Black listed companies

Anything!

Re: Black listed companies

Postby Pseudo » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:07 am

Dutchy wrote:Is your phone number on a website somewhere? I found that as soon as my number appeared on our footy club website I started getting spam calls, I just ignore and block, if its important they will leave a message.

https://www.donotcall.gov.au/

Doesn't always work, but at least one can take satisfaction from dobbing in the pricks who ignore it.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:09 am

Dutchy wrote:Is your phone number on a website somewhere? I found that as soon as my number appeared on our footy club website I started getting spam calls, I just ignore and block, if its important they will leave a message.

Register your number on the DONOTCALL website.
It reduced my spam calls from 2 a day to about 2 a month now.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:12 am

Dutchy, you probably need to answer parents phone calls luv..... :lol: ;)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Dutchy » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:13 am

Pseudo wrote:

Doesn't always work, but at least one can take satisfaction from dobbing in the pricks who ignore it.

Done, do they observe this legislation though?
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Corona Man » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:31 am

amber_fluid wrote:

I refuse to pay to stop dickheads calling me.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1273 times
Been liked: 3459 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Pseudo » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:36 am

Dutchy wrote:
Pseudo wrote:

Done, do they observe this legislation though?

Mostly yes. As I say, dob in the few who don't observe it.

Unfortunately charities and political callers are exempt. I tell the charity callers politely that I prefer to donate to charities which don't bother me on the phone. Political callers tend to be robots.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:41 am

Corona Man wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:

It’s free ;)
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Corona Man » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:44 am

amber_fluid wrote:
Corona Man wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:

It’s free ;)

I was informed that there was a fee involved... ok I will check it out.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:48 am

Corona Man wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:
Corona Man wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:

It’s free ;)

I was informed that there was a fee involved... ok I will check it out.

IIRC you registered your number on their website then they text you to confirm it’s your number and your happy to register it.
It seriously works.

It only last 2 years and then you have to do it again.

I got a heap of calls a couple of months ago and realised I had to register again.

Calls stopped the next day(most anyway).
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby gadj1976 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:34 pm

Adelaide Metro.
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 795 times
Been liked: 849 times

Postby Spargo » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:24 pm

Nespresso. They’ve stuffed my wife around ridiculously.
Monday last week she notices they’ve taken $40 out of her bank account. No coffee order has been made for weeks, nothing delivered for weeks, no direct debit agreement in place either. She rings the bank, they tell her to ring Nespresso. Ring Nespresso & get the run around. “Are you sure you haven’t placed an order? Maybe you forgot you did & it just hasn’t arrived yet”.
Umm, noooo. My wife would know if she placed an order, so should the stupid bitch on the other end - as there would be an order number!
“We’ll do some checking & ring you back”...
Two days later, no contact. My wife rings them again. They try bullshitting again. Finally agree that it shouldn’t have been taken out & it will be put back in on Tuesday (yesterday) & we’ll send you 2 sleeves of pods for your trouble. Two??? It should’ve been two months worth - or at least $40 worth!
Check bank account today, surprise surprise - it’s not in there. Back on the phone, “Yes I can see we were putting that back in your account - but I don’t have any proof we took your money”. My wife explains it had been settled last week, but this cow was having none of it. So my wife has now sent screen shots of her bank acc with their “transaction” highlighted. That was three f#cking hours ago, still no refund.
How unprofessional & incompetent can you get?
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5454 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Corona Man » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:53 pm

Spargo wrote:Nespresso. They’ve stuffed my wife around ridiculously.
Monday last week she notices they’ve taken $40 out of her bank account. No coffee order has been made for weeks, nothing delivered for weeks, no direct debit agreement in place either. She rings the bank, they tell her to ring Nespresso. Ring Nespresso & get the run around. “Are you sure you haven’t placed an order? Maybe you forgot you did & it just hasn’t arrived yet”.
Umm, noooo. My wife would know if she placed an order, so should the stupid bitch on the other end - as there would be an order number!
“We’ll do some checking & ring you back”...
Two days later, no contact. My wife rings them again. They try bullshitting again. Finally agree that it shouldn’t have been taken out & it will be put back in on Tuesday (yesterday) & we’ll send you 2 sleeves of pods for your trouble. Two??? It should’ve been two months worth - or at least $40 worth!
Check bank account today, surprise surprise - it’s not in there. Back on the phone, “Yes I can see we were putting that back in your account - but I don’t have any proof we took your money”. My wife explains it had been settled last week, but this cow was having none of it. So my wife has now sent screen shots of her bank acc with their “transaction” highlighted. That was three f#cking hours ago, still no refund.
How unprofessional & incompetent can you get?

Give them a break, they have to pay George Clooney somehow to make those ads!
Corona Man
Coach

Postby JK » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:14 pm

Hello Fresh: At the brides' insistence I place an order - Good start, first order is free.

They inform me the scheduled delivery will be between 1-3pm on Monday - I've set the delivery address to my work premises, so I hang around longer than I'd hoped, but eventually had to leave. Not the end of the world, the girls will bung it in the fridge for me.

Get another notification from them informing me of some issues at their end, and the delivery now won't be made until 7:30pm. I let them know there's no point in that as the place will be closed and noone will be present to receive.

10:10pm get a call from the driver "Mate we've had problems, there's noone here, can we bring it to your house" .. Explain that I have a missus and young kids asleep and ask if they can store it and deliver it on Tuesday - "I'll ring my boss then ring ya straight back" .. Idiot me waits up a while, unnecessarily as it turns out because some 40 hours later I still haven't heard back from him. HelloFresh website says the food was delivered on Monday, when I've never seen it nor heard of it's whereabouts. Hello Fresh offer some vouchers that will still require me to spend $$ with them which naturally aint happening after that experience. Service as bad as I can recall in all my years. BANNED!!
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4438 times
Been liked: 2984 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Booney » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:18 pm

JK wrote:Hello Fresh: At the brides' insistence I place an order - Good start, first order is free.

They inform me the scheduled delivery will be between 1-3pm on Monday - I've set the delivery address to my work premises, so I hang around longer than I'd hoped, but eventually had to leave. Not the end of the world, the girls will bung it in the fridge for me.

Get another notification from them informing me of some issues at their end, and the delivery now won't be made until 7:30pm. I let them know there's no point in that as the place will be closed and noone will be present to receive.

10:10pm get a call from the driver "Mate we've had problems, there's noone here, can we bring it to your house" .. Explain that I have a missus and young kids asleep and ask if they can store it and deliver it on Tuesday - "I'll ring my boss then ring ya straight back" .. Idiot me waits up a while, unnecessarily as it turns out because some 40 hours later I still haven't heard back from him. HelloFresh website says the food was delivered on Monday, when I've never seen it nor heard of it's whereabouts. Hello Fresh offer some vouchers that will still require me to spend $$ with them which naturally aint happening after that experience. Service as bad as I can recall in all my years. BANNED!!

Out of the ordinary from my experiences.

We've been getting 4 meals a week ( for the 4 adults Boon's ) since early-2018. We requested the delivery be after 3pm Monday's as the first person home is at around 4, very rarely has it been late and to our knowledge never too early as it's still well chilled/cold upon opening.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7466 times
Been liked: 10753 times

Postby JK » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:26 pm

Booney wrote:
JK wrote:Hello Fresh: At the brides' insistence I place an order - Good start, first order is free.

We've been getting 4 meals a week ( for the 4 adults Boon's ) since early-2018. We requested the delivery be after 3pm Monday's as the first person home is at around 4, very rarely has it been late and to our knowledge never too early as it's still well chilled/cold upon opening.

Ive been a big fan of their meals and quality of food, but it's all Marley Spoon from here on, the missus has been made aware
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4438 times
Been liked: 2984 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Corona Man » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:28 pm

Booney wrote:

We've been with them for about 3 months. Get 3 meals a week for the 3 of us.

Had an issue where it looks like the driver slowed down to 40ks as he drove past & chucked it at the front door. Smashed items inside. Have had a few times when individual ingredients were missing. All in all the food is generally ok. Mrs C likes it as she can come home and prepare mid week meals & not have to think to hard about what to make.
Corona Man
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:46 pm

Not so much the company, more the outlet.
OTR - Ashford on South rd

Singlehandedly the worst service in an empty servo, the shot still making a coffee....never ever again for that outlet
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3581 times

Postby Jim05 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:57 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Not so much the company, more the outlet.

Singlehandedly the worst service in an empty servo, the shot still making a coffee....never ever again for that outlet

Kurralta Park?
If so then yes they are on my banned list, absolutely pathetic service
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:58 pm

Jim05 wrote:

Kurralta Park?
Yeah it might be Kurralta Park.
Oposite the Ashford TAB?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3581 times

Black listed companies

Postby Jim05 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:50 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Jim05 wrote:

Kurralta Park?
Yeah it might be Kurralta Park.
Oposite the Ashford TAB?

That’s the one, Kurralta Park. Has been on my banned list for awhile now. Nothing has changed it seems
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion