What Game Are You Playing Now?

Computers, Gadgets, Software, Electronics, etc.

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:55 am

HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Been playing a bit of Destiny 2. Don't mind it...

Still couldnt download it. Gave up.

yeah I didn't check how much gig it was... But I can't blame you... I think it was 71 gig all up
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby HH3 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:58 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Been playing a bit of Destiny 2. Don't mind it...

Still couldnt download it. Gave up.

yeah I didn't check how much gig it was... But I can't blame you... I think it was 71 gig all up

I have over 100 gig free... can go and get stuffed.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:00 pm

I bought Spiderman on Sunday, $19 thanks to a $60 JB Hifi voucher, thanks for coming.

Played it Sunday night and it's very good, the combat is action packed and quite challenging, have to get used to stopping and avoiding Goons from shooting at you and workout all the different tricks and abilities. The web swinging, climbing and parkour is seamless and flows well.

I still have to finish Wolfenstein before I get into it fully, been very slack on it.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10298 times
Been liked: 1516 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:11 am

The Dark Knight wrote:I bought Spiderman on Sunday, $19 thanks to a $60 JB Hifi voucher, thanks for coming.

Played it Sunday night and it's very good, the combat is action packed and quite challenging, have to get used to stopping and avoiding Goons from shooting at you and workout all the different tricks and abilities. The web swinging, climbing and parkour is seamless and flows well.

I still have to finish Wolfenstein before I get into it fully, been very slack on it.

Thinking about getting Spider-Man today. Got some vouchers to use.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:37 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:I bought Spiderman on Sunday, $19 thanks to a $60 JB Hifi voucher, thanks for coming.

Get on it mate.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:45 am

The Dark Knight wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

Get on it mate.

That good?
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:27 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

Get on it mate.

That good?
Yes, I'm still undecided if it's as good as or better than Batman because I haven't played it enough but it's very good.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:14 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Thinking about getting Spider-Man today. Got some vouchers to use.

Yes, I'm still undecided if it's as good as or better than Batman because I haven't played it enough but it's very good.

Better than Batman!? come on now TDK :lol:
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:52 pm

mighty hounds wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Thinking about getting Spider-Man today. Got some vouchers to use.

Better than Batman!? come on now TDK [emoji38]
Hahaha we will see mate, will be hard to surpass Batman though.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:51 pm

Spider-Man is amazing. Been home crook the last two days and have been playing it heaps. Amazing game. Attention to detail is incredible, the city itself is spot on. Story is good too and their is so much to do.
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:47 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Spider-Man is amazing. Been home crook the last two days and have been playing it heaps. Amazing game. Attention to detail is incredible, the city itself is spot on. Story is good too and their is so much to do.
Conveniently crook hey? ;) Good time to be sick haha, jealous.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:01 am

The Dark Knight wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Spider-Man is amazing. Been home crook the last two days and have been playing it heaps. Amazing game. Attention to detail is incredible, the city itself is spot on. Story is good too and their is so much to do.
Conveniently crook hey? ;) Good time to be sick haha, jealous.

:lol: was good timing, but was actually sick too....
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:45 am

I am going out on a limb here but spider-man is the best single player game I have played since red dead, gta and last of us... Its into my top 5.... Brilliant game.. Great story, gaming mechanics and the general environment is magnificent... I am only 46% way through the game...

5/5
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:05 am

I've been Nintendo Switching hardcore this week. Being away from home most of the week, the portability made it a must have.

Fifa and Zelda sitting on the lounge next to bored nephews was amazing. They'd be scrolling through their phones for 3 hours, while I won the FA Cup with QPR, and lost the Quarter Final of the European Championship with Denmark.

I also bought Rooney from Everton for a $6m transfer fee ($35,000/week) one year deal to help my run at the EPL championship. I ended up coming in 3rd.

Tossed up whether to leave QPR after two seasons, but I'd qualified for the Champions League, so gonna give that a crack.

Rooney retired after that season, so I paid Nottingham Forest $9m ($4,000/week) for striker Ben Brereton. 21 years old, 76 overall.

Also, Nintendo Switch Online was rolled out last week, which included 20 NES games, so I've been playing original Mario a bit. The SAVE feature feels like cheating, but f**k starting from the start every time I die.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:06 pm

Unbelieve the Marlins traded me. Happy they did, but I just came off a 65 HR season and started the following season real good until I was put on a 10 injury rest... Got traded to the Indians, which I am happy about... Since being there I have been doing really well. We were 6 games behing divisional leaders Kansas City and now we are 3 games and ive had two multi home run games in the past 5 games....
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:10 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Unbelieve the Marlins traded me. Happy they did, but I just came off a 65 HR season and started the following season real good until I was put on a 10 injury rest... Got traded to the Indians, which I am happy about... Since being there I have been doing really well. We were 6 games behing divisional leaders Kansas City and now we are 3 games and ive had two multi home run games in the past 5 games....

It would be nice if there was a transaction record like in Franchise. Its kind of annoying when it sends you back to the clubhouse because of a roster move, and you have to figure it out yourself.

It took me 50 games to realise Gattis had been traded to the Phillies.

In your case, I'd say the Marlins didn't want to pay you, or they got a lot back for you. Check their roster to see which Indian they got. If it's a big name player, it should be obvious. If it was prospects, it might be a bit harder to figure out.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:34 pm

HH3 wrote:I've been Nintendo Switching hardcore this week. Being away from home most of the week, the portability made it a must have.

Fifa and Zelda sitting on the lounge next to bored nephews was amazing. They'd be scrolling through their phones for 3 hours, while I won the FA Cup with QPR, and lost the Quarter Final of the European Championship with Denmark.

I also bought Rooney from Everton for a $6m transfer fee ($35,000/week) one year deal to help my run at the EPL championship. I ended up coming in 3rd.

Tossed up whether to leave QPR after two seasons, but I'd qualified for the Champions League, so gonna give that a crack.

Rooney retired after that season, so I paid Nottingham Forest $9m ($4,000/week) for striker Ben Brereton. 21 years old, 76 overall.

Also, Nintendo Switch Online was rolled out last week, which included 20 NES games, so I've been playing original Mario a bit. The SAVE feature feels like cheating, but f**k starting from the start every time I die.

I signed up for the year and then started playing the NES games as well. I reckon I'm going to start using this feature especially playing Zelda. Nothing more frustrating than having to go back to the start of the dungeon when you die in the final fight.
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby HH3 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:36 pm

Ive been looking for a game that I can get addicted to on the Switch, and I think I've found it.

Dragon Quest Builders.

Its basically a cross between Zelda and Minecraft.

I downloaded the demo last night, which is actually quite big, and played through the whole thing.

Will probably download the full game tonight.

Also, I got GTA: Vice City on PS4 last night and played about an hour. Its amazing how different the graphics seem. I remember it being so realistic when I was 14.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby HH3 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:18 pm

Picked up a physical copy of Dragon Quest Builders from JBs at lunch.

Nintendo eShop - $79.95
JB's - $79 new
- $69 preowned

Got the preowned one.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby HH3 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:57 am

@mighty hounds

Dragon Quest Builders is awesome on Switch. Played it on the TV for the first few hours, then played handheld while I watched the Buccaneers/Steelers game.

The only thing that annoyed me is your save from the demo wont load up, so you have to redo the first hour or so if you've already done the demo.

The story's a bit bland so far, but its still a lot of fun.

I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Technology & Gadgets