ATCA

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Re: ATCA

by The Bedge » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:32 am

Sonofbrowny25 wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
Sonofbrowny25 wrote:what happened in the Ingle Farm game? goodwood declaring with 157 on the board and Sandercock hitting 100 at no 10!

Lazy 123* partnership for the last wicket if ya don't mind! :shock:

Out of curiosity, who would've been the last person to hit a hunded and take 5fa in the same game in A1? Couldn't imagine it would happen often?

probably Hanson.

I thought the same, but he hasn't in the last 3 seasons despite hitting a hundred pretty much every game :lol:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3996 times

by heater31 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:45 am

Sonofbrowny25 wrote:surprised to see Para Hills lose outright on the weekend.

what happened in the Ingle Farm game? goodwood declaring with 157 on the board and Sandercock hitting 100 at no 10!
Farmers 5/70 in reply!

Goodwood Rd strikes again :roll:
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

by no_remorse28 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:09 am

The Bedge wrote:
Sonofbrowny25 wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
Sonofbrowny25 wrote:what happened in the Ingle Farm game? goodwood declaring with 157 on the board and Sandercock hitting 100 at no 10!

Out of curiosity, who would've been the last person to hit a hunded and take 5fa in the same game in A1? Couldn't imagine it would happen often?

probably Hanson.

I thought the same, but he hasn't in the last 3 seasons despite hitting a hundred pretty much every game :lol:

Corey knight did it in 2015/16, 100 and a 6 fa
no_remorse28
Reserves

Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 71 times
Grassroots Team: Para Hills

by Trader » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:28 pm

Rare feat, only other one I could find in the last 6 seasons was 2013/14 S Tyler. 115 and 5/41 against Pulteney.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

by Senor Moto Gadili » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:54 pm

what happened in the Ingle Farm game? goodwood declaring with 157 on the board and Sandercock hitting 100 at no 10!

On day 1, there was a little bit in the deck and Goodwood struggled to 9/157 off about 70 overs. They declared at 5.27 so they could have 7 overs at the Farmers. It worked, and they had them 2 for 11 at stumps. Day 2 was a road. Ingle Farm was 5 for 70, but got the runs quite comfortably. The last wicket partnership was a combination of some good batting, Goodwood being two bowlers down through illness and injury, a very flat track and quick outfield. Very entertaining for the Ingle Farm players and supporters, but the Goodwood captain is probably still having nightmares
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

by Rolls Royce » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:49 pm

The Bedge wrote:

I reckon Ozzie did it a while back. 150 and 5 fa playing for Adelaide High
Rolls Royce
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Two Wells

by Harry49 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:59 pm

I didn't play but by all reports Day 1 was a juicy deck at Para Hills. PAOCCC won the toss and bowled and rolled through us. A case of bowling well to the conditions and some questionable shot selections. As always at Para Hills the deck flattens out after tea and is quite nice to bat on and PAOCCC made the most of it. PH missing a few players (Box & Roling) and so were PAOCCC. Day 2 was a road and the Wordsworth Brothers rocked up after 2pm due to a 100th birthday so they were forced to bat quite low after an early collapse which didn't help the structure. Just an off round for the Hornets.

I would expect PAOCCC to be there at the pointy end of the season. My tip to win it.
Harry49
Rookie

Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 21 times
Grassroots Team: Para Hills

by Sonofbrowny25 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:54 am

thoughts on this weeks games?

Ingle Farm and PAOC looks the game of the round in A1 PAOC looking very strong and Ingle farm starting strong this is their first big test. PAOC to win and keep Sandercock and Sandery out the game.

Woodville South and Marion to be a tough game. Woodville south will stay undefeated here i think- Hoffman to go large

also both A3 clubs from last years grand final which was as high scoring as any final i can remember play each other. both 1 and 1 after strong starts round 1 and failed to chase down their totals last week .
Sonofbrowny25
Under 18s

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 25 times

by Trader » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:11 pm

Sonofbrowny25 wrote:thoughts on this weeks games?

Ingle Farm and PAOC looks the game of the round in A1 PAOC looking very strong and Ingle farm starting strong this is their first big test. PAOC to win and keep Sandercock and Sandery out the game.

The reverse fixture also on the cards in B1.

Nathan Fox has had a good start to the year, both personally and keeping Scotch undefeated so far.
You'd expect them to be confident to remain as such over Hope Valley this week.

Pooraka Vs Payneham will be interesting, not to see who the winner is, but more so to see if Pooraka try and get the outright from ball 1.
Last time they did so, they lost their only game in roughly 4 seasons, against ROCs.
I suspect they'll try again.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

by thevoice » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:37 pm

Woodville South and Marion to be a tough game. Woodville south will stay undefeated here i think- Hoffman to go large

also both A3 clubs from last years grand final which was as high scoring as any final i can remember play each other. both 1 and 1 after strong starts round 1 and failed to chase down their totals last week .

Anderson not named for Golden Grove, so it will be a large defeat by the TOS'ers. O'Hara to take a swag of wickets and to avoid a hatrick of golden's.
thevoice
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 5 times
Grassroots Team: Lockleys

by Sonofbrowny25 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:51 pm

Long day for golden grove. Tos making 6-370

Very surprising to see woody south all out for 56

Any other scores?
Sonofbrowny25
Under 18s

by helicopterking » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:30 pm

thevoice wrote:

Anderson not named for Golden Grove, so it will be a large defeat by the TOS'ers. O'Hara to take a swag of wickets and to avoid a hatrick of golden's.

Lasted One ball.
helicopterking
Coach

Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 667 times

by tigerpie » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:53 pm

Sonofbrowny25 wrote:Long day for golden grove. Tos making 6-370

Very surprising to see woody south all out for 56

Any other scores?

Hectorville made 180 odd all out at Reynella.
tigerpie
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 500 times
Been liked: 431 times

by thevoice » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:22 pm

helicopterking wrote:
thevoice wrote:

Lasted One ball.

Well done HC for snicking Hoffman up first ball.
thevoice
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 5 times
Grassroots Team: Lockleys

by helicopterking » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:41 am

thevoice wrote:
helicopterking wrote:
thevoice wrote:

Lasted One ball.

Well done HC for snicking Hoffman up first ball.

From all reports it was a fair catch by Marion’s keeper.
Flinders Park 370 against Woody Rech
PAOC 7-332 v Ingle Farm.
Pooraka 182 v Payneham 1-73
helicopterking
Coach

by Lightning McQueen » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:22 am

What sort of umpire gives Mark Hanson out LBW? Doesn't he know who he is?

#unaustralian
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

by Sonofbrowny25 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:51 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:What sort of umpire gives Mark Hanson out LBW? Doesn't he know who he is?

#unaustralian

interesting to see how the pitch looked in this game. a photo was posted and for an A1 pitch it didnt look up to scratch,
Sonofbrowny25
Under 18s

by tigerpie » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:33 pm

Sonofbrowny25 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:What sort of umpire gives Mark Hanson out LBW? Doesn't he know who he is?

#unaustralian

interesting to see how the pitch looked in this game. a photo was posted and for an A1 pitch it didnt look up to scratch,

Where's the photo?
tigerpie
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 500 times
Been liked: 431 times

by Sonofbrowny25 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:57 pm

tigerpie wrote:
Sonofbrowny25 wrote:

#unaustralian

Where's the photo?

facebook.

how do you think pitches will be this weekend? fair bit of rain early in the week.
Sonofbrowny25
Under 18s

by helicopterking » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:09 pm

Sonofbrowny25 wrote:
tigerpie wrote:
Sonofbrowny25 wrote:

#unaustralian

Where's the photo?

facebook.

how do you think pitches will be this weekend? fair bit of rain early in the week.

Majority of the rain was Monday so you’d expect the decks will be fine, anything else would be a surprise.
I’m not entirely ruling out Woody Rech to chase down 370 if conditions are the same at Flinders Park.
helicopterking
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps