Things that you are looking forward to

Anything!

Re: Things that you are looking forward to

Postby Dutchy » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:26 am

Casual drinks tonight, Derby Day tomorrow, 40th Sat night, Phil Jamieson Sunday arvo and Def Leppard Sunday night
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:27 am

Dutchy wrote:Casual drinks tonight, Derby Day tomorrow, 40th Sat night, Phil Jamieson Sunday arvo and Def Leppard Sunday night

You animal.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Booney » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:45 am

Boss isn't in today, admin assistant isn't in, office is empty and I've got two big jobs that will keep me busy all day and then the cricket comes on later, the fridge is full of beers.

Tonight, my favorite live band, The Living End, at Thebby. Mrs Boon and I have some very close friends, our concert buddies coming along as they do, I know where tonight will end up, drunk.

Nothing tomorrow, absolutely nothing other than Zooper Doopers and swimming to shake tonight off. Probably pop into the local mid afternoon for a heart starter and a schnitty.

Sunday morning fresh as a daisy out in the brothers boat hunting blueys and squid out from North Haven. Back home with mine and my brothers families around the pool for a "semi" christening of the swimming hole with a BBQ and a few froths, all going well some freshly cooked blueys, too.

What's the time then?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:58 am

Booney wrote:Boss isn't in today, admin assistant isn't in, office is empty and I've got two big jobs that will keep me busy all day and then the cricket comes on later, the fridge is full of beers.

Tonight, my favorite live band, The Living End, at Thebby. Mrs Boon and I have some very close friends, our concert buddies coming along as they do, I know where tonight will end up, drunk.

Nothing tomorrow, absolutely nothing other than Zooper Doopers and swimming to shake tonight off. Probably pop into the local mid afternoon for a heart starter and a schnitty.

Sunday morning fresh as a daisy out in the brothers boat hunting blueys and squid out from North Haven. Back home with mine and my brothers families around the pool for a "semi" christening of the swimming hole with a BBQ and a few froths, all going well some freshly cooked blueys, too.

What's the time then?

Awesome stuff, I guess you wont need no one to tell you what to do tonight.

I have kids cricket in the morning then I'll have to organise a lift for him for the afternoon to go watch out horse, then hopefully some winners piss after that.

Sunday is the last of Sunday cricket for the season, fishing and crabbing sounds much more fun, I'm pretty keen to go raking on any given Sunday soon.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby HH3 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:00 am

Booney wrote:Nothing tomorrow, absolutely nothing other than Zooper Doopers and swimming to shake tonight off. Probably pop into the local mid afternoon for a heart starter and a schnitty.

You could always pop down for some gridiron about 4pm
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Booney » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:04 am

HH3 wrote:
Booney wrote:Nothing tomorrow, absolutely nothing other than Zooper Doopers and swimming to shake tonight off. Probably pop into the local mid afternoon for a heart starter and a schnitty.

You could always pop down for some gridiron about 4pm

I'll add it to the itinerary.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:11 pm

Hungry AF after a big night on the gas, we're having Chicken Chef for lunch today at work, there's something about their chicken and chips that just can't be matched elsewhere, I'm not a chip fan but I can whoof a heap of theirs down.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Booney wrote:Boss isn't in today, admin assistant isn't in, office is empty and I've got two big jobs that will keep me busy all day and then the cricket comes on later, the fridge is full of beers.

What's the time then?

Sunday arvo around 1.30
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Booney » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:06 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:

What's the time then?

Sunday arvo around 1.30

lol, before you know it mate, before you know it.....
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Grenville » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:19 pm

The kids not wanting to go to the Pageant. Up at 3 tomorrow to get a spot, the entertainment this year shall be Seven Psychopaths, Tropic Thunder and Jim Jeffries.
Grenville
Veteran

Has liked: 262 times
Been liked: 761 times

Postby Grenville » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:43 am

Already a fair few here on Pulteney St, got here about 15min ago and she's getting squeezy for real estate. Had to stop twice on Hackney Rd to let a koala and a fox cross the road.
Grenville
Veteran

Postby Footy Chick » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:23 pm

Grenville wrote:Already a fair few here on Pulteney St, got here about 15min ago and she's getting squeezy for real estate. Had to stop twice on Hackney Rd to let a koala and a fox cross the road.

Thanks for stopping, there are many AH's that wouldn't... :?
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby MW » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:07 pm

What's the time then?

Superb few days planned.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby Grenville » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:02 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Grenville wrote:Already a fair few here on Pulteney St, got here about 15min ago and she's getting squeezy for real estate. Had to stop twice on Hackney Rd to let a koala and a fox cross the road.

I was stunned to be honest with the koala, not something I've ever seen before. He/she was moving at a fair clip. If I was speeding though I would've cleaned it up. I didn't want the blood of Blinky Bill on my conscience. Then to see the fox about a hundred metres or so up the road felt like an on road breath test, wasn't sure what it was until I was stopping to let it go across.
Grenville
Veteran

Postby Wedgie » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:04 pm

Grenville wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

I was stunned to be honest with the koala, not something I've ever seen before. He/she was moving at a fair clip. If I was speeding though I would've cleaned it up. I didn't want the blood of Blinky Bill on my conscience. Then to see the fox about a hundred metres or so up the road felt like an on road breath test, wasn't sure what it was until I was stopping to let it go across.

We had a koala come down our drive way once, didn't know whether to hug it or run away from it! :lol:

I'd stop for a koala or a fox. Cats on the other hand.....
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Grenville » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:17 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Grenville wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

We had a koala come down our drive way once, didn't know whether to hug it or run away from it! :lol:

I'd stop for a koala or a fox. Cats on the other hand.....

My mum had a kangaroo bounce down her street a few weeks ago. I'd never willingly run down any animal but I would have had less remorse if I'd hit the fox than the koala.
Grenville
Veteran

Postby Wedgie » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:45 pm

Fair call, foxes like cats need to be eliminated from this country. Vermin.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Spargo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:54 pm

Wedgie wrote:Fair call, foxes like cats need to be eliminated from this country. Vermin.

100%
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Booney » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:03 am

What's the time then?

...and now it's Monday morning.... :(

Nonetheless, great memories made Friday night, recovered nicely Saturday and 14 blueys and 3 squid yesterday were perfect to pick through as the kids swam around after I'd washed the saltwater off me from being out in the boat. Ripper weekend.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:18 am

Rolling some up at night owls tonight.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney