What Game Are You Playing Now?

Computers, Gadgets, Software, Electronics, etc.

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby mighty hounds » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:46 am

HH3 wrote:@mighty hounds

Dragon Quest Builders is awesome on Switch. Played it on the TV for the first few hours, then played handheld while I watched the Buccaneers/Steelers game.

The only thing that annoyed me is your save from the demo wont load up, so you have to redo the first hour or so if you've already done the demo.

The story's a bit bland so far, but its still a lot of fun.

I was looking for a new Switch game. I was looking at buying Zelda or Mario Tennis but held off. I'll look into Dragon Quest. EB Games had a bunch on sale wonder if that was one of them
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby HH3 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:14 pm

Zeldas great. Im 60+ hours in and only about a qtr way through the story. That games the reason I bought my Switch.

Dragon Quest is good for just exploring and building your city.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby HH3 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:30 am

I played some NCAA Football 12 on PS3 last night.

Still the best football series ever, and the only reason I turn my PS3 on.

I usually play Dynasty mode, but last night I started a new Road To Glory (My Player type mode)

I created a new player, primary position was Strong Safety (which I found out is harder to play in a game than real life), and my secondary position was wide receiver.

I selected Auburn, Texas A&M and West Virginia as my colleges of choice.

During my high school season, I struggled at SS, but excelled at WR. When the scholarship offers came in, I was only offered by small 1 star schools to play SS, but some big names offered me for WR.

The two best choices were #12 ranked TCU, and unranked West Virgina. I ended up signing with TCU.

Im two games into my freshman year. I started as a 4th string receiver, and only got on for Special Teams against Baylor. The second game was against Air Force. I got one catch for 7 yards. The rest of the time I was run blocking.

In the 3rd weeks practice session, I had a position battle to take 3rd string and won the spot. I havent played the game yet, but hoping I line up in the slot. The games against 1 star ULM Monroe, so there should be a fair bit of passing.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:15 am

Ripper comeback from the indians in my career mode. We were 7.5 games behind with only a month or so left in the season and ended up winning the division. Took out MVP and all hitting awards for the 2nd year in a row.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2383 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:37 pm

Not long now til Read dead redemption 2 is out.... Looks bloody amazing
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:18 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Not long now til Read dead redemption 2 is out.... Looks bloody amazing
Certainly does mate.

Btw, Spiderman is a bloody awesome game! Admittedly I'm only 30% through it because I've spent most of my time collecting all the small stuff and doing the side missions but I love it, even just swinging though the city is cool. Combat is fun and challenging, the goons are definitely tougher than the Batman Arkham goons. In a fight I spend most of time trying to find items to throw at enemies, I've found it the most effective as I still have to build up my stats and xp. If only I had more time to play it
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10292 times
Been liked: 1516 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:55 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Not long now til Read dead redemption 2 is out.... Looks bloody amazing
Certainly does mate.

Btw, Spiderman is a bloody awesome game! Admittedly I'm only 30% through it because I've spent most of my time collecting all the small stuff and doing the side missions but I love it, even just swinging though the city is cool. Combat is fun and challenging, the goons are definitely tougher than the Batman Arkham goons. In a fight I spend most of time trying to find items to throw at enemies, I've found it the most effective as I still have to build up my stats and xp. If only I had more time to play it

I love the game too... So much to do... Haven't done heaps of the side missions, will eventually... The city is so good swinging around it doesn't bother me picking up the small stuff.. I am roughly 54% through it...Just trying time to sit down and play it is hard
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:07 am

Won the world series with Cleveland last night after being traded there about a quarter of the way through the season... beat the rockies 4-2 in the series...
I personally had an incredible post season, hitting over .500 and hit 22 home runs. From the 2nd game in the divisional seriesto the first game of the wor;d series i hit a home run in every game, plus a couple of 3 HR games. Plus hit the cycle in one...
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:15 am

woodublieve12 wrote:Won the world series with Cleveland last night after being traded there about a quarter of the way through the season... beat the rockies 4-2 in the series...
I personally had an incredible post season, hitting over .500 and hit 22 home runs. From the 2nd game in the divisional seriesto the first game of the wor;d series i hit a home run in every game, plus a couple of 3 HR games. Plus hit the cycle in one...

Are you playing on "Toddler" difficulty?
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:37 am

HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Won the world series with Cleveland last night after being traded there about a quarter of the way through the season... beat the rockies 4-2 in the series...

Are you playing on "Toddler" difficulty?

:lol: :lol: no, on medium... I'm rating at 99 now...

i am 3 games into the next season and have hit 2 HR... We still haven't won a game yet though
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:45 am

I hit around .295, with realistic stats.

I havent played much of my new save with the Astros because they put me in left field. Might smash out a few games tonight.

Are you playing 17 or 18?
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:16 pm

HH3 wrote:I hit around .295, with realistic stats.

I havent played much of my new save with the Astros because they put me in left field. Might smash out a few games tonight.

also signed a 1 year contract for 15mil...
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:32 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:

If you're not balls deep tonight, I'll give you a game.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:38 pm

HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

If you're not balls deep tonight, I'll give you a game.

there will be no game tonight 8)
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:49 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:there will be no game tonight 8)

I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby HH3 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:01 am

Played a heap of RTTS last night with my left fielder for the Astros.

Got off to a low start, but ending up with an average over .300 in the last 10 games. The 4 from 5 game against the Royals helped.

Played 15 games I think, no home runs, only a few RBIs. Got on base a bit, but Im "Below Expectations" at the moment. Probably the 4th best rookie in the AL.

The depth at LF for the Astros isn't great, so unless they move another OF player to my spot, I can see getting traded anytime soon. It's me at 80 overall, then a AAA guy in the low 60's.

During that stretch, we went from 3rd in the AL Central, to 1st, back to 3rd. The Angels and Mariners are giving us a run. The A's and Rangers are miles back. If we were in any other division, we'd be in 1st place by at least 4 games.

Just hit the All-Star break in my rookie season.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby HH3 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:56 am

@woodublieve12

The first series last night was a 3 gamer at home Vs the Yankees.

I went 0-4, 0-2, 0-4....

It kept my trend going with not being about to hit at Minute Maid Park.

Hit averages - Home/Away Split

Home - .199
Away - .299
Average - .259

The three series I played were all at home too, which didn't help. I played one game against the White Sox in Chicago, no hits.

Went to bed.

I also checked the difficulty. Hitting difficulty is on Veteran.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby whufc » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:56 pm

HH3 wrote:I played some NCAA Football 12 on PS3 last night.

Still the best football series ever, and the only reason I turn my PS3 on.

I usually play Dynasty mode, but last night I started a new Road To Glory (My Player type mode)

I created a new player, primary position was Strong Safety (which I found out is harder to play in a game than real life), and my secondary position was wide receiver.

I selected Auburn, Texas A&M and West Virginia as my colleges of choice.

During my high school season, I struggled at SS, but excelled at WR. When the scholarship offers came in, I was only offered by small 1 star schools to play SS, but some big names offered me for WR.

The two best choices were #12 ranked TCU, and unranked West Virgina. I ended up signing with TCU.

Im two games into my freshman year. I started as a 4th string receiver, and only got on for Special Teams against Baylor. The second game was against Air Force. I got one catch for 7 yards. The rest of the time I was run blocking.

In the 3rd weeks practice session, I had a position battle to take 3rd string and won the spot. I havent played the game yet, but hoping I line up in the slot. The games against 1 star ULM Monroe, so there should be a fair bit of passing.

Do any of the XBox1 NFL games have a myplayer mode at all.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5564 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:58 am

Finished the story mode on Spiderman... Wowee. What a game, even pulls at the heart strings a bit... If you haven't played this game, go and buy it. Worth every cent. 4.5 stars
Best game i have played in some time

Now bring on Red Dead
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:26 am

whufc wrote:Do any of the XBox1 NFL games have a myplayer mode at all.

All of the Maddens have an option to just play as a single player. But they stripped the mode, so instead of being drafted, you just pick who you want to play for.

It's pretty bare bones, and gets boring quite quickly.

I rarely play Madden anymore.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Technology & Gadgets