Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:44 pm

HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:I’m channeling you at work :lol: can’t be bothered doing anything so browsing fb and insta. I’ve managed to look very busy carrying around some photocopies and a pen this morning though. Sometimes I take a phone call just for added effect.
Have a great day :D

-------

totally out of the blue

Yeah, she's DTF

just urban dictionary that... :shock: yeah nah.... A. shes happily married B. has told my lady friend and i how they are actively trying for a baby C. Just no....
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:46 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
just urban dictionary that... :shock: yeah nah.... A. shes happily married B. has told my lady friend and i how they are actively trying for a baby C. Just no....

So she's a dyke?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:47 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

So she's a dyke?

no...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:51 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
no...

Drats.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby HH3 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:52 pm

So what's the problem then?
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Booney » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:53 pm

Let us know how this develops. Going to miss you though mate.

Not the gifs, **** them, but we'll miss you a little bit.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Booney » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:54 pm

HH3 wrote:So what's the problem then?

He's stupid, don't ask him. :D
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby carey » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:54 pm

That Honey Badger f**k wit
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:08 am

carey wrote:That Honey Badger f**k wit

He actually gave himself his own nickname.

f**k wit indeed.
safooty Melbourne Cup Day Tipping Champion 2018 & 2019 #Back2Back
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
PatowalongaPirate
2022 SA Footy Punter of the Year

Has liked: 444 times
Been liked: 1209 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:35 am

PatowalongaPirate wrote:

f**k wit indeed.

Why are you watching it :shock:
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Booney » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:02 am

PatowalongaPirate wrote:

f**k wit indeed.

I assume someone else named you the Patowalonga Pirate then? :D

PS - He is a flog.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby cracka » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:58 am

I reckon he's hilarious. :shock:
Used to love his post game interviews
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 458 times
Been liked: 560 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby carey » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:01 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
PatowalongaPirate wrote:

f**k wit indeed.

I 100% don’t.

He came up on an advert
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby JK » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:18 am

Just swipe right mate
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4438 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Brodlach » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:35 am

carey wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
PatowalongaPirate wrote:

f**k wit indeed.

I 100% don’t.

He came up on an advert

“Advert”
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:36 am

Booney wrote:
PatowalongaPirate wrote:

f**k wit indeed.

I assume someone else named you the Patowalonga Pirate then? :D

PS - He is a flog.

I have been named many things in this life, but I am more of a Pirate than he is a Honey Badger.
safooty Melbourne Cup Day Tipping Champion 2018 & 2019 #Back2Back
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
PatowalongaPirate
2022 SA Footy Punter of the Year

Has liked: 444 times
Been liked: 1209 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:19 pm

Driving along Montague Road this morning I was grassed as a tip truck pulled across into my lane whilst I was sitting parallel to it with nowhere to go.

Having been brought up around trucks I'm usually very cautious where they are concerned and accept that it isn't as easy for them as it is for us driving cars but this dude was clearly a shit driver who lacked patience, care and driving ability, fortunately I was able to alert him before I hit a tree and he got back into his own lane.

He had turned right on to Montague from Mawson Lakes Boulevard, he didn't want to wait in line behind the 3 cars in the left lane that were all turning right at the lights as he wanted to be at the front of the line in the right hand lane, it was downright rude and I had the opportunity to let him know at the Port Wakefield Road lights.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:04 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Driving along Montague Road this morning I was grassed as a tip truck pulled across into my lane whilst I was sitting parallel to it with nowhere to go.

Having been brought up around trucks I'm usually very cautious where they are concerned and accept that it isn't as easy for them as it is for us driving cars but this dude was clearly a shit driver who lacked patience, care and driving ability, fortunately I was able to alert him before I hit a tree and he got back into his own lane.

He had turned right on to Montague from Mawson Lakes Boulevard, he didn't want to wait in line behind the 3 cars in the left lane that were all turning right at the lights as he wanted to be at the front of the line in the right hand lane, it was downright rude and I had the opportunity to let him know at the Port Wakefield Road lights.

WADH.

Just on the lights and intersection you speak of LM, do you use that route regularly and are they some of the slowest changing lights you've come across? I go that way coming to work from my girlfriends house and sometimes I've sat there for a good 4/5 mins waiting for the lights to change so I can turn right on to Montague road, can be frustrating as I'm impatient and I stress about being late. Although on Monday I got lucky and they changed almost immediately as I went to stop at the line. (Helped me win our little race out of Mawson Lakes)
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10298 times
Been liked: 1516 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:22 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Driving along Montague Road this morning I was grassed as a tip truck pulled across into my lane whilst I was sitting parallel to it with nowhere to go.

WADH.

Just on the lights and intersection you speak of LM, do you use that route regularly and are they some of the slowest changing lights you've come across? I go that way coming to work from my girlfriends house and sometimes I've sat there for a good 4/5 mins waiting for the lights to change so I can turn right on to Montague road, can be frustrating as I'm impatient and I stress about being late. Although on Monday I got lucky and they changed almost immediately as I went to stop at the line. (Helped me win our little race out of Mawson Lakes)

A little trick that is hit and miss is to turn right on to Beechwood Avenue and there's a little single lane thoroughfare that brings you out on to Sharp Court and Levels Road, proceed straight on to Levels and follow it around as it turns into Cross Keys Road and comes out on to Montague Road near the Cross Keys Pub, it can be a pain in the arse if there's a couple of B-Doubles trying to turn right out of there though, you'll be better off 9 times out of 10 though.

Try it going the other way first, when you turn right on to Montague off of Port Wakefield, stay in the left lane and take your first left on to Cross Keys Road, google it first though as most people don't know it's there.

You are right though, it takes anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes for a light change at that intersection.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:07 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:

WADH.

A little trick that is hit and miss is to turn right on to Beechwood Avenue and there's a little single lane thoroughfare that brings you out on to Sharp Court and Levels Road, proceed straight on to Levels and follow it around as it turns into Cross Keys Road and comes out on to Montague Road near the Cross Keys Pub, it can be a pain in the arse if there's a couple of B-Doubles trying to turn right out of there though, you'll be better off 9 times out of 10 though.

Try it going the other way first, when you turn right on to Montague off of Port Wakefield, stay in the left lane and take your first left on to Cross Keys Road, google it first though as most people don't know it's there.

You are right though, it takes anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes for a light change at that intersection.
Aha thanks for the tip mate, I'll google map it and sus it out.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10298 times
Been liked: 1516 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion