a genius
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Booney » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:38 am

bennymacca wrote:My 2 year old loves them. We don’t go out of our way to collect the whole set though, and we already shopped at coles.

Would love to know how much the brands involved stumped up for the privilege to be involved.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:42 am

Booney wrote:
bennymacca wrote:My 2 year old loves them. We don’t go out of our way to collect the whole set though, and we already shopped at coles.

Would love to know how much the brands involved stumped up for the privilege to be involved.

Let's eradicate plastic bags that decompose eventually and introduce small pieces of hardened plastic that will survive forever in our dumps.

Does anyone have a spare Vegemite or Chicken Noodles?
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby HH3 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:19 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:

Let's eradicate plastic bags that decompose eventually and introduce small pieces of hardened plastic that will survive forever in our dumps.

Does anyone have a spare Vegemite or Chicken Noodles?

The whole plastic bag and straw thing is ridiculous.

"Straws are such a big problem. We need to get rid of them and use paper straws", says the idiot while making their third pod coffee of the day.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:25 am

I'm a regular Coles shopper and have been collecting the minis for my girlfriend's neice, they have the whole collection now. My mum has collected them for us too. Being a regular Coles shopper I've become a bloody Fly Buys Cash Cow for initially my mum as she gave me her spare card to use and now my girlfriend who users them for frequent flyer points. Also, in the last year and a bit as I've bought things for my house I've become an even bigger Cash Cow for my mum using her credit card to pay for most of what I've bought as her card is connected to her Fly Buys. On the weekend I bought a new Vaccum Cleaner and Outdoor Setting, told mum about the Vaccum but not the Outdoor Setting given that I don't want to feel her wrath about not using her credit card lol. My Outdoor Setting is getting delivered today, mum will get a nice surprise when she comes over next and sees it. My girlfriend is trying to sell my shitty old one which I got given when I moved in so any money I get for it is a profit haha.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10298 times
Been liked: 1516 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:26 am

HH3 wrote:

"Straws are such a big problem. We need to get rid of them and use paper straws", says the idiot while making their third pod coffee of the day.

LOL.

Yeah, let's remove all straws!!!! How the hell am I gonna drink my apple fruit box now?
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:46 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
HH3 wrote:

LOL.

Yeah, let's remove all straws!!!! How the hell am I gonna drink my apple fruit box now?

Do they still make them?

#memmories
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion