Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby BoundaryRider84 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:57 am

Serena Williams, thinks she is bigger than the game. What other sport can you abuse an umpire and get away with it.....think she owes the apology not the other way around
WE ARE GEELONG!
BoundaryRider84
League - Best 21

Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 223 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Jim05 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:08 am

BoundaryRider84 wrote:Serena Williams, thinks she is bigger than the game. What other sport can you abuse an umpire and get away with it.....think she owes the apology not the other way around

Careful
Unless you are a black, lesbian, vegan you will be labelled a racist, sexist pig for daring to question her :)
She is an absolute disgrace BTW
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby BoundaryRider84 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:30 pm

Jim05 wrote:
BoundaryRider84 wrote:Serena Williams, thinks she is bigger than the game. What other sport can you abuse an umpire and get away with it.....think she owes the apology not the other way around

Careful
Unless you are a black, lesbian, vegan you will be labelled a racist, sexist pig for daring to question her :)

I love woman, does that make me a lesbian lol
I am as pasty white as they come so ain't black and how the hell becomes a vegan haha
But yes she embarrassed herself
WE ARE GEELONG!
BoundaryRider84
League - Best 21

Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 223 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby MW » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:33 pm

Jim05 wrote:

Careful

I think she shouldn't have hijacked the Japanese girls moment, but thinking about it how often do you see male players get docked a point or a game for abuse of an umpire? I know she got pinged for coaching and broke a racquet, but she sort of has a point (pardon the pun).
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2599 times
Been liked: 1844 times

Postby Jim05 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:39 pm

MW wrote:
Jim05 wrote:

Careful

I think she shouldn't have hijacked the Japanese girls moment, but thinking about it how often do you see male players get docked a point or a game for abuse of an umpire? I know she got pinged for coaching and broke a racquet, but she sort of has a point (pardon the pun).

Murray got docked a point for calling a ref stupid and the same ref that docked Serena this time has taken a point off Rafa before at Wimbledon
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby MW » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:43 pm

yeah right. fair to say I don't follow it very carefully
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2599 times
Been liked: 1844 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:44 pm

MW wrote:

I'm with you on this, I think she embarrassed herself but was marginally as bad as what I've seen blokes do and get bugger all against them for it.

I'm not a fan of her at all, never have been, apart from being a little salty on this one I don't think it was that crazy.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:46 pm

Jim05 wrote:Murray got docked a point for calling a ref stupid and the same ref that docked Serena this time has taken a point off Rafa before at Wimbledon

I guess she did have a fair crack.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Corona Man » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:47 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Murray got docked a point for calling a ref stupid and the same ref that docked Serena this time has taken a point off Rafa before at Wimbledon

I guess she did have a fair crack.

That's never been in question!
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1278 times
Been liked: 3483 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:57 pm

Corona Man wrote:That's never been in question!

Probably has a bigger willy than I do.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:23 am

Someone at work sneaks out to their car for a durry half a dozen times a day (despite being a smoke free site), they fully douse themselves with a cheap perfume each time stinking out the office, it gives me a friggin headache every day.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:25 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:Someone at work sneaks out to their car for a durry half a dozen times a day (despite being a smoke free site), they fully douse themselves with a cheap perfume each time stinking out the office, it gives me a friggin headache every day.

Call them out, I would.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7488 times
Been liked: 10772 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:35 am

Booney wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Someone at work sneaks out to their car for a durry half a dozen times a day (despite being a smoke free site), they fully douse themselves with a cheap perfume each time stinking out the office, it gives me a friggin headache every day.

Call them out, I would.

I have, her dopey boss does f*** all except whinge about her constantly. Worst department ever!!!!!! It's a sackable offense!

I'm going to drop a "smoking policy" sheet on her desk at some stage.

We all accuse each of other of having the cheap perfume while she's sitting amongst us but the idiot just giggles and says nothing, she's even snuck a durry in the office toilet one day while everyone was in the boardroom eating lunch, I can't believe she survived that, not enough evidence apparently, check your 46 cameras!
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:50 am

My boss I had once, had a go at me once when I got a coffee one day when I was exhausted (I rarely did it than)
My reply was "if you are going to have a go at me for having a coffee rarely in working hours, you make sure you speak to the few blokes who go out for a smoke several times a day".. He said fair point and said enjoy your coffee
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3025 times
Been liked: 2398 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:06 am

woodublieve12 wrote:My boss I had once, had a go at me once when I got a coffee one day when I was exhausted (I rarely did it than)
My reply was "if you are going to have a go at me for having a coffee rarely in working hours, you make sure you speak to the few blokes who go out for a smoke several times a day".. He said fair point and said enjoy your coffee

Yeah, we're allowed a 10 minute break between 9:30am-10am and a half an hour break between 12 & 1 for those who wish to have a ciggie or get away from their desk, but they must smoke in a small designated area as we were on a site that would burn for a week if it caught on fire.

I used to smoke, I still don't mind a dart here or there but hiding in my car a few times a day seems to much work.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:10 am

woodublieve12 wrote:My boss I had once, had a go at me once when I got a coffee one day when I was exhausted (I rarely did it than)

The smokers at one of my previous positions didn't like me highlighting to the management that 3 smokes a day at around 8 minutes each became 24 minutes a day ( for easy numbers ) which became 2 hours a week and across the 48 weeks you work a year (48*2=96) that was 2.5 * 38 hour weeks they weren't working and I was.

He was ok with them doing so, so I played along with the umpires call and when they went out for a smoke I went out and sat with them. He asked me once what I was doing, I said I was taking some of the 2.5 weeks he owed me 8 minutes at a time, 3 times a day.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:13 am

While I'm in the mood, I checked the medal count votes yesterday from the comp that I umpired in and checked out how many votes one lad got for the year, I thought it was a bit strange as it seemed he must've only polled in the games I umpired him.
Then I checked the games I had him and seen that he received nothing for one game that the other ump and I agreed he was BOG, the other ump gave the 3,2 & 1 to three players from the losing side, the dude that got the 3 votes had about 6 possessions for the game, and it was an A Grade game, I was livid so I rang the umpire boss who felt embarrassed at the count when he heard them read out.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:14 am

Booney wrote:

The smokers at one of my previous positions didn't like me highlighting to the management that 3 smokes a day at around 8 minutes each became 24 minutes a day ( for easy numbers ) which became 2 hours a week and across the 48 weeks you work a year (48*2=96) that was 2.5 * 38 hour weeks they weren't working and I was.

He was ok with them doing so, so I played along with the umpires call and when they went out for a smoke I went out and sat with them. He asked me once what I was doing, I said I was taking some of the 2.5 weeks he owed me 8 minutes at a time, 3 times a day.

Did you work here? We had a lad who done something similar, he'd just sit under the verandah while his colleagues smoked and chatted then would walk back in with them, I thought it was gold.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:17 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:

Did you work here? We had a lad who done something similar, he'd just sit under the verandah while his colleagues smoked and chatted then would walk back in with them, I thought it was gold.

No, it wasn't there but I did work in the job for nearly 8 years.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Pseudo » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:15 am

Booney wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:

No, it wasn't there but I did work in the job for nearly 8 years.

... meaning you scored nearly 8 * 2.5 = 20 weeks worth of pay for sitting on your arse and watching your coworkers suck on tabs. :D
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1557 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion