What Game Are You Playing Now?

Computers, Gadgets, Software, Electronics, etc.

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby The Dark Knight » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:48 pm

HH3 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:[quote="The Dark Knight"]Have you seen the new Red Dead 2 trailer WUB? The hype is real.

YEAH.... Looks incredible... Haven't been this excited for a game for a very long time...

I haven't seen it....but TDK doesn't care if I've seen it apparently.

Wasn't aware you were interested in it......

https://youtu.be/Dw_oH5oiUSE

All good. I am. Thank you.

Has my name been put on the Life Members board yet?[/quote]Haha, there you go mate.

Nope, that's wishful thinking lol.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10299 times
Been liked: 1517 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby HH3 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:58 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:Haha, there you go mate.

Looks really good.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:15 am

Played a little bit more of Mafia 3 last night... I don't mind it... keen to get some proper sit down time and play it for a while...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby HH3 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:56 am

woodublieve12 wrote:Played a little bit more of Mafia 3 last night... I don't mind it... keen to get some proper sit down time and play it for a while...

I played a few hours on Saturday night. Basically the first two or three hours sets the game up. Pretty good story. Few too many cut scenes, but I guess its needed to tell it properly.

I'll put a couple of hours in after football today.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:56 am

Playing road to the show...As a SS, got drafted by the Marlins :roll: but on a positive in my first season, since the depth in that position is so rubbish i went from hitting really well in AAA and than getting promoted to the show half way through the season... Currently hitting around .300 with 6 home runs... Unsure yet if i wanted to get traded when the optinos comes around because i am concerned i'll get put back to AA but i want to be at a stronger club...

Haven't played it for ages so ive enjoyed getting back into it.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:17 am

woodublieve12 wrote:Playing road to the show...As a SS, got drafted by the Marlins :roll: but on a positive in my first season, since the depth in that position is so rubbish i went from hitting really well in AAA and than getting promoted to the show half way through the season... Currently hitting around .300 with 6 home runs... Unsure yet if i wanted to get traded when the optinos comes around because i am concerned i'll get put back to AA but i want to be at a stronger club...

Haven't played it for ages so ive enjoyed getting back into it.

If you're a starter, you probably won't get traded just for saying you want it. You need to backchat to the coaches when they talk to you. That pisses them off.

My first go through, I was drafted to the Cubs as a SS, which meant I was behind Addison Russell, whos a gun and young. I got to the show in my second year, but as a pinch hitter. I back chatted a bit, and got traded to the shithouse Padres. Started every game for two years at SS.

We didn't win much, so I was complaining again and got traded to the Yankees. So that was the end of that career. Im not playing for the Yankees.

My current game, I was drafted to the Astros at SS, but moved to LF to make the major team. No way Im leap frogging Correa. I hate LF, but love that Im on the Astros team. Hitting .260ish though :?
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby HH3 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:35 am

Project Cars 2

Very realistic. The AI is great. They don't punt you off the road, and they don't stick to the race line if there's a reason not too. Best played with headphones, so you can hear the back wheels losing grip. (Especially in the Mustang)

I did the GT4 regional and world championships in the Monster Energy Team Mustang. I won the US Cup and came 2nd in the World Championship.

On to the Lamborghini Trofeo Championship (single model championship). I've only done the first race at Algarve (10 minute race time), where I came 1st after a tense battle between 1st, 2nd and 3rd spot.

I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:22 pm

just got to the all-star weekend in my second season... Been picked as the starting SS and entered into the Home Run Derby wit the most HR in the MLB with 27.
Also hit the cycle last night, which was pretty cool.
i like the marlins but i feel we won't be playing playoffs anytime soon... Would like to get traded to a side on the east coast, but i cant see that happening anytime soon as i am now leading the MVP race in the NL...
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:23 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:just got to the all-star weekend in my second season... Been picked as the starting SS and entered into the Home Run Derby wit the most HR in the MLB with 27.
i like the marlins but i feel we won't be playing playoffs anytime soon... Would like to get traded to a side on the east coast, but i cant see that happening anytime soon as i am now leading the MVP race in the NL...

Well, the Marlins like to trade their star players, so you never know.

Project Cars update -
16th at Road America
1st at Watkins Glen.

Leading the Championship heading over to Europe.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:35 pm

HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:just got to the all-star weekend in my second season... Been picked as the starting SS and entered into the Home Run Derby wit the most HR in the MLB with 27.

Well, the Marlins like to trade their star players, so you never know.

Project Cars update -
16th at Road America
1st at Watkins Glen.

Leading the Championship heading over to Europe.

those screenshots look amazing
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:14 am

currently on 35 game hitting streak
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:45 am

woodublieve12 wrote:currently on 35 game hitting streak

What difficulty?

On Project Cars, they have a licensing system for online, so you can block shit players from entering, and it shows how good you are on a little license (colour, rating and score).

I haven't played much online since the original Project Cars, but in one qualifying session, I was 8 seconds behind the next guy. And during the lap I thought I was killing it :lol:
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:00 am

HH3 wrote:

What difficulty?

On Project Cars, they have a licensing system for online, so you can block shit players from entering, and it shows how good you are on a little license (colour, rating and score).

I haven't played much online since the original Project Cars, but in one qualifying session, I was 8 seconds behind the next guy. And during the lap I thought I was killing it :lol:

just on normal... As every game goes i shit myself :lol: got to the final out last night til i got my hit and i went 1 for 5... i have even simulated a few games in that time...
didn't get past the semi's in the home run derby and had a pretty average all star game going 1 (double) for 4...

that's pretty good system... i am not a real car game fan, so it would have to be real good to get me interested...
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:17 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
HH3 wrote:

What difficulty?

just on normal... As every game goes i shit myself :lol: got to the final out last night til i got my hit and i went 1 for 5... i have even simulated a few games in that time...
didn't get past the semi's in the home run derby and had a pretty average all star game going 1 (double) for 4...

that's pretty good system... i am not a real car game fan, so it would have to be real good to get me interested...

Project Cars might be a bit full on for someone who's not really into racing. Bacially, you hit a bump in the road, or a standing puddle, and you're done.

My hands hurt from gripping the controller after a few laps.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:52 am

Hitting streak stands at 47... Broke the NL record for a hit streak
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:06 am

Good work mate. I think my max is 12 games, but I tend to swing at everything when Im playing it tired.

Last night I completed my first online race. 4 laps of Fuji, in a stock Lambo, against three Ferraris.

Qualify first by .1 second. First corner of the race, they try to punt me off the track, I catch it and keep going. Few corners later, they try again. I catch this one again. Two guys are left facing the wrong way, so it turns into a shootout between me and the other guy that was racing properly.

On the straight heading to the finish line, I spot one of the c**kheads that were being dicks parked on the side of the road. As Im going past at 200km/hr he shoots out and clips me.

I recovered and finished first by less than a second, but its so f**kin annoying.

I have to race against these dickheads until my online rating goes up. Hopefully it doesnt take too long.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby the milky bar kid » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:12 am

HH3 wrote:

What difficulty?

Most the racing games these days you need a wheel to be running at the front, even if you are dominating on a controller the wheel is still at least an extra second.
the milky bar kid
League - Best 21

Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 238 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby HH3 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:21 am

the milky bar kid wrote:
HH3 wrote:

What difficulty?

Most the racing games these days you need a wheel to be running at the front, even if you are dominating on a controller the wheel is still at least an extra second.

I'd like a good wheel set up, but don't really have the room for something decent.

One of our customers, Hyperdrive, in Glynde make the whole kit, but it's expensive.

https://thrustmaster.com.au/wp/product- ... -series-2/
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby the milky bar kid » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:59 am

HH3 wrote:I'd like a good wheel set up, but don't really have the room for something decent.

One of our customers, Hyperdrive, in Glynde make the whole kit, but it's expensive.

Yeah, I've got a hyperdrive series one frame. It's not even a bulky version & it still takes a lot of room, but it at least semi packs up.
I still rate moving up to a wheel.
the milky bar kid
League - Best 21

Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 238 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby HH3 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:06 am

the milky bar kid wrote:
HH3 wrote:I'd like a good wheel set up, but don't really have the room for something decent.

Yeah, I've got a hyperdrive series one frame. It's not even a bulky version & it still takes a lot of room, but it at least semi packs up.
I still rate moving up to a wheel.

Im extremely jealous.

What do you play mainly? And what platform?
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Technology & Gadgets