wubsy's Sydney thread

Talk on the national game

Re: wubsy's Sydney Ducks thread!

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:41 am

Brodlach wrote:Surely they couldn’t lose Parker, Hannebery and Lloyd. Would sort of explain why McVeigh and Grundy are playing on

Parker isn't going anywhere...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3023 times
Been liked: 2398 times

Postby Booney » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:43 am

Brodlach wrote:Pick 5 for Atley and Wingard?

No.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7481 times
Been liked: 10770 times

Postby Booney » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:47 am

Brodlach wrote:Surely they couldn’t lose Parker, Hannebery and Lloyd. Would sort of explain why McVeigh and Grundy are playing on

If they lose 3 players that's exactly 1/3 of the games they lost at the SCG this year.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7481 times
Been liked: 10770 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:52 am

Booney wrote:

If they lose 3 players that's exactly 1/3 of the games they lost at the SCG this year.

:roll:
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:52 am

woodublieve12 wrote:

I agree. The money we will throw it him will atleast make him think about it and the Swans will slide over the next few years so I could see him leaving next year
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:52 am

Jim05 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

I agree. The money we will throw it him will atleast make him think about it and the Swans will slide over the next few years so I could see him leaving next year

been hearing that for over a decade now
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:02 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

been hearing that for over a decade now

Surely the signs are there for you.
Lucky to make the 8 and were embarrassed on your home ground by a side that is not going great themselves. You concede by far the most I50’s in the comp and are one of the slowest sides going around and it’s only going to get worse with your ageing players. I don’t think you will drop back to the bottom 4 region but I don’t see you as a legitimate flag threat either
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:22 am

Jim05 wrote:Surely the signs are there for you.
Lucky to make the 8 and were embarrassed on your home ground by a side that is not going great themselves. You concede by far the most I50’s in the comp and are one of the slowest sides going around and it’s only going to get worse with your ageing players. I don’t think you will drop back to the bottom 4 region but I don’t see you as a legitimate flag threat either

our list is very young... And we have some very talented... McCarten, Cameron, Alir, Florent, Heeney, Mills to just name a few. Plus we will get Blakey in the Draft who is a gun.

We had some pretty crucial injuries at sh*t times. Kennedy was a bit off this year. Sinclair (was very good this year) will have some help next year with Naismith returning. Mills will be back next year. Nick Smith, Reid. Buddy will hopefully be injury free.
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby JK » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:25 am

Reid is about as reliable as a Prime Minister in this country going unchallenged. Shame because the lad clearly has ability
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4457 times
Been liked: 2986 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:25 am

JK wrote:Reid is about as reliable as a Prime Minister in this country going unchallenged. Shame because the lad clearly has ability

I was basing my prediction on if he doesn't trip over a blade of grass
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:03 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:

our list is very young... And we have some very talented... McCarten, Cameron, Alir, Florent, Heeney, Mills to just name a few. Plus we will get Blakey in the Draft who is a gun.

We had some pretty crucial injuries at sh*t times. Kennedy was a bit off this year. Sinclair (was very good this year) will have some help next year with Naismith returning. Mills will be back next year. Nick Smith, Reid. Buddy will hopefully be injury free.

Gee if Cameron is one of your talented ones youre in more trouble than i thought, will probably be delisted.
Kennedy isnt going to get any better, will be the typw of player that trails off very quickly i think, has put his body through alot over the years.
Do you even want Nick Smith next year? He's currently unsigned
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby beef » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:16 am

woodublieve12 wrote:

Imagine where you'd be without all the academy talent. Keep making finals, keep getting top 5 talent. Seems fair.
beef
League - Best 21

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 254 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:26 am

beef wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

Imagine where you'd be without all the academy talent. Keep making finals, keep getting top 5 talent. Seems fair.

Brisbane, Gold Coast, GWS all have academies... Take ours, you take theirs

getting banned for a season for trading for following the rules, seems fair

breaching salary cap, seems fair
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Corona Man » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:44 am

Wubsy - you would have to be happy, knowing Rohan's going.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1277 times
Been liked: 3476 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:25 am

Swans in pain
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11834 times
Been liked: 3593 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:43 am

Corona Man wrote:Wubsy - you would have to be happy, knowing Rohan's going.

Yeah not disappointed.

Steven May has met with Swans officials
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Spargo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:51 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
Corona Man wrote:Wubsy - you would have to be happy, knowing Rohan's going.

Yeah not disappointed.

Steven May has met with Swans officials

You’re getting him along with Lynch & Jonas???
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5471 times
Been liked: 5114 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:55 am

Yeah add him to the list
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:11 pm

Trade Radio saying Newman wants out
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:34 pm

woodublieve12
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL